Crossdressers, Can You Pass as Female

Be honest now. Can you pass as female in public?

i go out all the time , to cafes, bars , shopping ,to friends houses for coffee ,and no-one gives me a second glance so i guess i pass ,either that or people are very polite where i live .

Regrettably it has to be a big NO. Even with the help of my wife (a beauty therapist) I still look like a comic drag queen. So I never venture out in public dressed as Gladys

Not since I was in my early twenties, although I would like to again

Yes I can, and have on numerous occasions

A simple fact made in a clear statement. I read it and find myself thinking.... that's one of the best posts I have read for a while (not to diminish other fantastic contributions) I really want to take a passable CD out and of course have plenty of sex.

can you pass

sometimes I can depending on what I wear and how my makeup looks when I am done. I do my own makeup and sometimes I get it right and sometimes I get it very wrong. I do well with my eyes but I struggle with foundation and blushes. But when I get it right my wife and I go out and have a great time. We both like black men and sometimes will share him and they all love two hot ladies taking care of his black dick at the same time.

Michelle

sometimes I can depending on what I wear and how my makeup looks when I am done. I do my own makeup and sometimes I get it right and sometimes I get it very wrong. I do well with my eyes but I struggle with foundation and blushes. But when I get it right my wife and I go out and have a great time. We both like black men and sometimes will share him and they all love two hot ladies taking care of his black dick at the same time.

Michelle

WOW Michelle, that's so hot. You are so lucky to look good enough to go out and pick up horny guys. Love the thought of you sharing a nice black cock with ur wife.

90% passable

Narrow hips and broader shoulders are difficult to conceal but why "pass" and be just another woman when there are so few of we very sexy and increibly sexual Gurls out there ready to please men as never before. Come on boys, you know you want to see what its like. And lovers once you have tasted sweet honey you will have the reached sensual heaven that only a very few sex crazed genetic woman can match - we Gurls just try harder and suck deeper. I would love to talk to some boys in depth about my experiences......slut Stewardess Lori
(Chicago and Vegas)

Yes I can. But it's not about looks it's about owning it. It's about being a women. I've seen some gorgeous looking girls, that totally give it up as soon as they move or sit or walk or talk.

Passing - probably not

Perhaps at a distance I might - amazing how unobservant many people are, but I don't think I could pass for long if you could make out my face (which ironically looks like my mother at about my age!)

Yes I can. But it's not about looks it's about owning it. It's about being a women. I've seen some gorgeous looking girls, that totally give it up as soon as they move or sit or walk or talk.

Chrissi you do own it. :heart:

I would say 50/50...I could pass from 50 yards at 50 mph....

Attachments

• IMG_3185_opt.jpg
    IMG_3185_opt.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 1

You have what it takes, Chrissi.

Back