Pics of Older Ladies???

well welcome abroad pagan..nice to hear from you...glad you enjoy the pics and postings and I agree...Princess for you is absolutely wonderful...and thats coming from another gal...always nice to know we have some fans out there...enjoy!!:)
 
Thank you for the welcome wildrose. Although I commented about P4u nipples, I want you to know my admiration is directed to you also. As a "newbie" I have a lot of catching up to do. So I hope to see a lot more of you.

I can't believe that for months I just read the stories and missed all of this. I also can't believe I didn't even register until a short while ago. Again, thanks for the welcome. I feel "at home" here.



PZ;)
 
well I'm certainly glad you did register...we seem to have some people that like to hide behind "unregistered" and make rude comments..but most of the people on here are very nice...and it's a lot of fun...so feel free to join in anytime with comments or whatever....nice to have you...
 
eve of destruction

Just catching up on this thread and saw your posy and checked out your pictue.All I can say is WOW.
I look forward to seeing you joining princess and wildrose
I love you all for realizing sex has nothing to do with age and sharing yourselves with the rest of us
I keep thinking......20 yr olds......eat your hearts out..........these women look great.......plus all that experience.........mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
 
pagan zephyr

certainly glad you found this forum - and thanx for the kind words - xoxoxox
 
Last edited:
luv to be held

Need a hand .......or a tongue
It has been a dreary rainy day
but Princess you have added a ray of light to my day
ty so much....as look forward to new postings from you
 
Dayum.. thought I was gonna lose an eye then... *smiles

Midas2001
 
princess4u

Love the tongue action.......kind of sexy....if I may add..........Breast how do I love thee.....let me count the ways.....1 - 2 ...1 - 2....1-2
....Can seem to get past two........Thank you for the beautful post..
Did I mention that sharing is a good thing?

Thanks for sharing

The Tunamaster AKA The Breast Man...to quote a fellow LIT member if I may
 
Oh boy Eve...can I ever sympathize with you...perhaps we should start a thread called "stupid" kids and their moms that have to keep bailing them out of trouble....I think we could make that go on forever>>>>> I would like to have a cam that wld take pics besides the webcam...it's hard to do anything decent...
Dont dispare Eve..mine fit in the smaller catagory also!! We just live with what we have!! LOL:)
 
Rose and Eve

Please its quality that matters not quantity. Rose, you have fine edible breasts and Eve, I 'm sure yours are delicious too.
 
Spoken like a true gentleman as always Blue...we can always count on you!!:)
 
Breasts Size

Dear Eve ,Rose and all ladies with so called small breasts:

My late wife was not overly endowed in the mammory area of her body. She used to say "More than a mouthful is a waste".
Besides, although I appreciate a nice rack , I am a leg and ass man. Boobs , for me , are the appitizer they are fine for a warm up but let me get to the main course and dessert.
I
 
How true..how true....being able to fit in ones mouth is nice;)
and if you have checked out the legs pics elsewhere I think I might fit in that category also :p
it's kind words from gentleman like you that keep us coming back and posting more....
 
Last edited:
Pics of Older Ladies

I do hope I write this clearly! Pics of older (or younger) women displaying breasts or pussy alone, that is with neither facial features nor at least a half shot or full shot with face blurred, are to me simply meat! And unattractive at that. For me, it is the full sense of a person with likeness, personality and wholeness that makes for at the least arousal; more would be erotic. Of course, it's only my opinion. Do women find tight shots of male genitals only either erotic or arousing?

imouse
 
imouse

I think everyone hear would agree that a picture with an indentifiable face would be infinitely preferable to parts of bodies. There are, however, good and very recent reasons for not showing full faces, which you will probably become aware in due course.

As for the ladies on this thread if you search around the threads you should, with a bit of detective work be able to make up a fuller picture of the ladies. Good Luck.
 
regarding breast size

personally i am getting tired of hearing "more than a mouthful is a waste"

i am well-endowed but i have never flaunted my breasts because they are larger than someone else's - they are simply my breasts - i had no say in how large or small they are - quite simply after awhile it begins to feel like a put down for having large breasts

i would never think of posting a statement like "if you don't have enough, then don't bother" but yet time after time i read the "more than a mouthful" phrase

i guess there will always be people who feel the need to be critical of others - that's life ~
 
pru...dont ever feel that way...we live with what we have...believe me as a woman...I admire and am slightly jealous...I admire your pics and love your choice of bras...wonderful and very well done...someone is always going to say something...believe me I know...I was told to go to Firestone and get a re=tread on my wrinkled ass...LOL...please keep posting..not only the men but also WILDROSE enjoys your pics..and only wishes ...to be like you!!:)
 
i mouse

i wholeheartedly agree that pics including faces would be more pleasing to the eye - however, there are many reasons why a lot of people cannot post that type of photo because they do not want to be recognized - and in my opionion, if you are going to blur the face, then there isn't much sense in including it - it is not an easy feat to shoot an erotic pose sans face

i agree that some pics seem to be no more than blatent displays of body parts but there certainly seems to be no shortage of viewers (both male and female) to enjoy them - different strokes for different folks - like the proverbial "they" always say - "life would be very boring if we all enjoyed the same thing" ~
 
Back
Top