Alien On An Alien World (closed)

Dachande nodded understanding her decision. He said "I understand my hope. I will support your decision. I will though make sure we do everything we can to remove any risk to you. This child deserves to know its mother. I also believe I would never be able to take a mate again if I lost you." He leaned in teasing the skin of her neck with his mandibles as he growled in affection to her.
 
She nodded to him and smiled being playful, she was grateful for that he was very sweet to her, she reached over and placed his hand on her belly and squeezed it, she was happy that this was going on and even more happy that he agreed to keep the baby safe. " come on love you should know me by now I am a lot tougher than most humans" she reached over to him and kissed him the best way she could on his mouth and placed her hand on his cheek "I love you so much Dachande to be honest I was hoping you could get me pregneat " she said happily growling back at him
 
Dachande always loved to hear her growl like one of them. He squeezed her hand back. Soon they went about there day he continued her training though lightened the work load abit due to her pregnancy.
 
After they had there meal and did some training she wanted nothing but the best for there child, if only they knew the reason she was growing so fast is because of the two inside her. One more human then the other, she dealt with every day as it came one day at a time, allowing herself to cry when she needed it since this pregnancy would be the hardest on anyone. As she grew and spoke to there doctors she made it clear he wanted to try and give birth normally and if there was an issue then to cut her open, she just hoped she could give birth normally. She didn't give a shit about scars or anything but still.

As she got bigger her breasts did to but noticed her skin was getting harder and the other day she really had looked at her breasts and noticed scales forming around the nipple and then over her entire breast, she figured her body was adapting to the environment but also the kind of being that she was pregnant with. Dachande was on the bed laying down just relaxing while she came in the room in a black silk robe and nothing else, she looked to be about out of nine months about 5 months. Doctors thought maybe three or so more weeks, and no one knew that she would be the first woman ever on this planet to have twins. She walked up to him and grinned, she straddled her mate and stroked his cheek. She knew the second he touched her breasts he would see what is happening to her body and was curious if it would made him hot and horny? she was curious what he would say.
 
Dachande noticed the changes to her as she came in a sheer silk robe. He felt her wait on his waist. His hands instinctively going to her hips as he looked at her. He said "your body seems to be adapting to our children." He ran his hands up to her breasts. Caressing her new scale like skin. It was still soft as ever but had a bit of the texture he was familiar with to his kind. He growled a bit at the feeling and said "do they bother you now?" Wondering if she would stay like this even after the pregnancy. He found her desireable regardless how she looked.
 
She smiled at him and was enjoying his handed on her, running his claw like hands over her breasts she could not hello but close her eyes and smiled. He always made her feel so good, when she heard his question she opened up her eyes. She was getting eager to see the life within her since she was getting bigger all over. She ran her fingers down his bare chest. She shook her head, her breasts had been hurting but not to horribly. "Not really I'm assuming my form is changing because of our babies mouth assuming he or she has more of you then me? " she grinned.
 
Dachande leaned up growling agianst her neck in growing arousal. He continued to caress her new breasts. Opening the silk robe to let it fall to pool around her waist. He teased her neck with his mandibles. Growling against her skin. He said against her. "It seems that way. Since we don't have lips in the sense that you do. The scales give something for our mandibles to latch onto during nursing."
 
She could feel him grow against her and as he undressed her she knew her nipples were erect. Dachande's eyes and hers latched just the thought of all this. "And I am assuming that I'm the only human female that has become pregneat ? Wonder why me not that I'm complaining I mean I've had some small issues but you have helped me through them, I find this to be a blessing. My mother use to say there was a reason for everything. Maybe I'm meant to start a new hybrid" she chuckled "mother of change, but only thing I want right now is to make love to my mate" she growled softly.
 
Dachande said "im not sure how the ancients blessed us this way my hope. I am happy that I did though." He finished removing her robe. Though he was still dressed. He focused on her pleasure caressing her tits and body. Course hand gliding over her stomach over there children.
 
She closed her eyes to enjoy more of his pampering of her body, but as she did she began to undress him, getting him out of his leathers, what was left any way since he was home. Her eyes opened to meet his and bent down kissing him softly as her free hand tossed her robe to the floor, her heart beating hard for her beloved mate. She knew one of these days she needed to introduce music to him, since that was the only thing about earth she missed as the music and the horses.
 
Dachande growled in lust against her lips. He eased her onto his cock. Being careful not to hurt the lives growing with in her. He gently began to bounce her on his shaft. She was still tight compared to him. He growled in lust "um hope." His hands caressing her ass and spine as she rode him.
 
She was enjoying the love making as both parties were careful not to hurt the life within her but hearing what he said she tilted her head to the side. Running her hands on his chest
. what she didn't knows but her body was becoming more like his woman to protect herself from the life within. She racked her fingers on his chest
 
Last edited:
They continued like this for what felt like hours. Both there bodies sweaty. He moaned and growled out loudly as he came filling her with his cum. When they both came down from there orgasms he laid on his back. Letting hope use his body as a pillow.
 
She collapsed on top of him panting softly and sweat trickled down her face and sighed softly she would be glad when rough sex would happen again or where she was not tired, she slid beside him on the bed quickly and placed his band on her bare belly as the babies began to kick she had the allow of a mom on her face as she gritted her teeth down when ever they moved that much it caused a lot of pain but once they settle down she was fine again. She knew all every time they made her feel like that was was because it was another growth spurt happened she sighed holding him close she began to wonder here he came in her and the big birth rate happened after.

"Think we need to talk to some of your scientists think I know why I'm at the end of my pregnancy since its the last cycle"
 
Dachande nodded and said "we will go there tomorrow at first dawn." Feeling there children kick and move as he soon fell asleep. The next morning they headed to one of the clans lead scientists. Dachande standing close by as they examined Hope.
 
Once the morning Came they went to talk to someone as she was being examined she by now could speak there laungage well enough to talk to those who didn't know her. "I know what's going on with my body I'm the first human to be pregneat by a Yautja and I've had three big growth spurts each time after mating with Dachande. Humans give birth in nine months but your females 3 months, moments after our mating last night I grew I'm in my last trimester and I shouldn't be, and my body is protecting itself to I'm growing scales or have I should say to protect my breasts so I can breast feed. But rather its because of our mating or me pregneat I'm not sure and frankly I think I'm in stages of being in labor frankly who knows maybe by today I give birth"
 
The scientist nodded and said "we will monitor you for further signs of labor. Another female tasked with helping with delivery arrived. Everyone Dachande working as hard as possible to make Hope comfortable.
 
She was going to where she was going to give birth and her water broke. She cried out and she was rushed in by some passerby's and she was helped down. Everything was going so fast she took nothing for the pain and was told she would have to give birth standing up just to make sure nothing gets hooked inside her. So everything inside her felt like a bomb went off, she was panting loudly. "Dachande" she cried out she was in so much pain kill anyone who drips the baby" she smiled a little trying to make light of the pain
 
Dachande did his best to reassure her. He said "i will Hope just focus on delivering the children safely. He continued to do this for what felt like hours. Eventually the first child was born and about a half hour after there daughter was born. There son soon followed.
 
There daughter was the easiest of the two to be delivered though she did have a lot of features of her mate it was more human then Yautja. So she was smooth and she quickly cried, it was the boy that came out right after that was very hard on her, she screamed and growled they had to open her up a bit wider but he finally came out with one finally push, he was twelve pounds at birth and there daughter was eight. The labor was ten hours believe it or not, and she did not even realize that she had passed out until she heard her name being called, and heard the cries of there children.

"What happened?"
 
Dachande said "you passed out my hope. We carried you back to a medical faciility so you could rest. He said "are children have arrived both are happy and healthy. Both will be good hunters Im sure of it." He handed there children to there mother. The daughter inheriting more human than her brother both had features of both species though.
 
She smiled and when she was offered both children she took them happily and looked down at them. She still could not believe she had them. Only pregneat for a month and both were beautiful. Teats could be seen running down her cheeks, easy to see she was very happy. "They are beautiful my love"
 
Dachande nodded as he said "yes they are my Hope. Sitting with her as she held there children for the first time. There son the more Yautja began to instinctively growl in affection knowing his mothers scent. His more human like sister soon following suite.
 
She smiled at them and growled, by now she knew how the Yautja show affection, she nuzzled her face into there little faces and sighed softly. Looking at Dachande she smiled at him "Could you get me some water love?"
 
Dachande nodded soon returning with some water. He held it so Hope could drink. He noticed there son begin to fuss. He said "he is probably hungry." There young fed often being that they grew fast and had a high matabalism.
 
Back
Top