Ladies, when you want to look sexy you wear?

I wear a blouse that feels silky against my skin. sometime with and sometimes without a bra and a skirt.
 
Nothing at all. ;)

Something that shows off a lot of leg and shoulder, usually. (Although less can be more, sometimes.)
 
Nothing at all. ;)

Something that shows off a lot of leg and shoulder, usually. (Although less can be more, sometimes.)

Shoulder and legs my two favourite things :)
When I see a naked shoulder have to restrain myself from walking up and kissing it. :)
 
satin lingerie, lace, and a whole bunch of other stuff. Got lots of lingerie to look and feel sexy.
 
For me it's usually a skirt and heels.. Maybe it's the short thing. The heels make me feel taller and leaner, therefor I feel sexier.
 
my gf loves to wear this...
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0948nsfw3.jpg
    IMG_0948nsfw3.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 518
Latex. Corset, skirt, garterbelt and stockings, and long boots. And with a whip in my hand.
Other times, the same stuff but in leather, pvc or satin, depending on what kind of sexy I want to.

Sometimes, just something that shows off my boobs if I don't want to be overly vulgar.
 
That depends...

In public, a short skirt and a top that shows off the girls.

In private, well that's a different story. Lets just say I've got a pretty good collection of sexy clothes for the bedroom.

My favorite holiday is definitely Halloween because it gives me a free pass to dress as slutty as I want in public. :D
 
I don't want to look sexy, I either feel sexy or I don't.

I am more likely to feel sexy if I am freshly showered, wearing comfortable clothes or none, perfume and a smile. Wearing a guy you are sexually into is pretty sexy ;)

Comfortable clothes are made of cotton, silk, linen or wool.
 
Clothes. *snicker*

It all depends on my goal. But for me, sexy is a state of mind and attitude. The clothes are just details.
 
I have a short pink satin nightie that always makes me feel really sexy.
 
Hummm...the question can depend on if you mean sexy in public or sexy in private. In public I like to wear a short cut skirt, no panties, low cut top to expose cleavage and pumps. Often I do not wear a bra. In the house a sheer black lace nightie or short robe of the same material. I can also say wearing one of my husbands dress shirts with a button or two secured and nothing under gets him fired up in rapid fashion. Of course walking out in front of him with nothing but fishnets and a garter belt tends to do the same thing.
 
Cover all but pussy, tits, and ass

Stockings, corset (not covering boobs), long gloves, and choker.

I cover most of my body with this but leave all the bits you want to play with naked.
 
Before sex?
The easy answer is to wear nothing.

The honest answer is, I can wear anything and be sexy.

The play-along and be specific answer is:

A lace or sheer material, matching two piece, bra and thong.

Or lace/sheer two piece, cami and thong. Or even matching lace cami and booty shorts. Of course I'll get a nip slip through my cami. :cattail:

I always start off with heels or knee high boots. Always.
 
A look of confidence and a knowing smile....whatever clothes get me to that...
 
Back
Top