Bringing My Stories Here

TechnicDragon

Virgin
Does anyone have any advice for submitting multiple stories? I have 7 novel-length stories. All of them are complete. The first is about 240k+ words long, the rest are about 130k words each. To complicate matters further, the first three are a trilogy, and the last four are in an ongoing series.

Suggestions? Or do I need to offer up more information?

Does anyone have any advice for submitting multiple stories? I have 7 novel-length stories. All of them are complete. The first is about 240k+ words long, the rest are about 130k words each. To complicate matters further, the first three are a trilogy, and the last four are in an ongoing series.

Page length is about 3,700 words.
You may have ot split the works.

Hopefully your novels have chapters that are between 5,000 and 15,000 words. I’d submit chapter by chapter if I were you.

You should be able to submit a story of 240k words as a single piece, if you choose. That will be about 64 pages on Literotica; I've seen stories of ~ 50 pages and as far as I know the limit is much higher than that. 130k words is definitely doable.

Your other option is to split them up into chapters. To do that, just post the chapters as separate submissions with names like so:

Penguins In Bondage Ch. 01
Penguins In Bondage Ch. 02
etc.

The site will automatically identify them as a series and do the linking for you.

There is a category for "Novels and Novellas" but as far as I know you're not obliged to use that category even for super-long stories, and you've probably got a better chance of connecting with the right kind of readers if you categorise it based on themes rather than length.

You should be able to submit a story of 240k words as a single piece, if you choose. That will be about 64 pages on Literotica; I've seen stories of ~ 50 pages and as far as I know the limit is much higher than that. 130k words is definitely doable.

Yes, I've seen 70 or so pages - a massive thing by Lien Geller.

Back