Existing Threads seeking Writer(s) 2015

So I found a partner for this but I would like to play now and he hasn't posted in a few days... Let me know if you are interested in the role:

8 second Ride
"Rachel- give me a break... Professional Bull Riding? Does that sound like my idea of fun?" Kali laughed as her best friend/ roommate tried to convince her of all the du she would be missing by not going to the PBR. Rachel was the most insistent person Kali had ever met so she knew it was inevitable... She would be going too. She quit arguing since it was pointless and got ready to go.

They arrived at the arena, Kali wearing the short jean skirt and little tank top, finishing the outfit with a pair of cowboy boots that she had worn one Halloween ages ago. Kali was surprised at the amount of people who were in attendance. Of course Rachel knew somebody and they ended up with seats right above the shoots where they came out. They got their beers and took their seats. Kali was a little overwhelmed as she looked around taking it all in. The bull riders all took seats along the rail and Kali couldn't help but to check them out... They were in damn good shape and there was one in particular..... He seemed to glance up in her direction and she smiled and then shook her head laughing- there was no way he could even really make out individuals in the stands anyway.....

(Looking for a gentleman to play my bull rider)
 
Opposites Attract

.

Opposites Attract:


Hi all

I am looking for a female to play the part of an altenrative goth, punk or rock chick.

One idea that has been floating around in my head for a while is the theme of opposites attract.

My character is a middle age professional, smart, elegant, a world apart from her world.

Your character is for you to develop. All I ask is that she is younger and is alternative in her looks, shaved hair or dyed, tattoos piercings etc.

Again I am open to where we meet, perhaps in my local coffee house? Or the local park?

I see this story being a development of their friendship as it starts with a few good mornings etc, or one day she is short of change and he gives her the change to allow her to pay for her drink as he stands behind her.

But I want to explore their friendship, and chemistry as to how they end up becoming intimate. Maybe he is a former soldier and on some remembrance event he wears his medals?

Looking for a female who is interested to develop the plot. She could even be a vampire/werewolf (not that I have much experience in those stories!)

Adrian
 
Pretty lady on cruise (Need someone to continue)

Hi Everyone, So i am looking for someone to pick up this story. It's fresh and I recently had started it. It was going well and unfortunately, my partner will have to bow out due to REAL LIFE issues. I would want someone literate and capable to pick up from where we are and you are more than welcome to change his character and make him into however you want. PM me to discuss it further.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1228964
 
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=667609

in this thread we are both engineered to be weapoms of distruction after a incident two years ago your sealed back up amd one day two years later you are released they break out and try to love and discover life we can talk how we will do this and collaberate. eventually a relationship between them.-
 
Looking for a story driven writer for this thread. http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1236208

Must be able to write several paragraphs per post. I would prefer a female writer to play a male role. But anybody who wants to take the role can pm interest to me.


Also looking for a female writer to play the vampire elizabeth in this thread. http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1236496

What can I say Twilight's tenth aniversary just happened and for some reason it make me want to write. I am a huge fucking loser. :(
 
Last edited:
Female writer to explore Coercion Themes

.

Female writer to explore Coercion Themes

Since seeing Indecent Proposal back in the mid 90’s I have been intrigued by coercion, psychological force.

I have started several stories here in the forums on this theme where my character uses his wealth to buy his way into a woman’s bed, to buy her sexuality. In particular I was enjoying two stories on this theme before my co-writer either just vanished or has had to reduce their SRP commitment

The two stories that I am referring to are

Damsel In Distress

For the Want of an apple

So I am searching for a female who can write reasonably lengthed posts (when required) to explore either or both of the above stories - either to continue or to start afresh building your character from scratch to suit your persona

Both are very different in their initial settings but ultimately the female accepts her fate no matter how much she hates the idea of sleeping with the older man in order to resolve her financial situation that she finds herself in.

I am also open to other ideas of psychological force such as blackmail etc.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Adrian :devil:
 
How did he win...?

In this thread, I play as Lucy Smith. I'm an eighteen year old college freshman, living on her (well, with a roommate if you want to get specific). I'm short on cash and I have to go to a party my sleazy landlord is hosting in order to get 50$ less on my rent.

There, through schemes, drinks, wagers and seduction, my sleazy landlord gets the better of me. It starts off slow, but it'll be worth it. Of course, I need whoever is interested to play a rough, dominant male character. Let me know what you think

Taught a lesson


Here, I play as Natalie Wilson - a twenty two year old college senior. My idiot sibling is hosting a beach party and the noise is bothering me so much that I decide to venture out and actually socialize. There, I befriend some cheerleaders who warn me about this Tyler person - a notorious skirt chaser from their school. As we part ways, I wonder to myself if I could teach a lesson to this boob obsessed pervert who's trying to approach me.

It doesn't quite work to my favor and he ends up teaching me a lesson. Once again, I need a dominant male writer.


EDIT: Taken!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wagers and Lust

Here I play as young Lindsey Lu - a young woman who decides to go to some club and meet up with her boyfriend. There, I encounter a older, lewd pervert who tends to pray on younger women and is pretty tit-obsessed. He spots me and chats me up and throughout the course of the thread, breaks down my defenses and manipulates me into doing some degrading acts before eventually having some of the crazy sex with him. Of course, I need a dominant male writer to play the part of the sleazy older man.


EDIT: Taken again!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top