Hell's Fury (closed)

Jo whimpered helplessly between the two of them, overwhelmed as she was pressed between their bodies, their lips moving over her skin. She wasn't even thinking about Sam and Cas being in the room anymore, just the pleasure they were giving her. "Such a good little slut," Meg chuckled, biting down hard on her neck so she screamed.

Suddenly her head was yanked back, forced to look back up at her master, mouth parted slightly as Meg thrust deeper inside of her. She nodded, a little nervous though Meg gave her gentle kisses, trying to reassure her. For a demon, she acted oddly caring towards the hunter, making sure she enjoyed every moment.

Jo shivered as she felt him spread the line over her, tending up in anticipation until Meg told her to relax. She let her forehead rest against Meg's as she gasped softly, focusing on how full her cunt felt and the comforting warmth of their bodies against hers. She whimpered softly, a few tears running down her cheeks as he pressed into her, letting Meg kiss them away. "Such a good girl. You're taking our cocks so well," she whispered, running a hand through her hair and kissing her again.

She cried out as he pushed deeper inside, causing her to pant as they mad her feel more full than ever before. A few of the demons looked on in disappointment, having hoped for something rougher and more violent, but none dared argue. Meg took the hunter's chin in her hands, smiling down at her. "That's it baby, be a good little slut for us. You like being full of cock? Like being everyone's entertainment for the night?" She grinned, twisting one of Jo's nipples. "Dean, I think we should just keep her naked all of the time. Have her sit at your feet naked with the leash at meetings. Especially when it gets cold. See how perky these nipples get," she grinned
 
Dean pressed another inch in moaning and saying, "Yeah. Sure. Whatever." He kissed Jo's neck and shoulder then pressed in another inch trying to get at least half way in her.

Sam looked to Cas who was now, watching and stroking his cock. Behind him a demon pumped away at the angle's ass but Cas didn't seem to care. Almost as if he were used to being fucked up the rear. His eyes were glued to Jo and Dean as the Winchester managed to get the 6th inch of his cock up Jo's butt.

Leaning in he kissed her shoulder and neck, "I can feel you resisting. I can feel you starting to get scared. Just focus on Meg and the rod in your cunt. Relax." Dean managed to get a 7th inch inside her, "That's good! Good, girl. Relax." Now an 8th, "Fuck, I love you Jo. Fuck you feel soo good." 9th. Dean reached around to grab her nipples and pinch them as Meg fucked her cunt.

"This is going to hurt, so feel fee to cry out." Dean leaned in and buried himself in Jo's ass all the way to the balls. "Oh, FUCK, Jo." He kept his pelvis to her rear letting her get used to his full shaft up in her. "oh, fuck, you feel soo good. You feel soooo good. How could I ever want to fuck another ass?" He kissed her in praise. "No, try to relax. But feel free to grunt and cry or scream. Then again, you can do all three." And with that Dean started to move with a strong and steady pace as he fucked Jo's ass.

Looking over at Sam who was watching, almost defiantly, Dean grabbed Jo's hair and smiled as he plowed her backdoor. Kissing Jo's shoulder and neck and saying loudly, "Beg for it. Beg loud enough for them to hear you or I stop and fuck Red. I give HER my cum to make sure she has that baby. Do you want her to have MY baby? Or do YOU want my cum? Do you want it in your ass? On your back? In your mouth? In your cunt? Say it JO!" Dean started to pull at the collar, ignoring the leash, and driving his dick into her ass. All the while Meg fucked Jo with the dildo enjoying when Dean's own balls slapped against her ass.

"Fuck, Jojo. Just cum on my dick. I want to suck all of you off my own dick." Meg cried out in desperation.
 
Jo's eyes widened when she saw Cas watching them, jerking off as he stared into her eyes, a shocked look on her face. She cried out loudly again as Dean moved further inside of her, halfway there. She was shaking as she struggled to take him in. She let her head fall back against Dean's chest, trusting him and Meg to take care of her.

She slowly relaxed at his words, breathing deeply as he pushed further inside of her as Meg slowly fucked her. As he moved further inside of her small body, her eyes were wide, shocked that he was able to fit, especially with Meg inside of her as well. She yelped as he pinched her nipples, body jerking slightly in response, though there wasn't much room for her to move.

Suddenly, he thrusted all the way inside, making her scream, in pleasure and pain, her back arching and her breasts pressing against Meg's. She looked towards Sam and Cas, tears rolling down her cheeks as she moaned, watching as Cas stroked his cock. She whimpered and whined and cried as they fucked her, pleasure mixing with pain as the two demons moved, pounding her on their cocks.

Jo screamed as Dean yanked her hair back, her eyes locked with Sam's, her cheeks bright red as she saw his erection, knowing how she must look, the strong hunter now a plaything for his demon brother, crying out for more. The threat of him fucking the other demon, of him choosing someone else over her sent a shiver down her spine. Her master could decide who could fuck her, but on his leash, tied up, there was nothing to prevent him from punishing her by making her watch him fuck another. "P... please let me come, master? Please... please come in my ass. I... I'll be a good pet for you. I'll do anything you want, please!" She was sobbing, screaming in a mixture of pain, need, and pleasure. Meg was rubbing her clit now as well, grinning as she watched the poor girl plead for mercy
 
Cas started stroking faster and harder.

Dean started thrusting hard and harder, speaking right into her ear, "Fuck, Jo, I'm going to cum."

Meg was groaning, just hearing all the sounds around her was making her reach her peak. "Fuck, Jojo. I love you... fuck, I love you." She admitted, unable to hold back her declaration.

Sam was rock hard now, Red moving back to him with a smile, "Oh, you ready for a second round?" He didn't even wait as she mounted and started to ride him.

Dean thrust hard and harder in to Jo's ass. He knew it was probably starting to hurt, but he couldn't help it. Her body was too good and his willpower too low. He needed this. He needed her. "Fuck, Jo. FUCK!" He kissed her shoulder and reached around to pinch a nipple.

Sam too was groaning, "Oh, Jo. Please, Jo!" He didn't even know he was calling her name as he neared his next orgasm.

Dean spoke into her ear, "Cum on her cock, honey. Cum on Meg's big dick while I cum in your fine ass."

Red whispered in Sam's ear, "Cum in this pussy. Pretend it's Jo's pussy and fill it with your cum!"

Dean and Sam both exploded with desire. Sam cried out, "Fuck, Jo! Fuck! I love..." Dean thrust until his balls were against Meg's dildo as he too grunted, "I love you, Jo. I love this ass! I'm cuming in your ass!"

Meg kissed Jo's mouth and pulled the blonde woman to her, "Yes, baby. Cum on my dick. The master cums in your ass. Cum on me, please. Please! Baby, cum all over me!!"

Cas groaned, stroking the jizz from his dick, a demon woman there to catch it all in her mouth. Cas even looked down and shoved the head of his cock into the brunette's mouth and started to fuck her face. "Suck it all, you demon whore! Suck it like the whore you are!" He commanded in his gravely voice.

Meanwhile a demon climbed up and put his dick in Cas' ass. "Yeah. Yeah, who's the whore now? Who's ready for cum now?"

Cas ignored the banter and looked over his shoulder, "I'm sorry. Are you in yet?"

The demon responded by fucking Cas harder, but the Angel didn't seem to care as he pulled out to let the demon woman milk his dick dry.

Dean leaned over and kissed Jo's shoulder whispering, "I fucking love you, Jo. I love you soo much that we're done for now. I'm giving you a rest for a bit, because you've earned it like a good pet. The perfect pet."

Meanwhile Red sank down on Sam and chuckled, "Well, I'm sure I'm going to be pregnant now." To which Sam just closed his eyes and shook his head as if willing none of this to be happening right now.
 
Jo was screaming, her body aching as they fucked her, taking everything they gave her with cries of pleasure. Her eyes widened at Meg's confession, responding with a passionate kiss to her lips, whimpering into her mouth before whining as Dean shoved himself deeper inside of her.

It hurt like hell, but she'd be lying if she said it didn't feel damn good too. She was completely his now, submitting her heart and body to all of his desires. It didn't matter who watched them, for when he said jump, she would ask "how high". She could hear several people crying out her name in pleasure, her eyes staring up at Meg, surprised to hear even those not touching her crying out her name.

Jo came with both of them, screaming out their names as she moved with them, shaking all over as she came on Meg's cock while pressing back against Dean. Her hair was wet from all of the sweat as she shook from the aftershocks, gasping and moaning, her whole body sore from the rough treatment.

She smiled at Dean's praise, turning her head slightly to kiss his lips, whimpering softly into his mouth as Meg slowly pulled out before guiding her off of Dean's cock. Pulling out a knife, she cut the ropes binding the blonde's wrists and pulled her so she was in between her and Dean, stroking her hair gently and pressing gentle kisses to her shoulders.

Smiling, the blonde curled up between them, closing her eyes as she relaxed in their arms. "Meg?" She murmured softly, a little nervous to ask as she didn't know how Dean would react. "What... what you said about me, did you mean it?" She didn't know how she felt about Meg, but she knew if Dean approved, she wouldn't mind the demon sticking around with them.

She gave his hand a gentle squeeze, trying to reassure him that no matter what Meg said, he would always be her master, and she loved him more than anyone in the world.
 
Meg fell back against the bar, arms wrapping around Jo's body and holding her tight. "I... I... don't know... I think I did?" Even Meg was unsure how to respond. A demon loving a hunter? On paper it sounded insane, but in her heart Meg couldn't find a problem with it. "I'm pretty sure I did."

Dean squeezed Jo's hand in response and leaned in to kiss Jo's shoulder and neck. He slowly pulled his spent dick from Jo's ass and kissed her back all the way down to her hips. "You've been such a good girl, Jo. I think you've earned a rest. But, know I'll be up in a moment to cum inside your pussy again." He kissed her and nodded to Meg who shifted to free her dildo from Jo.

"Come on, Jojo, let me take you upstairs. Draw you a nice bath. Even massage you feet for being such a good girl! Good girls get rewarded, you know." Meg kissed Jo and Dean kissed her as well, to make sure Meg's lips weren't the last Jo's would touch.

Sam tried to ignore the fact that he'd just cum in Red, a second time, while having watched Jo get double teamed by Meg and Dean. Red kissed him and slid off, this time not worried about any cum that dripped from her freshly fucked snatch.

Dean slapped Jo's cum filled ass and kissed her again, "Go with Meg. Let her pamper you, but you tell me if she does anything you don't like. Okay?" He kissed her again, this time long and deep. He turned to Meg then nodded to Jo, giving Meg permission to kiss Jo with the same level of passion and desire.

"Meg, give her a nice bath. Lick her toes. Let her suck your snatch for all I care. You just make sure she's in charge until I get there." Turning to Sam, he ignored that Meg lifted Jo off the bar with demon enhance strength. Dean approached Sam and asked, "How are you doing little brother? Had enough? Or do you think Jo is putting on an act?" He smiled and nodded, "Admit she's a slut that belongs to me and I can untie you."

Sam shook his head, "Dean. I know you see this as wrong. I know you! I know you don't want Jo to be raped."

Dean shook his head, "She's begged for it. She kisses a demon. She cums on a strap on. Do you seriously think she's being raped at this point?"

"But she is," Ruby spat, moving into a fetal position. Her ass still raw and pained from Zen's brutal pounding,
 
Jo bit her lip, unsure how to respond to Meg at the moment, but she gave her another gentle kiss to reassure her that it was alright. She smiled up at her, touching her cheek gently before gasping as Dean began kissing down her body, loving the way they were pampering her. She smiled when Dean mentioned coming inside her again, despite how sore she was.

Jo smiled up at Meg, hugging her gently at the praise and promises of a massage, nuzzling her before giving her and Dean a kiss. After all she'd been through, they had a way of making her feel safe and loved that she had never experienced before. There was one thing Dean had made very clear to her and everyone in that room. She was under his protection, and anyone that dared do her wrong would have hell to pay.

Jo yelped as Dean spanked her, falling into Meg before he kissed her deeply once again. She let out a whimper, holding onto him before he pulled away and Meg gave her a kiss as well, her limp body easily succumbing to their touch. Closing her eyes, she relaxed as Meg pulled her into her arms and carried her off the bar and up the stared, come dripping onto the floor from her ass.

Once they were alone and she'd been set down in the bath, she pulled Meg into it as well. It was more the size of a hot tub than a typical bath, and as the water rose, she moved closer to Meg. "Gave really did go over the top with this place," she murmured, resting her head on Meg's chest, wrapping her arms around the demons waist.

"I want you to stay with us. With me and Dean," she said softly, closing her eyes as she sat in Meg's lap, wanting to be close to her. She laughed softly, shaking her head. "I never thought I'd be saying that to the woman who killed me, especially considering it was while you were trying to kill Dean."

Looking up at her, she cocked her head to the side, giving her a curious look. "How... how long have you felt that way about me? Did you plan of fucking me when you came in here?" She asked, playing with Meg's hair as she looked up at her. "Is it bad that I kind of miss your old body? Not... not that this one isn't pretty either." Her cheeks were bright red, worried she had insulted her.
 
"I want you to stay with us. With me and Dean," she said softly, closing her eyes as she sat in Meg's lap, wanting to be close to her. She laughed softly, shaking her head. "I never thought I'd be saying that to the woman who killed me, especially considering it was while you were trying to kill Dean."

"Hey, you find a cause and fight for it. I've always said that. Now, you're my reason for fighting. My purpose just changes from time to time." Meg laughed a bit then kissed Jo, long and lovingly. "You sure you want me to stay? You sure you want to share Dean? Without me he has you all to himself. With me, at some point, I'm going to end up fucking him too. I don't love him, but if Cas isn't around I'm going to need a hot cock in me fairly often." She leaned in to kiss Jo again, promising so much more between the two ladies.

"How... how long have you felt that way about me? Did you plan of fucking me when you came in here?" She asked, playing with Meg's hair as she looked up at her. "Is it bad that I kind of miss your old body? Not... not that this one isn't pretty either." Her cheeks were bright red, worried she had insulted her.

"I don't know, baby." Meg leaned back a bit, her head resting on the edge of the tub. She let her eyes wander down Jo's body, fingers trailing over her skin. "I don't think I really knew until I said something. I didn't have a real plan when I first got here and everything just seemed to happen. But I'm not taking it back because I did mean what I said." Meg shifted Jo in her lap and helped bring the blonde to her for another long and draw out kiss. "I love you, Jojo." Another kiss, longer and deeper, hand slipping down to massage Jo's sex as if trying to massage any discomfort away.

"As for my old body? Which one? Blonde or Brunette? I don't know where the last body is. Crowley killed me, so I don't know what he did with it. We'd have to convince him to give it over but I'm sure he's already skinned her and has the bones ready for burning so there's no point in going back." Meg moved Jo so she could stand up and stand with one foot on either side of the hunter, pussy on full display and perfectly aligned with Jo's lips. "This snatch is going to be forever 18. It's like fucking the same barely legal girl for the rest of your life." Meg shifted and rubbed her lips against Jo's chin encouraging a taste test. "Ever had 18 year Irish?" she added with a smile and a laugh.

Meanwhile, down stairs, Dean was throwing Ruby against a pool table. "I'm had enough of your shit, Ruby. Isn't enough that you opened the final seal? Not happy with almost ending the world, you have to end what Jo and I have?" To the others around the room he said, "Belts! Now! I want this Demon bitch tied to this pool table. But be careful... she bites.

It took several people to hold Ruby face down on the bar and secure her hands and legs to the table supports. Sam protested but Dean wasn't even listening. When Ruby was finished Dean grabbed the tip jar from the bar, put it on a barstool next to the pool table. "Tip a dollar and fuck the whore with whatever you want to shove into her."

Dean turned to go back upstairs and stopped checking in on Red, "How are you doing?"

The tattoos demon smiled, "Perfect. He's cum in me 3 times now." Dean nodded in response and gave a thumbs up to encourage more. "Get him something to eat and drink. Maybe tie him up in one of the rooms. He can't leave until you're knocked up. We need that bargaining chip." Dean smiled and gave Red a little kiss, "Now, if you don't mind I have some breeding to do of my own."

Sam shouted, "Dean! Dean!" But his brother wasn't listening or caring. The redhaired demon girl looked around the bar but most of the men were lining up to plow Ruby. "Hey, you and you. Let's get Winchester up into a room." The guys groaned not wanting to get out of line so she upped the stakes, "Ruby will bite your dick off, but I'll let you cum down my throat if you help me." That's was enough convincing and the two guys approached.

Johnny shook his head, "Sorry, Sam. We can't beat them so we might as well join them." His friend added, "Besides, I can still fuck Ruby's fine ass after I get my blow job."

Sam shook his head as the tied a control rope to his good arm. The idea was so they could still control him after his original bonds were undone. "You guys make me stick."

Johnny nodded, "I know, but she's going to make me cum so I guess I'll have to find a way to live with myself."

Sam tested the Hunter's skills but they were good. They were using Vampire Hunting tactics which prevent Sam from getting leverage. The techniques made it so the hunters stayed alive by making sure the Vampire didn't get out of the bonds too early. "Don't you have a wife and kids, Johnny?"

Johnny nodded, "Yeah. Wife's over there." he pointed with his chin to a plump older woman getting double stuffed by two demons who'd clearly possessed underwear models. "It's kind of a big fantasy of hers. Who am I do deny." As Sam was forced past the trio Johnny gave a quick thumbs up, "Looking good Sweetie Pie."

Johnny's wife pushed the young bull in her mouth back a bit and let the 10 inch dick spring from her mouth. "Thanks, babe. Best date night ever." Turning back around the older woman pulled on the dick until it was back in her mouth and settled in to getting her face and cunt fucked.

Johnny patted Sam on the shoulder and they forced him up the stairs, "See? The family that plays together, stays together."

Dean walked into the room he and Jo had started off in. He moved to the bathroom and found Meg riding Jo's face. With a smile and a laugh he approached, still clothed, and reached around to cup and pinch Meg's perfectly dotted tits. Meg hummed in pure pleasure and then leaned to kiss Dean in a space of pure lust.

"I'm impressed Meg. You don't waste any time." He poured a drink from the bar and moved a chair so he could watch from just beyond the door of the bathroom. "Don't let me stop you." He said, sipping his whiskey and watching the best porn that would never be made.
 
Last edited:
Jo blushed a little when Meg said she was her cause for fighting, kissing her back gently, the arms around her the best comfort anyone could provide. "I don't mind him having you too," she whispered, nuzzling her neck happily, giving her gentle kisses. "Besides, I like it when you two team up against me. Plus, you could always use that to punish me. Not let me come while I get to watch him make you come over and over sgain," she whispered, tweaking s nipple.

Jo ran her fingers through Megs hair as she kissed her again, whimpering softly as her hand moved between her legs, massaging her sore cunt. "Fuck, what did I do to deserve both of you?" She whispered, grinding against her hand, gasping softly with need as she pressed kisses all over her neck and chest. "I wanna be good for you. Make all your favorite fantasies come true," she whispered, giving her another passionate kiss.

"I don't think I've ever seen you blonde, so I'm going to have to say brunette," she murmured, not realizing a beautiful woman who had once frequented her bars was whose lap she now sat in. She sighed at the knowledge at the vessel not coming back, but kissed her gently, giving her a warm smile. "It doesn't matter who you're in. I like the woman who's inside," she murmured, eyes widening as Meg slid her off her lap and moved above her, her pussy right on her mouth.

Eagerly, she gripped Meg's thighs, lapping at her and moaning softly at the taste before suckling at her clit. Jo's eyes widened when she caught sight of Dean and his brother as Sam was forced to sit on the bed, the other end of the rope tied to the headrest. But she didn't stop, continuing servicing Meg as she slipped two fingers inside her pussy.

She enjoyed the two of them playing with her, but she also enjoyed serving both of them, letting them use her body as their toy for their pleasure. Moaning happily, she slipped a hand between her own legs to pleasure herself, despite not having permission
 
Jo had all but convince Meg to stay, even if it meant saying goodbye to Castiel. "You drive a hard bargain, but the fact that I love you gives you the edge."

"Fuck, what did I do to deserve both of you?"
"Oh, I don't know," Meg teased, "Maybe sacrificing yourself so Dean could save the world? Probably a good starting point." Meg laughed.

Dean sipped his drink then glanced over at Sam, "See? She's finger fucking Meg and licking that cunt like her life depends on it. In a way, Meg's pussy is a respite for Jo. She can enjoy a nice long break from me fucking her."

Dean lay back in his seat, still watching, "Who do you think is going to cum first." He smiled, making sure Sam was watching. Would Jo make Meg cum, or would Jo make herself cum first? "By the way," Dean added, "You can order yourself a drink. Red's not going to mind."
 
Last edited:
Jo whimpered softly into Meg, curling her fingers inside the demon as she fucked herself on her own hand. "Fuck you taste amazing," she murmured, not caring that the brothers were watching them, enjoying being their entertainment. She smiled at Meg's joke, looking back up at her. "Just a starting point?" She grinned, thrusting a third finger inside Meg.

She looked over at Dean, smiling back at him before focusing on Meg, wanting to make her come, to taste her. She could see how relaxed Dean was, something she hadn't seen in him in a long time, especially not since his first trip to hell. He finally seemed happy, which had been what she'd always wanted for him. What she hadn't known was he wanted to be happy with her.

Suddenly, Meg came, and she used both hands to help hold her up, lapping at her pussy to prolong her orgasm, one arm wrapped around her as she licked it all up.
 
Dean finished his drink, then set the glass aside as he approached the ladies. Meg's ass was still quivering with her orgasm when Dean leaned in and waited for a kiss from Jo. He licked her tongue and sucked back on Jo's lips sharing in Meg's sweetness. Dean smiled and moved away just enough to meet Jo's eyes with a smile, "You're right. She does taste good."

From the room behind them Johnny announced, "Oh, fuck, I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh! Oh! Fuck!"

Dean didn't care but Sam tore his eyes of Meg's bare behind to look over and see Red, balls to chin and nose to waist, swallowing the load Johnny was shooting down her throat. Johnny's friend was there, cock out and both watching and stroking. Red bobbed her head a few times as if using her throat to milk his dick, then slowly slid her face from him still sucking in hard and making sure she took every single drop. Johnny was moaning in pleasure until he was free of her lips. "Damn, girl, you're a pro." He put his pants back on and turned to leave just as the redhaired demon girl turned to start doing the same to his friend.

If Dean noticed what was happening behind him, he didn't seem to care. He kissed Jo again, still tasting Meg and then reached into the water, jacket getting soak, and started to help her get herself off. He kept kissing her while Meg went down to suck and bite her nipples, both she and Dean wanting to make Jo cum before whatever was going to happen next.
 
Jo panted softly as Dean leaned down to kiss her, opening her mouth up to him as she tilted her head back."I love you," she whimpered, still fucking herself on her hand. Taking a deep breath, she touches Dean's cheek gently, staring up at him with wide eyes. "Can... can Meg stay with us?" She asked quietly, her eyes hopeful.

Her eyes widened as Dean reached into the water, soaking his favorite jacket as his hand moved between her legs as well. Meg slid back into the water with her, playing roughly with her breasts, pulling at the nipples with her teeth and occasionally slapping them. "P... please, I need to come. Please Master! Please mistress!" She bucked her hips, her eyes meeting Sam's for a moment and her cheeks turning bright pink before she looked away in embarrassment.

She wanted to be their perfect little toy, their favorite amusement. "I'll be a good girl," she whimpered, kissing Dean back, bucking her hips against his hand. "Be a good little slave for you," she gasped, grabbing his arm when he hit the right spot
 
Last edited:
"Can... can Meg stay with us?"
Dean looked over at Meg, who was also watching and being hopeful. Then back to Jo he nodded, "Of course, my love. If that's what YOU want. I want you to be happy too." He kissed her knowing this would change things, but if Jo wanted Meg to be with them he would do what he could to please her. She seemed to enjoy Meg too and so long as she wasn't asking for another man to join their little family he was fine with it.

"P... please, I need to come. Please Master! Please mistress!"
"Move your hand." Dean demanded, then started to drill his fingers into her pussy, his arm splashing water from moving so fast. Even Meg seemed to get stimulated by it and started to kiss and suck on anything she could wrap her lips around.

Dean just kissed Jo, enjoying the flavors of her mouth, the friction between her legs and knowing Meg was taking care of the rest.

Sam watched, powerless to break free and powerless to be unaffected. His cock strained against his pants as he watched Jo beg and burst with her orgasm. He couldn't understand how turned on he was getting watching this and wishing he were the one making Jo cum.

"Yes, yes. Fuck. Yesss!" Johnny's friend was holding Red's hair as his shaft pulsed several times, each time filling the demon's mouth with cum. She kept her lips wrapped around the tip and kept sucking and swallowing. By now Sam was starting to feel so horny he didn't care how, but he would need to cum soon.

Dean smiled when Jo reached her climax but he didn't stop the assault on her cunt. "Good girl, Jo. But I think you can cum again. And I think you can cum harder than that." He moved even faster and Meg turned to pinching Jo's nipples while sucking on the young lady's ear lob. Dean leaned in and sucked the other, still jackhammering her with his two middle fingers, making sure he slapped her clit deep under the waters. "I want you to cum so hard it hurts, sweetie. I want you to be me to STOP making you cum." He was speaking right into her ear, his voice sending vibrations through her soft flesh. "I love you, Jo. I will always love you. But right now, I want you to have a merciless orgasm!"
 
Jo was grateful to him, smiling back at Meg before smiling back up at him. She gave him a loving kiss, running her hands through his hair. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," she whispered between kisses, giving him all of her love, her affectionate touch moving over his body.

She barely had time to process what was happening after she moved her hand when it was replaced by his, his fingers shoving inside her and moving at a rapid pace. "Fuck!" She yelped, squirming against him and Meg as her mistress wrapped her arms around her, her mouth leaving bruises all over Jo's pale soft skin.

Jo couldn't stay still, her legs moving everywhere, sometimes closing and trapping his hand until Meg forced them open again. "Oh god, please! I'm... I'm..." she screamed as she came hard, jerking in Meg's arms as her eyes rolled back. She was silenced only by Dean's mouth on hers, tasting her lips as her screams faded into whimpers.

When he broke away, the poor blonde's eyes went wide when she realized he wasn't slowing down, granting her no reprieve from his relentless assault, hearing a sinister laugh come from Meg behind her. Her cries grew louder, her voice hoarse as Meg toyed with her nipples, harsh and rough as she watched Dean helplessly. The cry she let out when he slapped her clit was almost painful as she tried to close her legs again, trying to protect her poor cunt from the overstimulation. But there was no escaping the powerful orgasm that came next, but he still didn't slow down. She bit her lip, not begging quite yet. She wanted to be strong for him, to give him another one, to push her body until she couldn't take it anymore and broke down begging. "Fuck," she whimpered, closing her eyes, closing her legs tightly around his hand.
 
"One more, Love. One more!" Dean used his other arm to get some room between Jo's legs. He wasn't fully opening her, but not letting her close down on his other hand so much he couldn't move. He dialed back the intensity just a hair, knowing that too much could over take the purpose of pushing her this far. Dean wanted her right on the edge of punishment and pleasure and focused on keeping her in that spot until she came one last time tonight.

"Come on, my love. Cum." Dean said, pressing his head to her's. Meanwhile Meg continued pinching, biting and twisting Jo's nipples. Her mouth attacking Jo in much the same way Dean's hand was.

Johnny's friend was done and leaving as Sam closed his eyes, the noise only intensifying and making him even harder. "Oh, fuck, Jo just cum for him!" Sam shouted, desperate and aching on his own. Red picked up on this and crawled over to same with a wicked grin. Sam met her eyes and nodded whispering, "Do it. Just do it!"

By the time Jo was screaming again, Sam was letting himself get ridden by the demon who was obsessed with having his child. At this point, he didn't care anymore. Seeing and hearing Jo, watching her with Meg and hearing those screams had his heart racing and his dick burning with need.

When Dean heard that final orgasm from Jo he stopped, moving his hand and letting Meg gently caress Jo's pussy knowing just where to sooth. Dean left the freckled demon to that task while he wrapped his arms around Jo and cradled her to his chest. "Good girl. Damn that was so good. You're so strong." He kissed her wet hair, "I'm so impressed."

Meg leaned in kissing Jo's shoulder and neck, "I am too, little pet. You're fucking incredible. Pun intended." She kissed Jo's lips then looked up at Dean. There was a moment when she considered trying to kiss him, but he turned his lips to Jo and the moment seemed to be gone.

"I think we let Jojo sleep. Rest up for a bit. What do you think, Dean?"

Dean pulled off his wet jacket and set it aside looking back at Sam being ridden by the redhead with tattoos. It may have seemed like he was watching his brother getting fucked hard, but when he nodded it was after he'd determined how much room was left on the California King sized bed. "I think the three of us can get cozy enough to give Sam and his date room."

"Oh yeah, I'm just going to sleep on top of him!" the other demoness said, rocking her hips and moving to get a good angle on Sam's cock.

Dean nodded and got up to get undressed, "Good. So I'm sleeping on the other side, Jo on my chest and Meg, you can spoon her while sleeping next to Sam and Cherry over there." Dean unclipped Jo's leash and then removed her collar. "Don't worry, we'll put it back on. I just don't feel like getting poked in the nipple by studded leather all night."

Reaching in he scooped Jo out of the water and cradled her to his chest. Meg was there with a towel taking off most of the excess water so she would be wet, but comfortable. "I love you." Dean told her, leaning in for a kiss while Meg dried her feet.

"I love you, too." Meg said, kissing Jo as well, and staring to dry her hair gently.

Dean and Meg looked at one another, and both smiled before saying, almost in unison, "Nope!" But he gave Meg a peck on the lips before telling Jo, "It's really all about you, sweetie. You just happen to have two demon lovers who are crazy about you."
 
Jo cried out as he pulled her legs apart, not letting her escape, his forehead against hers as she panted, unable to hold back any of her cries. "P... please, I can't... I can't..." she whimpered, almost sobbing as he kept focusing on bringing her to orgasm. Meg was intent on making it even harder on her, biting and pulling her nipples in a way that was painful yet pleasurable.

Even Sam was telling her to come, and she gave him a small glare that he was encouraging Dean to torture her, but she was not truly angry. As much as it hurt, she was enjoying every second of it, including Sam egging his brother on. It wasn't long before she was pushed over the edge, her screams so loud that they could be heard all the way downstairs.

Jo relaxed in the water as Meg soothed her, closing her eyes as she felt strong arms wrap around her body, Dean clearly not caring about getting more wet as he held her, murmuring praises in her ear. She nuzzled his chest happily, slowly coming down from that intense high as they finally have her a chance to recover.

"You two are the incredible ones. I... I didnt even know I could feel like that," she said softly, exhausted from the relentless use of her petite body all night. She finally noticed the hickies and bruises all over her, a smile forming as she realized there would be reminders on her for the next few days of everything they did.

She moaned softly into their mouths as her master and mistress kissed her, gasping softly as her head fell back. There was a bit of reluctance in her eyes when the collar was removed, but she relented when he told her why. As his strong arms lifted her out of the water, she went limp, totally relaxed as Meg began drying her off. "I love you too," she whispered before laughing when they refused to say it to each other as well, smiling as he gave Meg a kiss.

"I'm damn lucky," she smiled, reaching out with one arm to pull Meg closer to them, smiling up at the two of them. "I couldn't ask for anything better than this."
 
As Dean took Jo to the bed, Meg still following with the towel, Cherry continued to ride Sam but now they seemed to be kissing. His will had been broken, now all that driving him a was lust. It was like the other two hunters said - He couldn't fight back and was tired of just being a demon's cum-keg to be tapped when she wanted more.

Seeing that Sam was turning into a more willing participant, Dean moved to the other side of the bed, leaving Sam to stay bound to the headboard. He pulled back the covers and tucked Jo in and then lay down next to her. Meg was still trying her hair and finally folded the towel to both be used as a pillow on Dean's shoulder but also keep her from sleeping with wet hair.

Meg grabbed the unused pillows and put them at the foot of a gently rocking bed. Dean smiled, "It's kind of like the magic fingers without having to spend quarters." Meg slipped in behind Jo and hugged her, gently pressing her 18 year old breasts to Jo's back. Dean seemed truly happy and relaxed, then moved Jo's hand down to his bare balls so she could touch him until the all fell asleep.

"Good night, Sammy." Dean called out, the bed still swaying with a rythm of his younger brother being ridden by a demon. In a lower tone he whispered, "Good night, my love."

Meg waited a moment and asked, "What about me?"

Dean chuckled, "Is that a thank you? Because I think you should be thanking me. At least be thanking Jo."

Meg hummed in consideration then kissed Jo's shoulder, "Good night, Jojo. Thank you for loving me too."
 
Jo bit her lip as she was placed beside Sam, closing her eyes as she listened to the moans and cries beside her. When Dean joined her in the bed, she immediately curled up with him, one of her hands on his shoulder with her head on the blanket on his chest. After the long night of getting fucked, there was nothing she wanted more than to curl up in his arms and sleep.

Her smile widened when she felt Meg move in beside her, the warm body pressed against their own, creating a buffer between her and Sam. She let Dean guide her hand to his balls, touching them gently as she yawned, pressing a gentle kiss to the tattoo on his chest. She moved her hand away for a moment to take Meg's arm and put it around her waist, wanting more of her touch.

"if anyone it's me who should be thanking you," she murmured, nuzzling Dean's chest. "I think I lost count of how many times you made me come tonight," she laughed softly, taking Meg's hand and giving it a gentle kiss. "I love you. Both of you," she said quietly, sighing as the blanket covered them.

"Just promise me you'll stay. Both of you," she whispered, closing her eyes and falling asleep with a content smile on her face. It was the most peaceful they'd ever seen her, with no worries or fears, just complete bliss. It was like she'd finally come home again, that she was reunited with her family.
 
Dean has slept better than he could ever remember, and waking to still feeling the knot of bodies around Jo reminded him why. He'd shifted in the night, now he was spooning Jo who was laying across Meg's bare back. He could feel her bare ass against his hard shaft. He was sore in areas from the physical exertion and his throat was dry.

Desperately he forced himself to swallow the invisible razor blades of pain until he's throat and mouth worked well again. Part of him wondered if he'd snored and a glance to the windows didn't show any lights. It could have been just before dawn or it could have been just a few hours later.

Another inspection and he saw Cherry, still naked and tattooed, curled up against Sam and even Sam was asleep. Instantly the game came to mind as he carefully slipped off the bed and then gently moved Jo to wake her slowly with kissed on her face and chest.

Once Jo was awake enough he put his finger to his lips with a smile. A nod to everyone else sleeping in the bed and a come-hither head jerk to entice her out of the bed.

With the plush carpet a nice alternative, Dean spread the large towel that was used to dry her hair the night before. He took a pillow that had fallen off the bed and staged a little space for Jo to lay down.

"Shhh." He whispered, "Lets see if we can do it with everyone asleep just a few feet away." Dean licked his lips, making sure he could more than anything else. After Jo was on her back, he lowered himself to kiss her breast and ribs, then hips and thighs all the while playfully and clearly working his mouth down to her warm and inviting sex.
 
Jo mumbled quietly, cuddling closer to Meg at first, nuzzling her as her eyes slowly opened, feeling gentle kisses move over her bare skin. "What..." She murmured, looking up to see Dean staring down at her. At first, she narrowed her eyes in confusion, opening her mouth to speak before she remembered how they had gotten there. A smile slowly formed on her face as Dean put a finger to her lips.

Carefully, she untangled herself from Meg, placing a gentle kiss on top of her head before slowly sliding out and placing her feet on the floor. She shivered slightly, removed from the mass of warm bodies that had protected her from the cold air, watching as Dean set up a spot on the floor for them.

"You know, there's a good breakfast place I can go pick something up for everyone later," she whispered, grinning as she knelt on the towel, looking up at him as she laid back, pulling him closer as she watched him. "That's gonna be difficult. You might have to gag me," she whispered, legtinngbout a soft whimper as he began kissing her.

The lower his mouth got, the harder it was to keep quiet. Quickly, she covered her mouth with her hand, letting out soft whimpers as she struggled to stay quiet. "Fuck," she whispered, using her other hand to grab the pillow beneath her.
 
Dean licked one last time and moved up Jo, not stopping until he was kissing her neck. Whispering he said, "I'm not going to gag you. You'll just have to learn a lot of self control." He moved, entering her in one thrust of his hips. "Unless you want everyone to wake up and see us."

He lowered his body, now on his arms, one hand cradling her head. "But I was really hoping we could steal this moment. Just us. Just you." He moved slow and confidently, making love to her with no audience, no performances, no distractions or expectations. "Maybe this will help." He kissed her, deep and long while still moving his cock so as to feel every warm and embracing inch of Jo's pussy.

While he wasn't about to put a gag on her, he did use his own mouth for similar purposes. If she wanted to moan she could do so against his lips. Every once in a while he'd break the kiss, meet her eyes and return to kissing her. This was their moment, and theirs alone. It belonged to no one else, and would be shared with no one else... at least that was the obvious intention.
 
Jo closed her eyes, gasping as his mouth moved back up, caressing her skin all the way up to her neck. The hand not covering her mouth gripped his shoulder, holding onto him tightly as she let out soft whimpers. She nodded, knowing he was right, her fingers digging into him. "I... I'll try master," she whispered before biting her hand gently to keep from crying out as he thrusted inside.

The blonde closed her eyes as he cradled her head, each movement loving and gentle, their foreheads pressed against each other as he filled her up completely. "Fuck, I love you," she whispered, arching her back as he hit that sweet spot. "Y... you know if you keep forgetting condoms..." She murmured, though in truth she didn't mind getting pregnant, but she needed Dean to be sure.

As his mouthbcovered hers, she moaned softly, wrapping her legs around his waist and using them to pull him closer, deeper inside of her. "How the hell did I get so damn lucky to have you?" She kissed him softly, hand running through his hair. "You know we're gonna have to give Gabriel a thank you gift."
 
"Y... you know if you keep forgetting condoms..." She murmured,

Dean just nodded, not adjusting his slow and deep thrusts. He kissed her deeply and started to press into her at he end of each thrust. "I love you, Jo." He shifted his angle when she pulled him in with her legs. They both knew where this would eventually end up and it seemed the both wanted it.

Dean just smiled at her joke about sending a thank you to Gabriel. A reminder of how he'd sacrificed himself trying to kill Lucifer. Dean's body felt good but his heart was feeling heavy. He remembered Ben and Lisa, being a suburban dad on the surface and how much he wanted a normal life and normal family. He never would but maybe he could find a middle ground.

He was willing to put down the blade for Jo, and he knew their life would be better for it.

Dean started to move a little faster, thrusting a little deeper but still trying to be as silent as possible. "I love you, Jo." he whispered, "We could get away from all this. Live in a nice house. I'll be a mechanic and we'll claim Meg is our live in Nanny." He smiled and kissed her. No, he hadn't given this ANY thought.

He continued rocking into Jo, eyes meeting her's again. "I know I can be a good dad. I was once... but he wasn't mine. So we can have something that's ours." He started to gently thrust a bit faster. "I want this, Jo. I want you." He kissed her, still moving with intensity and he got closer and closer.

He met her eyes and whispered, "Do you? Do you want this? Do you want all of me?"
 
Jo whimpered softly into his mouth, moving with every thrust of his hips, pulling gently at his hair before rolling so he laid beneath her. She kept her lips on his as she moved on his cock, gasping as she kept the same steady pace. "You know, I wouldn't mind sparring again like we used to. See who comes out on top," she grinned, kissing his neck gently.

Jo clenched her eyes shut as they went a little bit faster, rolling so he was back on top of her and could go at the pace he wanted. It was getting harder and harder not to cry out. "You sure?" She asked quietly, her voice a little higher than usual as she tried to maintain some control.

"I want you. I want to be together," she whispered, staring into his eyes. "Never thought you'd want a picket fence kind of life. We could still hunt together, use your powers for good." She resisted using an old Spider-Man quote, biting her lip as her breasts rubbed against his chest. She loved the idea of them being together, of raising a family.

But she also knew she and Dean had trouble standing still, being normal. He had always been the soldier, and she the freak with a knife collection. "God, can you imagine us trying to go to parent teacher conferences? Or me doing a bake sale?" She laughed in his ear. "I'm a terrible cook, but I'll try and learn how to make a good pie."
 
Back
Top