lured into a gangbang- how??

busty_jessica_2

Cock and cum guzzler
Joined
Aug 27, 2006
Posts
1,504
Looking for ideas of a "kind of reasonable" situation where a blonde not all too smart bimbo get lured into a gangbang situation out of which she cant really get...

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Ps. If you want to pm me, please do so ;-)

__________________
 
Drink and/or drugs, of course. Or a religious revival rally gone wrong, with everyone getting naked for baptism in the holy hottub, followed by deliverance of divine messages.

Or the old joke: a guy of exotic ethnicity picks her up at a club, takes her home, screws her, goes to bathroom to clean up, comes out and screws her again, returns to bath for cleanup, returns to bed for another screw, oh my After a couple dozen such, she heads to bath for her own cleanup -- and finds a dozen look-alike guys of the same exotic ethnicity awaiting their next turn. The secret is out...

She's a prototypical dumb blonde, hun? A fortune teller says she'll meet a tall dark man or more. She takes the 'more' part literally and takes on the clientele of a club filled with tall, dark men.

Twist: she attends an "unleash your inner self" workshop. Nudity is required. That's when she learns all the other 'women' there are dickgirls. Her "inner self" emerges mainly as juices.
 
"kind of reasonable"

~ the tail end of the company picnic, all the married with childrens have left, she is the only gal left with several guys. Someone proposes a drinking contest that soon turn to strip forfeits...

~ same but is in den watching sports (her bf/hubby is one of the guys)

~ the lineup at the concert for the ladies room is miles long. she notices no lineup outside the guy's bathroom, so ventures in...

~ at the secluded but not quite deserted beach. Bf/hubby starts making out with her. soon onlookers join in.

~ the classic poker game where hubby bets & loses her, and after the winner has her, she demands that the others take turns, then that hubby lick her clean...
 
Well my idea's gonna be a little bit different but still.
You know there are things like fetish clubs or bdsm clubs where people can come, hang out and maybe play a bit. Sometimes they do shows with volunteers or invited individuals.
What if she visits such a place, intending to just have some fun and watch. Then she gets invited to do something simple, not even requiring her to undress or do anything particularly naughty. And it snowballs from there - she gets turned on, accepts more dares and challenges, and eventually gets fucked by the entire club.

Like what I'd do is they have a promotion for new fetish shoes and she agrees to try them on. Then she agrees to pose a bit, then to get spanked a few times. Something like that, from easy to hard to sex to gangbang
 
Last edited:
* The drunken dare: her GF says, "You're not woman enough to take on the whole soccer team!"
* The challenge: She sees GF pull a train and asks, "Why?" GF says, "Don't knock it till you try it."
* The parking lot: She does a guy from the bar in her car. Then his buddies show up. All genders.
* The groupie: Her fave band is playing. She goes backstage, is swept away and brutally used.
* The hypnotist: She volunteers at a stage show and is given a lurid post-hypnotic suggestion.
 
The Tentacle Monster.

She sees the creature in its tank at a classmate's house & imagines how hot the touch might be. He notices, offers to let her have tentacle sex only if she satisfies him & his buddies first...
 
The Tentacle Monster.
Well, if we're going there:

* The unicorn or centaur herd: She wanders into the corral and is soon spit-roasted.
* The werewolf pack: She didn't know the canine tradition of multiple-male matings.
* The gerbil pile: It's so dark in the no-clothes hot spring, and there's so many guys.
* The alien abduction. The demonic possession. The perverse fascination. The heat.
 
"Not all too smart," eh? How about this: She never passed high school, but wants her Daddy to pay for her to go to college so she can be a cheerleader. He says he will, IF she passes her GED. The GED examiners are a bunch of horny old men, and she has no clue how to pass the exams. Except, of course, to service them all, one by one, at the examination....
 
For fun, it's not just one trigger, but all the above. As in PERILS OF PAULINE, where the hapless heroine is repeatedly tied to railroad tracks, our MC wanders from one gangbang to the next, always wondering, "Why me?" For more fun, each episode has a cliffhanger ending. Who's next?

EDIT: Start off each episode with a gangbang. In ch.01 it's followed by her backstory and then the setup for the next with a ckiffhanger ending. In ch.02 and subsequent, it's followed by the consequences and then the cliffhanger setup. Oh sure, there should be other sex throughout, but entice readers to stick with you, to eagerly await what happens next. Get-em by the balls and their hearts and minds will follow.
 
Last edited:
Blackmail is not impossible.

Remember reading a scenario where the school reporter wrote a biting commentary about the football team, and was "summoned" to the locker room...
 
Blackmail is not impossible.

Remember reading a scenario where the school reporter wrote a biting commentary about the football team, and was "summoned" to the locker room...
That's not really blackmail, which would be more like she's been caught tampering with something or installing spycams or otherwise mucking the team. THEN she'll be willing to submit, to avoid exposure and expulsion and prosecution.

Twist: It's the tiddlywinks team she was sabotaging. She must bang a gang of geeks.
 
Mmmmilike your thouhts and ideas... some more twisted than others :)

But im sure you have more in atore for me - right?!
 
Probably the easiest way is to make some guy or gal offer her a modeling job and get her to sign with some money upfront. She agrees but doesn't know what kind of modeling. She shows up, is shocked but is then told she can only back out if she pays back the money.

She of course has spent it so a little more pressure gets her to go through with it.

Or, she's the dead weight in a group project. She is trying but she makes things worse. Group agrees to do the work buttttt, they ask her to be their personal assistant and take care of their needs, all of them. So after sucking one guy off, the other guys an drew gals all say they are too horny to work. Cue attempts to pleasure them timely before agreeing to a gangbang.
 
Probably the easiest way is to make some guy or gal offer her a modeling job and get her to sign with some money upfront. She agrees but doesn't know what kind of modeling. She shows up, is shocked but is then told she can only back out if she pays back the money.

She of course has spent it so a little more pressure gets her to go through with it.

Or, she's the dead weight in a group project. She is trying but she makes things worse. Group agrees to do the work buttttt, they ask her to be their personal assistant and take care of their needs, all of them. So after sucking one guy off, the other guys an drew gals all say they are too horny to work. Cue attempts to pleasure them timely before agreeing to a gangbang.

I like the modelling one... maybe she didnt even read the contract... and it states she has to pay a big fine if she cancels... could have been she even signed up for some sequalls...
 
I like the modelling one... maybe she didnt even read the contract... and it states she has to pay a big fine if she cancels... could have been she even signed up for some sequalls...
IRL she'd take the contract to a shyster who'd rape the firm for promoting prostitution. No, there can't be any paper trails here. But if she accepts a verbal modeling offer, and feels comfortable in the studio, and is slipped some roofies, and poses with increasing intimacy with other models who then use her, well, stuff like that happens, eh?

:cool:
 
Ah but remember, part of the premise is that she's not too good on the uptake. Additionally, she's not being asked to have sex. She's just being asked to pose nude and have parts of other people's anatomy around her or inserted inside of her.

If she doesn't want to have sex, that's fine but if she were to move her hips or mouth of her own volition while said piece of anatomy were inside of her and someone were to interpret that as sex...well, that's just what they're seeing in their perverted minds.
 
Ah but remember, part of the premise is that she's not too good on the uptake. Additionally, she's not being asked to have sex. She's just being asked to pose nude and have parts of other people's anatomy around her or inserted inside of her.

If she doesn't want to have sex, that's fine but if she were to move her hips or mouth of her own volition while said piece of anatomy were inside of her and someone were to interpret that as sex...well, that's just what they're seeing in their perverted minds.
It's not a static situation. Once something is inside her, movement will occur. Such movement is called 'sex'.

Even girls "slow on the uptake" have seen enough drama to know of lawyers -- unless newly in from a less litigious society. So she's from a back-to-the-earth commune, or was brought in from Hong Kong, or the Indian countryside, or Gibraltar, and she hasn't seen much USA TV. Will she feel impelled to perform because she signed a contract -- and she had been taught to fulfill her promises?

BTW performers in pr0n shoots are often called 'models'. A contract for "modeling services" could thus easily be interpreted as sex-for-hire.
 
All right. Another way could be to have it be very gradual. She does some lingerie modeling, gets lots of praise and feels more confident. Does some topless (nipples concealed) shots, feels okay, does a few shots with some half naked guys, feels fairly good about things...building up to a gangbang by which time she trusts everyone.

I agree though this would be best as a series of stories about a woman who keeps finding herself in gangbangs, reluctantly at first but welcoming or initiating later.
 
All right. Another way could be to have it be very gradual. She does some lingerie modeling, gets lots of praise and feels more confident. Does some topless (nipples concealed) shots, feels okay, does a few shots with some half naked guys, feels fairly good about things...building up to a gangbang by which time she trusts everyone.
Ah, the boiling frog approach. But moving from "feels fairly good about things" to ingesting multiple cocks is quite a stretch IMHO. When did the first penis penetrate her?

I agree though this would be best as a series of stories about a woman who keeps finding herself in gangbangs, reluctantly at first but welcoming or initiating later.
For a series, it's best if she's always surprised. Remember, she's not too bright. Maintain her innocence. She's always The Babe unexpectedly finding herself airtight. She takes her car in for service and is serviced by five hot mechanics a few minutes later. She stops in a corner tavern for a cold beer and is soon bent over the pool table being pounded by drunks. She's at a sports rally and the team takes her under the bleachers. Et fucking cetera.
 
All right. Another way could be to have it be very gradual. She does some lingerie modeling, gets lots of praise and feels more confident. Does some topless (nipples concealed) shots, feels okay, does a few shots with some half naked guys, feels fairly good about things...building up to a gangbang by which time she trusts everyone.

I agree though this would be best as a series of stories about a woman who keeps finding herself in gangbangs, reluctantly at first but welcoming or initiating later.

I like your idea. She ends up craving sex 24/7.
 
I like your idea. She ends up craving sex 24/7.
No, that breaks the model. She's an innocent roaming the world, a picaresque naive heroine, a wandering fool like Little Annie Fanny. Gangbangs just happen wherever she is. She never seeks all those cocks and tongues that find her. What, again?
 
Going out one night to meet some friends but getting the address wrong you end up walking into a 1%ers MC clubhouse not even relieving it wasn't just a bar seeing men and women playing pool and what not.

I don't need to say much more just relax------it will happen!
 
Alright, my turn.

She's at a party, hanging out with a group of guys. One of the them begins talking about this thing he read about online: that just by telling someone that they'll dream about something that night, you increase the chances of them ACTUALLY dreaming about it by 90 per cent. This is of course complete bullshit, but it helps to set up the story later...

The blond is skeptical, and so they start joking around, with each of the guys saying a more and more graphic/sexual thing that SHE will dream about that night. Maybe she says something like:

"So if you told me I would dream about fucking Channing Tatum tonight, it might actually make me dream that?"

To which someone responds: "Even better: tonight you're gonna dream about having sex with ME haha!"

and one of the other guys goes "Oooh, I want some of that. You're gonna dream about fucking me tonight too" etc etc.

Finally one of them says that she's gonna dream about getting gangbanged by all of them, to which all the guys crack up.

Cut to later in the night, she's tired and says she's going to crash in one of the upstairs bedrooms. After she passes out, the guys all gather and head into the room. She wakes to the sound of the guys tearing off all her clothes, holding her down, and taking turns with her mouth, pussy, ass etc.

Now she's fully conscious, but remembers the conversation about dreams from earlier and figures she's just dreaming and that she'll wake up soon/fall into deeper sleep and the dream will end soon enough. So she just submits and is a willing participant as the bunch of her friends fuck the shit out of her for the next couple hours. Of course she keeps thinking like "Wow, this dream feels like its going on forever," throughout, but because she thinks she is dreaming, and also because she isn't able to believe that her friends would ACTUALLY want to have her in a gangbang, she just keeps going. They leave her in a crumpled heap on the bed when they're done.

The next morning, she wakes up, with a terrible hangover, and remembers everything, but isn't sure if she was dreaming or if it was real...

Edit: on second thought, i guess she isn't really 'lured' per se in my idea, but whatever...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top