the dating game-bdsm style

In all honesty, I'm just having a moment of frustration. I know what I would like, I'm just having trouble fine tuning it. I'm feeling needy is all, and maybe a bit lonesome. I'll be okay, just need a little attention and I have to be careful how I go about getting it.
Wench, I'm sorry. I know what it's like to feel lonesome. I hope you feel better soon.

There have been a lot of questions on dating and the begining of relationships lately, so while I'm not involved in the dating game any longer, I thought maybe some one else might benefit from the topics here.

:)

I'm liking Fetlife a lot for these sorts of reasons right about now.

While not a dating site, of course, you can have a look at someone's profile, check out their social circles, see how they interact with those people, see if they're friends with anyone else you know/trust/respect etc etc

A decent way to add a bit more of a feel to someone.

Divorce

With regards to general dating, how much, and how soon, should I say about my divorce? I know it's a deal-breaker for at least some women, and I wouldn't want to lead anyone on, but at the same time I wouldn't want to spend a first date, say, talking about my ex.

With regards to general dating, how much, and how soon, should I say about my divorce? I know it's a deal-breaker for at least some women, and I wouldn't want to lead anyone on, but at the same time I wouldn't want to spend a first date, say, talking about my ex.

I usually brought it up first thing. When that question "so tell me about yourself" came up.

"Well, I'm 5'3, long brown hair, brown eyes, 25 and devorced."

Thier reaction was a big indicator to me of whether it was worth going on to further questions or if that was the end of it.

I usually brought it up first thing. When that question "so tell me about yourself" came up.

"Well, I'm 5'3, long brown hair, brown eyes, 25 and devorced."

Thier reaction was a big indicator to me of whether it was worth going on to further questions or if that was the end of it.
That makes sense.

You know, I've never really dated before. I always just sort of blundered into my relationships, so the prospect of entering (not re-entering!) the 'dating game' feels a little strange still. Nothing to do but suck it up and charge forward, though, eh? ;)

That makes sense.

You know, I've never really dated before. I always just sort of blundered into my relationships, so the prospect of entering (not re-entering!) the 'dating game' feels a little strange still. Nothing to do but suck it up and charge forward, though, eh? ;)

I can totally relate. I always just sort of fell into relationships, so when I started actively seeking it was weird.

Actually, I'd like to go back to "when do you bring up your kinky side" question.

Here's my situation. I'm Eastern Orthodox (well, still in the process of converting, but far enough along that it's a given at this point). This means, for religious reasons I won't get into here, I'm looking for an Orthodox woman to be my Lady Wife. Meeting Orthodox women isn't so much the issue for me, but since I know I want a Dominant woman, period, at some point prior to buying a pretty ring I need to bring the subject up. Unless, of course, I get lucky and run into the perfect Orthodox PYL here or on FetLife or something (hope springs eternal!).

Any ideas?

Oh, and what's a "safecall"? :eek:

Actually, I'd like to go back to "when do you bring up your kinky side" question.

Here's my situation. I'm Eastern Orthodox (well, still in the process of converting, but far enough along that it's a given at this point). This means, for religious reasons I won't get into here, I'm looking for an Orthodox woman to be my Lady Wife. Meeting Orthodox women isn't so much the issue for me, but since I know I want a Dominant woman, period, at some point prior to buying a pretty ring I need to bring the subject up. Unless, of course, I get lucky and run into the perfect Orthodox PYL here or on FetLife or something (hope springs eternal!).

Any ideas?

Oh, and what's a "safecall"? :eek:

Easy one first:

a safecall is a phone call set up a head of time. For me, I tell my mom where I'm going, and who I'm going with, including a discription of him and his phone number when I have it. Then I call her when I leave. She calls me to check on me about an hour after my first call to her. If I don't call her with in an hour after that, she'll call me again to make sure things are still going okay. This is done the first 2 or 3 times I meet a person.

I also take extra precaustions in that I inform 2 friends of mine, and Jounar with the same details that i gave my mom, and contact them in some way once I'm home safe. Of course, this was before I stopped playing with people outside of Jounar.

As for when to bring up kink....I still haven't figured that one out. If you bring it up too soon that's all the relationship tends to revolve around. Of course interest in kink is how I met Jounar, and a couple of other very dear friends and former playmates of mine so there's always exceptions to the rules. When you figure it out, post and share with the rest of the group will ya? :p

As for when to bring up kink....I still haven't figured that one out. If you bring it up too soon that's all the relationship tends to revolve around. Of course interest in kink is how I met Jounar, and a couple of other very dear friends and former playmates of mine so there's always exceptions to the rules. When you figure it out, post and share with the rest of the group will ya? :p
::laughs:: Will do. ;)

And thanks for the info. I've never really thought about safety precautions - kinda always thought them to be a female thing, tbh - but I'm rethinking that attitude. Pride goeth before a fall and all that.

Bumping this for reference since I am timidly considering going down this path again...

Are you?
What happened?

My Dom recently found me on POF, its not that bad there. But he isn't into pain, just dominance. That' suits me I was just vanilla for years lol

Sam xx

Are you?
What happened?

My Dom recently found me on POF, its not that bad there. But he isn't into pain, just dominance. That' suits me I was just vanilla for years lol

Sam xx

Nothing happened. I've always been allowed to play if I want to. (Jounar is 3500 miles from me, and wants me happy) I just haven't had a desire to until recently.

Kinda feeling an itch lately. *giggles*

Nothing happened. I've always been allowed to play if I want to. (Jounar is 3500 miles from me, and wants me happy) I just haven't had a desire to until recently.

Kinda feeling an itch lately. *giggles*

Ahh I see, 3500 miles is a long way for a relationship. Glad to see it's working out for you.

Sam xx

:p

I'm allergic to most lubes that you can find easily. And I can't find the one that I know I'm not. The process of finding another always has it's down side since I'm not sure what it is I'm allergic to.

That's a challenge. And Tiger Balm is so much more expensive than most of the lubes, too.

I think the dynamic came up between me and my Master/boyfriend something like 6 messages into talking. But my username did have the word 'slave' in it at the time, so, it was a sensible question!

Back