Married Man Handjob

We got up and left together . . .almost. Jeff was walking behind me at first which was odd because I did not know where we were going. He was looking around and at his cell. He finally was next to me and he told me his car was parked . . ..

When we got to the car, he looked around again and pulled me close to kiss me. I was willing. I was already excited and I was ready for almost anything. As he kissed me I felt his hands on my ass, mostly caressing but a little squeezing. We looked at each other, breathing soft, and got in the car.

We drove off and fortunately, it was a large SUV, so as we drove slowly, I put my hand on his leg and ran my finger up and down. Jeff liked that. I rested my head in his lap and felt his erection. I did this to him. Me. It was so exciting. I massaged his hardness with my cheek and continued to lightly touch his thighs when he parked.

This was going to be really hot I thought . . .
 
The car stopped and I heard Jeff switch into park. He moved his seat back and quickly undid his pants. I was on my hands and knees and I saw it. His penis was so close to my face! I touched it with my finger and Jeff moaned. I poked and touched more. I gave his penis a kiss on the tip.

Then I wrapped my hand around his shaft and held it for a few seconds. It was warm and hard - just like my husbands. Maybe it was the same size - but this was not my husband. I made this man excited and now I was holding it in my hand.

I started stroking his cock slowly and I could hear Jeff moaning and panting. His hands were on my face and my hair but I was not paying close attention. I was watching his hard cock as my hand stroked it. It felt nice and I was getting so excited.
 
...I wrapped my hand around his shaft and held it for a few seconds. It was warm and hard - just like my husbands. Maybe it was the same size - but this was not my husband. I made this man excited and now I was holding it in my hand.

I started stroking his cock slowly and I could hear Jeff moaning and panting. His hands were on my face and my hair but I was not paying close attention. I was watching his hard cock as my hand stroked it. It felt nice and I was getting so excited.

It's so arousing seeing and touching a person's private parts for the first time. And it's even more exciting to see and feel how aroused they're getting because of you.
 
Gotta admit, I hope you come back soon and post the rest of the story. I absolutely love stopping by this thread and finding out you stories from the past and from now. My god you're a sexy woman. ;)
 
Would love it if my wife would give a stranger, or friend I guess, a HJ.
She would never be into swinging or hotwife or cuckold but why not give some big cock a nice hand job?
I've actually thought about this in the past, we could go to an adult theater and she could give an anonymous glory hole hand job so it would feel like it was just her and me and not someone else in the room with us. It wouldn't be cheating because I would be there and she isn't having sex or giving a blow job it's just a little hand job.
 
I am subscribing and coming back to read this entire thread when I get home tonight.
 
Madmar you wont be disappointed. Its better than you hoped.
 
I think it would have been easier if I was not leaning over in a car. My mind was filled with so many things, but then it came back to my eyes looking at this hard cock in my hand and my stroking. I watched. I listened, I smelled. I touched.

Jeff began telling me how badly he wanted to take me back to his room and spend the rest of the day and night in bed. It excited me. I put my hand on his thigh and scratched a little. Jeff liked that so I did it again. Then Jeff was asking me to put it in my mouth. I didn't want to. I didn't tell him - no - I just wanted to watch what I was doing. I was so excited.

I kept stroking his cock and slowed down. I did kiss the tip but I kept my face away. A couple of times Jeff did try to move my head to his cock. I know he really wanted a blowjob, but touching this man was so good. I rested my face and moved my hand up and down. I was wondering if he was going to cum. My husband didn't always cum when I used my hands. I got my answer very soon

(sorry about the delay. I was out of town for two weeks)
 
MM, your posts are always so eroitc! I am stroking my cock reading them...
 
I was aware of the sounds, the smell, the warmth coming off of Jeff's body. My face was on his hip and I watched what my hand was doing to him. There was erotica all over this car. Both of us were panting.

Jeff started to tell me how he would fuck me when his cock swelled up a little more. He could not finish what he was saying "oh now, you now" (Im sure he forgot my name) and I was ready for the prize. I slowed the strokes a little and the first shot of cum left his cock. I missed it, but I felt warm wetness on my fingers. I watched closely and saw the second shot leave the head of his cock. I smiled. I was so excited. I so wanted to do this.

When little drops came out I liked at his balls expecting to see - well - something. I touched them and loosened my grip a little. This was a lot of fun. This was the right kind of guy. The rest of the afternoon was going to be really hot.

I sat up and kissed Jeff on the cheek and said, "lets get to your room"

Well . . . . he didn't answer me right away........... guess what?
 
...My face was on his hip and I watched what my hand was doing to him.

...I was ready for the prize. I slowed the strokes a little and the first shot of cum left his cock. I missed it, but I felt warm wetness on my fingers. I watched closely and saw the second shot leave the head of his cock. I smiled. I was so excited. I so wanted to do this.


Heheh, I can tell that you really like to watch and see the effects you're having on a man.


I sat up and kissed Jeff on the cheek and said, "lets get to your room"

Well . . . . he didn't answer me right away........... guess what?

I'm guessing that he couldn't take you to his room for some reason. Maybe he was concerned that his wife would catch him with you?
 
When I asked Jeff to go to his room, I felt like I couldn't get there fast enough. No spoiler to say we didn't go to his room. I was still excited by the experience and the excitement. But I felt Jeff freeze up when I kissed him. This is not the first man to change his attitude after I made him cum, but I was a little surprised.

He seemed almost a little annoyed that he was messy with his cum. Was it because he wanted to cum in my mouth? Well he said he didn't realize how late it was and that he had to be somewhere. He found a paper to wipe himself off. He buttoned his pants and began to drive back. I then realized that we did not drive very far.

He dropped me off at the curb and said that it was nice meeting me. I thought he would ask for my cell number, but he was finished. I will admit I was a little hurt, but I do not regret doing it at all. As I said a few posts ago, I remember this one very well.
 
It's hard to be as gracious as one should be once the little head has had its fun. Up until that point the dumb stick (Ally McBeal term) rules. The answer... Denial. Keep him on edge or ruin the orgasm so the dumb stick still wants more. Better yet... Drive him from his p-spot and make him your drone by only allowing analgasms
Don't let him get into his head or his own head games will ruin your fun... And his
 
It was not a problem at all. He had no desire to ever see me again. Since I am turned on by married men, I can tell you this is not unusual. A lot of men think they can cheat but become consumed with guilt. Often immediately after they cum lol
 
It was not a problem at all. He had no desire to ever see me again. Since I am turned on by married men, I can tell you this is not unusual. A lot of men think they can cheat but become consumed with guilt. Often immediately after they cum lol

I don't cheat for this very reason. The guilt would eat me alive, and she'd read it on my face the second I got home.
 
It was not a problem at all. He had no desire to ever see me again. Since I am turned on by married men, I can tell you this is not unusual. A lot of men think they can cheat but become consumed with guilt. Often immediately after they cum lol

Ahhhh, yes: cummers remorse.
 
I don not fault the man for his guilt, it is part of the "game" we play. We both had issues to bring to that experience. I can say that I have received the same response a number of times. Truthfully, it is an easy exit. Opposed to men who decide after they cum, that you will be at their beck and call whenever they want me (that has happened as well).
 
It was not a problem at all. He had no desire to ever see me again. Since I am turned on by married men, I can tell you this is not unusual. A lot of men think they can cheat but become consumed with guilt. Often immediately after they cum lol

It's doomed if you think of it :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top