"What Difference A Day Makes"

tonyroleplays

Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 1, 2013
Posts
237
"What Difference A Day Makes"

(OOC: This RP needs a female writer. To apply, see the note at the bottom of this post.)

The Griffins returned home after a night out on the town to find the baby sitter sound asleep on the couch. Unlike most parents, Max and Chloe had no issue with Sara being asleep on the job: their four year old, also named Max, was in the very next room within sight through an open bedroom door and the baby monitor was soundly within the babysitter's clutched fingers.

Of course, Max and Chloe had been fully aware that Sara was laying down for the night. The couple had installed security cameras throughout the house even before Lil'M came into their lives, and the baby sitter was fully aware that at any moment, the couple could look at their smart phones and see anything taking place in any room of their house.

They tried to enter without waking the recently-turned-18 year old, but Sara was like a cat when it came to sound. She stirred, stared at the monitor through blinking eyes, then -- realizing from where the sound was coming -- sat up and looked over her shoulder at the couple.

They chatted for a couple of minutes while Max paid Sara her fee and Chloe hung their coats and checked Lil'M. After Sara had gathered the books for finals and given Chloe her report on their son's evening -- Sweet as always, one cookie only -- she headed for the door.

"The weekender," Chloe reminded, adding, "Weekend after next."

Sara answered with a smile, "Of course."

"We'll be leaving Friday morning about 11am, coming back Sunday around noon," Max added. "Your folks are still okay with this, yes?"

The Griffins had used Sara often for overnighters -- on their anniversaries and a few special weekends -- but they'd never kept her over for two consecutive nights. Sara told them that it was all good, exchanged farewells, and headed away.




Ten days later when Sara arrived, she found one of her classmates who occasionally babysat for the Griffins already in the play room, singing and dancing with Lil'M. Chloe saw the confusion in her eyes and quickly stepped up to her and explained, "We lied. You're not staying with Lil'M. You're coming with us. Graduation present from us to you and your parents."

"We already cleared it with your folks, Sara," Max said, coming into view with two small suitcases in his hands. Max and Chloe had been friends with Sara's parents since even before she was born, so the couple trusted the Griffins without reservation. He held up a bag he knew Sara would recognize, saying, "You're all packed, though ... I can't guarantee that you're mother has any better idea what you would want to wear where we're going anymore than any parent would know."

There was laughter between the couple as they continued their preparations for heading out the door. Chloe checked with Alice in Lil'M's room, then helped the other two get the three small bags out into the trunk of the car. Max could see the combination of confusion and excitement in Sara's face and words as they finished the preparations and hit the road. The Griffins -- whose income ensured that they could take just about any weekend vacation their hearts desired -- had often talked about their little trips to Sara, so she was very aware of the fun likely ahead of her.

"It's something of a drive," Max told her, "so feel free to nap if you wish. We'll stop for lunch, then dinner, and we'll be there about 8pm."

They'd rented a Freightliner Motorhome for the trip, giving them a full bed in the bedroom and a plush couch in the mid-section. The rig was plush and very comfortable, and Max and Chloe took turns driving while the other slept or visited with Sara.



After half a dozen stops and more time spent playing around, sight seeing, and just generally having a good time, they pulled up to the guarded gate of what appeared to be a privately owned country mansion just after dark.

"Griffins plus one," Max told the Guard.

Despite obviously knowing who Max and Chloe were, he asked them to open the rig's sliding door so he could look inside, then asked to see three of their driver's licenses. He gave Sara a long look -- part security guard scrutinizing, part male ogling -- then looked to his clipboard and said, "She's been cleared. You can go ahead."

He waved them ahead and opened the gate, nodding them away with a smile. Max drove the motor home up to the big house where a Valet took the keys and a pair of Porters took their bags. A Concierge met them at the door, completing the Hotel appearance thus far.

But from there onward, it was more like arriving at the home of a rich uncle you hadn't seen for a decade. There was no check in or obvious front desk, only a large entry way off which was a pool room, a library, a smoking parlor, and hallways that led -- unknown to Sara -- to kitchens, spas, recreation rooms, and much more. As they made their way through the main foyer, a dozen individuals or couples greeted Max and Chloe with obvious familiarity. Sometimes the greetings might have seemed a bit too familiar, in fact, with the hugs and kisses -- sometimes on the lips -- being just a bit more than casual acquaintances might share.

The Concierge led the three up two flights of stairs and down a wide hallway where the greetings continued. The people on the second and third floors were even a bit more intimate in their greetings, with one woman -- dressed in nothing more than a long silk bathrobe and heels -- giving both Max and Chloe an intimate, slightly parted lips kiss before asking if they'd save some of their energy for her tomorrow evening.

The Concierge finally led the three into a double room suite, where he turned over the keys and wished them ...an exciting and fulfilling weekend.

Max slid his arm around his wife's lower back, grasping a butt cheek as he kissed her on the neck with a loud, wet smack. When she playfully slapped him and accused him of being indecent while simultaneously laughing and groping one of his well cared for pectorals, he looked to Sara and said without shame, "If you hear her screaming tonight, I assure you there's no need for you to call 9-1-1."

Again Chloe chastised Max as he jumped away from her slapping hands, gathered their bags, and headed for their room. Chloe turned to Sara and, still smiling, said, "Ignore him. He's always the one to get frisky first. Hell, if he didn't know I'd stop him, he would have done me on the stairs coming up."

She stepped up to Sara, taking the 18 year old's hand as she said, "Let's take a walk. I'll show you around ... explain what you need to know."

They chatted about this and that as they descended the two flights of stairs, more people greeting Chloe as the pair continued. On the first floor, they entered an elevator that had an Attendant in it. Chloe said simply, "Down."

The elevator was antique, with an up and down handle and an arm pointer with the floor numbers ranging from B3 to 3rd. Although it wasn't marked, the roof was also accessible from the elevator. As they descended, Chloe explained, "You may or may not participate in any activity that interests you, Sara, but at no time are you required to do anything which makes you uncomfortable. Safe words are No, Stop, Don't ... the usual. Even though it might not seem like it, there is always a Security Officer watching you, so ... you never have to fear any harm coming to you because you can't get away from an uncomfortable situation."

The elevator door opened...

...and the sound of sex flooded into the small box from very close by.

(OOC: Sara is about to be introduced to the wild, wonderful world of sexual deviancy. While she in not required to participate in anything she sees -- let alone every thing she sees -- she will have more fun participating in something than nothing. My partner will post 5+ times a week; do spelling, grammar, and punctuation checks (meaning no lazy cell phone posts); and be open to lesbian and same/mixed gender group sex with a male writer (Me!) writing the other female roles. If you are interested, PM me and I will tell you what the room she is entering looks like in general. You are free to add any details you wish, as well as enter some interjectory dialogue in the above post, which was rather long.)
 
Back
Top