No Nut 19

July 2 you said ?

Interesting, my one month challenge ends on that day...

Now I wonder, how many times could I come....

Let's say 5 !

July 2 you said ?

Interesting, my one month challenge ends on that day...

Now I wonder, how many times could I come....

Let's say 5 !

Yay, so with PLP's 3, DGE's 17 and your 5 I'm half way there already!

I should probably create a spreadsheet for this.

When is the official day?? I'll make this an event!

Haha, I don't like attention though, so no need for a huge shindig. But you should definitely make it a celebration for yourself! Also, pics or it didn't happen. Not really. But you know how to reach me. :p

July 1: 182 done, 183 left
July 2: 183 done, 182 left

I'm gonna celebrate both days, because I am of an Eve celebrating nation and also because the timing happens to be really good. :)

Haha, I don't like attention though, so no need for a huge shindig. But you should definitely make it a celebration for yourself! Also, pics or it didn't happen. Not really. But you know how to reach me. :p

July 1: 182 done, 183 left
July 2: 183 done, 182 left

I'm gonna celebrate both days, because I am of an Eve celebrating nation and also because the timing happens to be really good. :)

Aw man... I'm totally out of town those days. I'll add two for when I get back. Call it interest.

Just imagine, a big, thick tree with a lumpy trunk digging it's roots into wet grassland. Deep, deeeeeeeep, deeper. Slowly at first, just caressing the grassland on the top, brushing against the tufts of grass, spreading around the wetness from a recent shower. The ground is wet and soft and the tree starts pushing the roots down. Slowly. So slowly and so deep. Mmmm, baby. Everything's so lush and loamy. Verdant. It goes on foreverrrr. The trunk only gets thicker and the ground more willing to give everything it can to the tree, to surrender. Oh yeah baby, it's so good, mmm...

And I have pics of it that could be yours for the measly price of 17 orgasms on July 1-2. ;)

And now I want ice cream for breakfast. Sigh.

You’re just not taking no-nut for an answer, are you?

“Boggy water pooled in his mouth as he gazed at the curves of her trunk, reclining against a bed of moss.

Damn. That root stock. That pert, heaving canopy. Had he ever wanted to chlorophyll this badly?

He felt a slick, pearlescent drop of pre-sap appear at the tip of his morning wood.”

You’re just not taking no-nut for an answer, are you?

“Boggy water pooled in his mouth as he gazed at the curves of her trunk, reclining against a bed of moss.

Damn. That root stock. That pert, heaving canopy. Had he ever wanted to chlorophyll this badly?

He felt a slick, pearlescent drop of pre-sap appear at the tip of his morning wood.”

My chlorophyl is overflowing just reading this. *gulp*

My chlorophyl is overflowing just reading this. *gulp*

Chlorophyll is likely to be the wonder compound of the future

those who have Chlorophyll will be able to synthesize their own food
others will perish
its use sensually ,I learned for the first time

Synthesizing my own food sounds tempting. I'd get a real girthy trunk real fast!

Day 174: The more free time I have, the more difficult it feels to play by the rules. Which shouldn't be surprising I suppose, but it kinda is, because I thought I had already settled into a rhythm that would last the rest of the year.

I've been so busy all winter and spring long, that even the weekends when I didn't have anything going on my head was on overdrive. Now I'm significantly less busy and the overdrive is less of a problem. So no nut has become more of a problem. :rolleyes:

I've woken up two mornings now with having tucked my covers tightly between my legs and my body idly humping it, probably in my sleep as well. The dreams have been interesting. Two pairs of panties needed for sure.

Speaking of panties, 22 weeks of wearing only matching underwear! Huzzah! I don't know why I always thought this would be difficult and take a lot of coordinating. I didn't even bother trying before, but it's totally doable. I also just ordered bra #23 and #24 yesterday. Yay! :cattail:

I also thought about extending my 50% celebratory no-nutting to cover the entire first week of July, because shockingly some people have plans other than having orgasms on my account on 1 and 2 July.

[QUOTE
I also thought about extending my 50% celebratory no-nutting to cover the entire first week of July, because shockingly some people have plans other than having orgasms on my account on 1 and 2 July.[/QUOTE]

It's the week of 4th of July or "celebrating Britain's defeat in the Colonies" so it's a major vacation week for a lot of people here.

Oh, and I'm good for one, btw, anymore than that and let's just say you could bake a few hundred cheesecakes faster than me getting to a second one :(

It's the week of 4th of July or "celebrating Britain's defeat in the Colonies" so it's a major vacation week for a lot of people here.

Oh, and I'm good for one, btw, anymore than that and let's just say you could bake a few hundred cheesecakes faster than me getting to a second one :(

Yeah, I know that. Bad timing in that regard, but I can't really change where the 50% mark falls unless I start a new Seelian Calendar where the year 1 is 2019 to commemorate the year a certain Seela of Lit beat the odds and achieved the unachievable and the first day of the year is my birthday. :p

And I feel you on the difficulty of multiple orgasms (although I think that has changed in recent years for me and it's not so difficult for me anymore) and appreciate your participation! Make it an amazing one! :)

I'd like to sign up for 5 more, for I suspect my first estimate was way too low...

Anyway : Keep believing in yourself ! You can do it !

I'd like to sign up for 5 more, for I suspect my first estimate was way too low...

Anyway : Keep believing in yourself ! You can do it !

You're gonna do 10? :eek: Ambitious!

That reminds me, who was that person who had like 50 orgasm a day and posted about it here? Maybe she could get my 50% celebration taken care of!

To celebrate the 50% mark, I will have an orgasm each day for the first week of July!

To celebrate the 50% mark, I will have an orgasm each day for the first week of July!

Yay! Thank you! :)

I'm also realizing that I should make a spreadsheet to keep track of who's cumming, how many times and when. :p

Mmm, spreadsheet. Be still my beating heart! :heart:

I'm also realizing that I should make a spreadsheet to keep track of who's cumming, how many times and when. :p

Add me. I'll pledge five over two days in honour of the First being Canada Day as well. I'm just coming off two weeks of medically required no nut, and I have to say: I just don't know how you do it. Your resolve is amazing!

Add me. I'll pledge five over two days in honour of the First being Canada Day as well. I'm just coming off two weeks of medically required no nut, and I have to say: I just don't know how you do it. Your resolve is amazing!

Yay!!! I really need to make a list of this all. :D

Can I bank mine a week early? Then deliver them all wrapped in a bow?

Can I bank mine a week early? Then deliver them all wrapped in a bow?

Sure! How many was that again?

Your original offer was 3, then your interest brought you to 5, my usury brought you to 6 and then all that emoji abuse that you totally owe me for, soooo...

Let's call it 7. :p

Okay, if you bank them early I guess you don't have to pay interest, but that emoji abuse one definitely counts! So basically anywhere north of 4 is acceptable.

I look forward to seeing you wrapped in a bow!

Ya know, it's amazing how a couple of women talking about it can make the simple act of self-pleasure a sexual thing. Hmm.:D:D:D

Sure! How many was that again?

Your original offer was 3, then your interest brought you to 5, my usury brought you to 6 and then all that emoji abuse that you totally owe me for, soooo...

Let's call it 7. :p

Okay, if you bank them early I guess you don't have to pay interest, but that emoji abuse one definitely counts! So basically anywhere north of 4 is acceptable.

I look forward to seeing you wrapped in a bow!

To get to to 7 I'll definitely need some help.
I'll see if I can recruit someone!

Also bows and emojis for you ma'am!

Back