Have Your Cake....and Eat It, Too

No way! Flourless "cake" is some weird genderless concoction designed to confuse people! Flour is a staple in any cake. It is the equivalent of crust to pie!

Not according to pottymouth! And he's a fancy chef, I'm taking his word on it.
 
In order to stay in Joy's good graces, I am proclaiming my love for cake. There. I said it.
 
Sorry to pollute your cake thread with my ignorance. I didn't realize I was going to get harassed by Escoffier, lol
 
Sorry to pollute your cake thread with my ignorance. I didn't realize I was going to get harassed by Escoffier, lol

Blu is all about the harassment....you stay here, I'll treat you right!

As long as you keep making cake, that is. :)
 
I *knew* you'd have my back, #2!



I was informed during my cake deprivation that I could not have it....because it is CAKE.

They were sadly misinformed. It is pie! Just ask Alton Brown. *smiles smugly*
 
Where these belong!

cherrypunpkinapplepiecake.jpg



Pie made of cake!!:confused:

6433234333_9f24785011_z.jpg
 
Cake!
Pie!
Whore!
Cock!
Damn, sounds like a fight in the kitchen of a Greek family owned diner!
 
Omigod, you started a cake-whore thread. I think I just died and went to heaven!

Would you mind, terribly, if I brought along some ice cream for the ride??
 
Omigod, you started a cake-whore thread. I think I just died and went to heaven!

Would you mind, terribly, if I brought along some ice cream for the ride??

Please do! Plenty of room, my vodka-swilling friend!

I prefer genoise

Huh? I'm a public-school educated heathen. Say again?

Hee hee.. Sorry, I happened across the thread and just couldn't help myself. Mind you, I like to think I'm an equal opportunity cake and pie lover. Why limit yourself, right? :kiss:

See there...you like cake. Stay awhile.

That's cake! Grrrr....

Lol! Win!
 
Back
Top