Favourite Character Creation

My “Passion of Erika Christensen” series grew out of a character fixation. It can happen with fanfiction as well as original characters. Long as you don’t profit financially, long as you intend to honor your inspiration, long as you are confident in your vision… and I try to do all this, also respect my inspirations, fan fiction is ok. Character fixation is ok too- it helps you grow as a writer and become a more understanding person. Hopefully. It hasn’t gone dark for me yet. Hope it never will.

My third story ever here was about an older gentleman who put an ad online looking to pay a woman to watch him masturbate.

A young redheaded college girl named Jenna responded.

And my first character crush was born.

Jenna is near and dear to me, and over the course of the series I've fleshed out her story; a shy young woman with some past bad dating experiences and lack of self esteem who discovered she had both a voyeur and exhibitionist streak.

As her relationship has grown with the MMC, so has her confidence and boldness. But she's not reliant on him for it either. She's slowly found it within herself.

More recently; I wrote a story inspired by a joke between myself and @EmilyMiller about a guy who sold his soul to "the Devil" and needed to have sex with a beautiful young virgin nun to win it back.

In that story I created a character named Cozbi, a She-Demon from Hell who was posing as The Devil.

As I was writing her, a backstory came to mind that, for various reasons simply wouldn't fit in the original story.

But it intrigued me enough to eventually write Cozbi's origin story; the story of a how a woman murdered by religious zealots over 2000 years ago went on to become one of Hells top agents.

Much like Emily's Demon character "Emma," Cozbi has quite the sassy and often wicked personality.

During the writing of our mutual stories, Emily and I even decided Emma and Cozbi knew each other and, frankly, didn't get along.

I have a third part on the burner as well at some point.
And if you haven’t read both of @Djmac1031 ‘s Cozbi stories, what the Hell (literally) is wrong with you?

Em

And if you haven’t read both of @Djmac1031 ‘s Cozbi stories, what the Hell (literally) is wrong with you?

Em

Now now. People are gonna start accusing us of plugging each other.

And of course... were are. 😆

Our Angels & Demons Saga is a shared universe and they should read your stories too 😀

All of you authors / writers out there will have created many interesting characters in your stories, you know the ones thar are fully fledged out with a backstory history and something that makes the fit perfectly into the current plot storyline.

i am back writing after a bit of a break. In short I missed the creative outlet writing provides. I have started a new novel series but with reference to my first 27 part novel. The main character Emel Asokay is one featured and introduced in the latter part of the first novel.

She is a character I loved creating so with a richer background to her character from the first novel she is exciting to write about.

What similar character have you created that in particular loved bringing to life on the page and why?

Brutal One
Charlie from my My New Roomy series. Its newcoming and I'm still discovering and meeting her. But she's so much fun. I got so into her backstory that I'm working on spin off series with her family.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=7503822&page=submissions

Back