orgy anyone

filet4ever

Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 1, 2011
Posts
252
been fantasizing about an orgy scene lately...anyone have a story to tell or one that they'd like to be able to tell someday?
 
A few years ago at uni I was involved in a five guy session, not quite a full blown orgy but very close. It was absolutely amazing, always a cock to suck on and always a willing mouth to service my own raging hard on and that's the only time I've ever had a cock buried deep in my ass, one in my mouth whilst having my own cock sucked.

Truly amazing experience plus five guys shooting multiple loads of cum really made a mess of that carpet I can tell you !
 
thanks shaven! judging from the lack of response...i think no one likes the topic, or they are all at the same orgy right now( and all day) and will flood this thread with stories tomorrow!
 
right? just make eye contact for a split second with someone, and its on...maybe they're already doing someone...maybe someone joins in after you've started...just freedom
 
right? just make eye contact for a split second with someone, and its on...maybe they're already doing someone...maybe someone joins in after you've started...just freedom

Right--groping naked sweaty bodies...breasts, pussies, cock and balls!
 
i think inhibitions kinda go out the window once in a room full of naked people...but its reare at least in my experience
 
That would be the beauty of a truly all bisexual orgy, no need to worry about what you're doing with whom or with what.
 
I was planning on using my mouth....

...to get a guy off at a club one night and he insisted I go back to his place so we could have some fun with his roomates. I hadn't done any group stuff at all but really wanted to get laid so I threw caution to the wind and got in his car. He got in front and he put me in back and then one of his girlfriends got in back with me. Before I could ask her name she fished my cock out of my pants and starting licking the shaft like a pro. I didn't have time to do anything but sit back and enjoy. The guy,Mark, started driving while she blew me and in a few minutes we pulled up to this fenced in estate. The gates opened and I could barely see anything except a big house with lights on out front a few people milling around. The girl was slowblowing my cock like,it was her favorite thing in the world and she was taking all 8 inches into her throat when the car stopped. She pulled off and pushed my pants to my feet. I thought she was going to mount me but instead she opened the door to the car and got out taking my pants with her. I looked out at the house and was going to protest when Mark came around to the door and I saw he was nude already. His throbbing cock was huge, at least 9 or 10 inches and it was so thick. He gestured for me to follow him inside and I got out of the car hypnotized by his monster meat. I barely noticed the six or seven people standing around out front. When I turned to look I saw 2 guys fucking on the steps, one bouncing on the othrers lap. and a girl sucking 2 cocks at once. Mark called me inside and I followed with a smile growing....

There was at least thirty or forty people inside fucking and sucking and cavorting all over the place. I saw at least three huge cumshots as I walked in and some guy came all over my cock as he walked past me, almost as an afterthought he stroked my cock and rubbed his load along my tool. Before I could get my bearings I was picked up from either side by about four big naked men and placed on a bed in the middle of the huge living room. I was put on all fours and my wrists and ankles were strapped down and then men and women , and a few shemales started approaching me with lust in their eyes as well as their loins.

Mark walked right up to me and looked down into my face and just said"Enjoy yourself, you're safe here." and then he fed me his massive cock. It was delicious and so big it almost didn't make it more than an inch or two in before I relaxed my jaw and started to swallow him. It was a challenge but it became easier when they untied my bonds, flipped me on my back, and retied me with my head hanging off the bed. As Mark began deep throat fucking me, I felt a mouth or two start to work up and down my cock and balls. Some one grabbed my ankles anuntied them and lifted my legs up and open.

I felt a tight wet pussy slide onto my cock and a huge cock press against my asshole. It felt enormous as it spread me wide and filled me like Mark was filling my gullet. I was being fucked from all sides and I loved it. Mark began to pump faster and I felt his balls tighten over my forehead. He fired three big wads down my throat straight into my stomach and then pulled out and sprayed my face with two smaller shots coating my cheeks. I lapped it up and looked up to see the girl from the car riding me and sucking a cock at the same time. I looked past her and there was a big breasted shemale fucking my ass with her huge cock. Two cocks were shoved into my hNDS AND ANOTHER ONE WAS SHOVED IN MY MOUTH AND THE FUN BEGAN AGAIN.

I was fucked so many times that night and from so many angles and the only name I got was Mark's. I woke up the next morning in a tub filled with cum. After I passed out the partiers just kept cumming on me. there was a dvd case with my name on it and a phone #. I cleaned up and went home and found they had recorded the whole thing. Everyperson at the party had used me in some way and every cock there had dumped at least 3 loads on me before the movie ended.
 
Always ready to go!

I've never gone more then a week without putting it in and watching it. I always jackoff and I've never managed to get throught the whole thing in one sitting. It's almost seven hours long. I have met up with a few of the people in it since then(six years ago) and everyone of them has fucked me again. Hoping to get mark to make a sequel soon.
 
Back
Top