Brimstone and Blowjobs

Veroe

Maestro/Truthseeker
Joined
Apr 5, 2009
Posts
62,546
IC: Ana'qasjra (Ana)

She felt the pull of the spell long before it dragged her up from lower rings of pit of sin and torment into the physical realm. It had been so long since she walked the place called Earth. So when the sulfurous smoke cleared it took her a moment to learn to focus eyes to see, to use lungs to breathe in air again. Slowly and unsteadily she raised up on her feet.

Where was she? By the musky smell in the air she decided she had been summoned somewhere underground, the basement of some building or other place. But where was the one that had summoned her?

Wings stretched out behind her and recoiled when the air crackled with energy when they tried to cross the border of the summoning circle that contained her like an animal inside a cage. Interesting-the barrier was decent enough but she could already sense areas where it was weak enough that if she pushed hard enough she'd be able to break free with only moderate damage to her physical body.

Perhaps later.

She could tell the moment her summoner laid eyes upon her without seeing it. The rise of sexual interest was like a guttering candle in a dark room to her. Behind her. A wicked smile raised her lips as Ana shifter her weight so her well-toned ass stood out for him, tail curling up the back of one long shapely crimson-colored leg. Arms raised to lift the ebon-black hair up above her head to give her so-called new master a buffet for his eyes to feast upon.

"Am I everything you hoped me to be when you decided to chalk this circle onto the floor, mortal?"

She glanced over her shoulder to get a glimpse of him and dropped the hair back at the sight of him, "Well, I am sorely disappointed."
 
Last edited:
He stared at her for several minutes before finally speaking

“Shit”

TWO DAYS EARLIER

Eric Stone watched the pretty girls walking balancing his latest comic book on his lap. He was in his usual spot in the middle of the courtyard where he could see very one. Some would say it was a quirk and others would say it was his paranoia getting the better of him but he always argued it was just good common sense. He could see every one coming from this spot and get away from them as fast as possible. Four years in high school getting bullied for his glasses Latino heritage and book smarts instilled a set of survival instincts in him that border lined on surreal. Being in the center made him effectively invisible.

Plus he could watch the girls

He didn’t know why but he leaned in slipping his headphones off of his head as the sorority girls came up. He knew the chances of them ever noticing him much less talking to him were zip but he couldn’t help but be enthralled by them. They were the elite whatever girl wanted to be and every guy wanted to have some even said they had some kind of mythical grip on the school not that he took stock in such things.

“Will you chill?”

He heard it and leaned in pretending to be engrossed in Tale Of Intrigue

“I went and looked again I simply cant find the blasted book! If that fell into the wrong hands….”

They were gone before he could get any information leaving him alone once more. He frowned getting up his mind racing with what he heard. A secret book? One that would be disastrous for the girls if it got out.

“Must be a dairy” He murmured to himself turning and shaking his head “A dairy with all their sexual adventures”

The thought excited him and he turned walking over to his dorm with an extra spring in his step. There was only one place the book could be in the old sorority building which was burned down a couple years ago. Why it would be there he had no but he was suddenly consumed with the need to find it. If he found some thing truly naughty… perhaps he could blackmail the girl with it for some kind of action.

27 HOURS LATER

“I found it!” He said pushing himself out of the rubble and flopping down onto the ground. His chest rose and fell rapidly as he bathed in the clean air. After two nights of searching he finally found it buried underneath so much rubble h doubted nay one with his perseverance would have found it.

Yet here it was

Clutched in his hands was a black book covered in red runes. It didn’t look like any dairy he had ever seen it looked more like an occult item. It was rumored that the girls were into some freaky shit maybe it extended to their bags? He didn’t wait cracking it open as he began walking back to his dorm his min already forming a plan to approach the girls.

What he read though blew his mind

PRESENT TIME

He recovered shaking his head “I cant believe this shit works!” He said looking down at the book then back at the creature “and here I thought the girls were nuts”

He starred her up and down licking his lips “My name is Eric I summoned you and bound you to me…. You’re a succubus right?” He asked his voice sounding almost to excited.
 
IC: Ana'qasjra

She glanced over her shoulder to get a glimpse of him and dropped the hair back at the sight of him, "Well, I am sorely disappointed."

Her new master was barely more than a child in baggy jeans and hoodie with some sort of cartoon character on the front. He wasn't especially handsome or strong or tall-though that would matter very little to Ana once she got horny enough, but the real problem was that she could tell he was inexperienced at this, which confirmed looking down in disbelief at the spellbook saying, "I cant believe this shit works!”

Looking back up to her from the spellbook, “And here I thought the girls were nuts."

Girls? Something to file away for later.

His eyes raked over her lithe form, “My name is Eric. I summoned you and bound you to me…."

"Ana'qasjra," She replied coolly. Ana widened her legs and bent at the waist giving him a clear view between her legs. Her tail curled up over her scarlet buttocks pressing the tip to the thin strip of cloth over her hungry sex.

"You’re a succubus right,” He asked excitedly.

"Guilty as charged," She said rising back up and turning to face him. She reached out a hand and causing the air to crackle as it crossed the outside of the summoning circle he had chalked onto the floor. "Are you the type that just likes to watch or will you release me to play, my little master." That last she added with a hefty dose of patronization.

If he was stupid enough to indeed release her Ana was so going to make this puny pathetic mortal fledgling regret even thinking he could ever possibly bind her to him.
 
Last edited:
I watched her the sexuality she so easily displayed causing my cock to twitch and strain uncomfortably in my jeans. My mind flashed with the multitude of perverted fantasy I had cooked up over the years. This woman or well creature would do any thing he wanted. I was HER master after all! When she reached her hands out I moved forward clearing the space inch by inch.

Wait a second…..

“Wait” I said looking at her my eyes widening “your trying to trick me!” I snapped pointing my fingers out and narrowing my eyes.

“I haven’t given you any commands yet which means you can act on your own accord” He said narrowing his eyes at her “so no I wont let you out not until we establish some ground rules rule number one you cant harm me in any way that wouldn’t be pleasurable and number two you have to listen to me any command I give you follow” I said watching her curiously trying to ignore the throbbing cock in my pans.
 
IC: Ana'qasjra

"Are you the type that just likes to watch or will you release me to play, my little master." That last she added with a hefty dose of patronization.

If he was stupid enough to indeed release her Ana was so going to make this puny pathetic mortal fledgling regret even thinking he could ever possibly bind her to him.

“Wait," He said with eyes wide from realization, “your trying to trick me!”

He gestured with his fingers to her and she sneered at him, "And you were too smart for it, weren't you, my little master?" Her hand pressed into the crackling barrier contiaining her within her new master's summoning circle.

"I haven’t given you any commands yet which means you can act on your own accord” He said eyes narrowing on her.

"Uh huh," She said half-heartedly to his comment. She put her other hand out spreading the crackling in the air out among the barrier entrapping her.

“So, no. I wont let you out not until we establish some ground rules," He continued, "Rule number one: you cant harm me in any way that wouldn’t be pleasurable and number two you have to listen to me. Any command I give, you follow."

She worked her teeth as she felt the power of the conditions of the summoning force the command into her being. "I will obey of course." Of course there was a vast difference between obedience and subjugation. She looked forward to showing this impertinent mortal fool the difference.

He was new to this dark magic business, that was certain. While the summoning circle he had drawn onto the floor was fairly good it wasn't perfect. To successfully contain her it needed to be perfectly circular. Any deviation weakened the circle's ability to restrain her. On the floor here in front of her there was a small rise in the concrete. At a glance it didn't look like much, but it was enough for her.

Ana spread out her hands stretching the crackling barrier. Despite the stinging it was definitely more bearable over the imperfection here. That was good. With a flap of her wings she vaulted through the barrier clenching her teeth from the sting of the crackling energy as her body passed over the circle.

She landed on all fours and looked up to Eric: her summoner, her new master, her prey, and before he could voice another inconvenient rule she'd be bound to follow Ana launched herself at him. One hand clamping firmly over his mouth before he could finish what he was saying. Her momentum toppling him to fall back onto the basement's floor with her lying atop him.

She smiled triumphantly into his eyes as she wrestled one of his hands onto the concrete floor above his head. "Relax, little master, I must obey your first rule to me. I can not harm you except to give you pleasure...though of course I am a succubus...so I am a master at torturing people with only pleasure."

Her tail had ducked behind her to trace the prominent tent that Eric had been pitching in his jeans since first glimpsing her. Ana's eyes widened as her experienced imagination estimated the size of her new master's cock. He was well above the average for human mortal men.

"Well, well, well," She said licking her lips, "Happy birthday to me."
 
Thing escalated quickly

I was scrambling here way out of my depth, sure I was a science and fantasy freak. I played D&D watched and read countless fantasy novels I knew what a succubus was but I never would have imagined they were real. Of course I thought the book was just a load of bullshit created by a group of sorority girls who were clearly into some freaky kinky shit.

Yet here we were

To be fair I thought I was doing pretty well I called her out on her bullshit and laid down some groundwork. That all went out the window the minute she crossed through and even before she was on me and had me gagged I knew one thing.

I was fucked

I knew she didn’t respect me and honestly… it didn’t surprise me. Most girls didn’t after all I was a big time nerd and I wasn’t what some body would call handsome. Of course there was the thing in my pants but no one had ever seen it besides me so it wasn’t getting me laid any time soon.

So my eyes widened in surprise when I felt her cock playing with my cock my bulge giving away its rather impressive size. For the first time when she spoke her voice wasn’t patronizing there was a hint of respect to it or at least lust.

“mmmrph mmmmrph” I said shaking his had even as my eyes fluttered with lust. I moaned and thrust my cock into her tail thrashing against her as she kept me pinned to the floor. I knew I was either going to get fucked or die and I still wasn’t sure which one it would be.
 
IC: Ana'qasjra

"Well, well, well," She said licking her lips, "Happy birthday to me."

“mmmrph mmmmrph” He murmured behind her hand trying to thrust his hips up off the floor into the pressure of Ana's tail on the denim imprisoned cock beneath it.

Ana chuckled lightly as she placed a brief teasing kiss onto the tip of her baby warlock's nose, "I know your type, Eric. I can not count how many times I've been summoned by poor little boys just like you."

Her tail began to playfully trace over the tent in his jeans the monster he had for a cock was making. "You sit and watch yearning after human girls as they walk by oblivious to you. And that's all you ever do. You make so many delicious dreams of what you want to do to them, but you never make good on it, and those poor unsuspecting girls walk on never noticing you and never enjoying all the sinful joys you could've shared with them."

Her tail lifted and she sinuously dragged her crotch over that pitched tent back and forth, back and forth. "You don't act on those desires because you think all those girls are beyond your grasp. You're too afraid..."

She smirked down into his eyes, "But don't worry, my little master. You can fulfill all your most perverted fantasies with me. All those acts you can never admit you bear for the shame, but I won't balk or reject them. There's not a wicked twisted thing in your head I won't revel in doing to you, and I will revel in it again and again and again tonight, got it."

Ana's tail raised up high enough so Eric could see it over her shoulder. It now sported a spade-like tip with a razor's edge. "Don't move a muscle, my baby warlock. Don't even breathe. I'm not allowed to harm you...intentionally, but you didn't say anything about accidents."

Her hand lifted from his mouth only to be replaced by hers, lips pressing hard and demanding against his, her tongue invading past them to duel with and entangle his like mating snakes. Ana waited until his eyes drifted shut from the intensity of their kiss and then her tail lanced down behind her piercing through the layers of denim jean and cotton underwear to suddenly stop at the end of the tent in his crotch. The sharp edge setting against the smooth sensitive skin of his broad cockhead and began to move up the great length of him and the swollen testicles like the scratch of her nails over them but Freeing her prize from its cloth prison.
 
The minute her lips were on mine I lost sense of the world. Her tongue snaked in mixing with mine and causing me to moan and go lax. Her words were still coursing through my head angering me…. Yet I couldn’t think to pull her away or stop her. My first real make out session was proving to be a mind blowing experience. Her tongue was simply out of this world snaking into my mouth and messaging my own. It filled me with such a rush causing every nerve ending on my body to explode in electric fire. I was in pure heaven.

I bucked a little when I felt her tail slicing through my clothing. I tried to d as she said and sit still closing my eyes and trying to trust her… well not her but the fact she had to listen to me. I was rewarded a few seconds later her tail stroking my cock in a way that was also a first for me.

The pleasure was simply indescribable

“Oh god” I moaned into her mouth panting softly “so good! So good!”

I kept my eyes closed as we made out ignoring my mind which seemed to wanted to remind me of some thing. Some thing to do with her earlier choice of words.

Her words

Suddenly my pleasure gave way to anger and my eyes snapped open narrowing. She had mocked me again! Called me a baby demeaned me just like any other girl. She call me master but it was with such contempt and sarcasm it may have not even been there! Who was she to mock me? I was the one in control here.

I was the one who could make her pay

“Stop” I commanded against her lips “I am in control here not you” I said narrowing my eyes letting the full weight of my intense desire and control of her come through. I shrugged my hands out of her grip and gripped her tail stroking it with my thumb as my other hand reached up and smacked her ass.

“You will submit to me demon” I growled biting on her lower lip moving so I was suddenly on top “even if I have to make you!”

I gripped her hair using it to pull and expose her neck which I greedily attacked. I sucked bit and nibbled on the exposed skin all while my hands ran down from her tail and in between her legs. I found her moist slit and ran two of my fingers against her outer lips calling upon all my many hours of watching porn to supplement and guide me.
 
IC: Ana'qasjra

Her hand lifted from his mouth only to be replaced by hers, lips pressing hard and demanding against his, her tongue invading past them to duel with and entangle his like mating snakes. Ana waited until his eyes drifted shut from the intensity of their kiss and then her tail lanced down behind her piercing through the layers of denim jean and cotton underwear to suddenly stop at the end of the tent in his crotch. The sharp edge setting against the smooth sensitive skin of his broad cockhead and began to move up the great length of him and the swollen testicles like the scratch of her nails over them but Freeing her prize from its cloth prison.

Ana chuckled into their kiss when he bucked up when he felt the sharp edge of her tail slicing his jeans open. Her tail coaxed his hefty cock out into the cool basement's air, wrapping it up to keep it warm and hard for her. Something helped by squeezing it firmly and letting it go forcing more blood to make it even harder for her.

Ana traced her fingers almost tenderly through his hair as she shifted so the head of his cock rested right against the strip of fabric barring it from entering her pussy. She could feel it throbbing, sullenly wanting inside, all the way up to the tips of her horns as her tail lifted up and back down the length of it. Giving him an experience no mere human girl ever could.

She constricted the coils of her tail around his cock on every upward stroke, loosening on the way back down. Faster. Faster. Her tongue plundered his mouth as her tail worked to make him come right there. Ana wanted to feel him come. Feel that broad head erupt like white delicious lava against the cloth barrier over yearning sex. It wouldn't be the last time tonight she'd make this one come, but it felt positively wicked to deny them both what they truly wanted on the first time.

“Oh god,” He moaned out against her lips lost in the pleasure, “so good! So good!”

She chuckled lips twisted in the pure sensual joy of this erotic moment. How long did he have before he came? She already had to give her baby warlock bonus points for lasting this long.

Then his eyes shot open and he glared, “Stop.”

She made a sound like a child when someone snatches their ice cream from them. Her tail screeched to a dead halt in mid-stroke on his cock. No! Damn it! Damned having to obey his orders, cock-blocking her this way.

“I am in control here, not you," He ground out against her pouting lips and shivers ran down her spine and tail at the forceful and rather arousing tone in his voice. Maybe, her baby warlock had some backbone after all.

He pulled his hands free of hers and one grabbed her tail at the base where it emerged from the part of her buttocks. His thumb rubbing it back and forth over the sensitive flesh sending daggers of arousal straight to her pussy. Then the other connected to the meat of her left buttock hard sending it rippling from the force and that too made her pussy ripple and pulse in need.

“You will submit to me demon,” He declared nibbling hard on her bottom lip making Ana gasp and again when he rolled her over so she was pinned beneath him. “Even if I have to make you!”

What just happened? How did the tables turn so quickly on her?

She didn't have time to figure that out for her master's hands continued their wickedly delicious assault upon her. One grabbed her hair pulling her head painfully enough to make her moan and bare her throat to his teeth and lips. His hands roamed over her with such authority. They were everywhere. Then they moved between her legs.

And arched her back as one pushed aside the strip of cloth and two fingers ran over her dripping wet pussy lips.

"More," She panted out the demand placing her feet flat onto the concrete floor and lifting her yearning sex for him, "More now!"
 
When I finally managed to gain the upper hand on the beautiful buxom creature I felt the course of power rush through me with the sight of her panting and begging for more underneath me. I knew if I didn’t press the attack and keep on she would turn the tables again in some way. I was suddenly determined determined to beat her and prove my self as more than just a geek who was shit around a woman. Even if this wasn’t a real woman I would make her mine for the sake of my masculinity and my confidence.

I tore my lips from her neck string at her as my hands suddenly cupped her pussy hard through the strip of cloth “hiding” it. I leaned in locking eyes with her making sure I positively had her attention. I ground down on her wet sex with my palm keeping her teased and on the edge.

“Don’t mistake me for some little nerd who will just roll over and let you treat me like a bitch” I said warningly s I kept teasing her clit “I may be a nerd hell I may be a virgin but as far as I am concerned that’s only given me plenty of time to think up the perverted fantasies I will be enjoying with you you wont hurt me accident or otherwise and I’m going to rock your world in return” I said smirking and leaning back stepping off of her.

“Watch” I commanded trying not to show how nervous I was. There was still a slight tremble in my hands ( that I inwardly cursed) as I began pulling off my raggy looking hoodie hoodie and T shirt. I pushed them both off and onto the floor revealing a pale lean body. I grabbed what remained of my once baggy jeans and tore those off as well finally freeing my aching hard dick. It flopped out large and fat bucking like an angry bull as I watched her for a reaction.

“Now sweet succubus” I said grabbing my cock and jerking it in her direction as I put on my best sexy smirk “Before I have you bend over the bed and spread those ass cheeks of yours so I can ram into your sweet little cunt I want you to crawl to me and present your mouth” I trying to keep my voice level in control.

I didn’t know where the confidence was coming from chock it up to years of repressed sexual urges or simply having enough of the opposite sex treating me that way. Either way it was a delicious feeling one I was determined to ride out for as long as possible.
 
IC: Ana'qasjra

"More," She panted out the demand placing her feet flat onto the concrete floor and lifting her yearning sex for him, "More now!"

Ana was still reeling from the change of tides in the power exchange, but she was really getting into it now. Succubi were into every form of sexual experience imaginable. There wasn't an order he could possibly give her that would surprise her. There wasn't an act he'd do or have her do she wouldn't whole-heartedly do for the pure pleasure of it.

He was doing well, but she sensed the lack of experience in his actions. Still he was playing the part to perfection. Anyone else might just fall for it. Still he was putting his heart into the act and she was a big enough pleasure-loving slut that she wasn't about to call his bluff. Bonus points for job well done though.

His hands roamed over every inch and she gleefully offered every inch to him on a silver platter. He pulled away and locked eyes with her. She smirked in response demanding, "Now!" and rocking her pelvis up at him impatiently.

In reply he placed both hand over her pussy so she could feel the warmth meet the inferno underneath the strip of cloth over it. Then he pressed down hard. She made a sound halfway between a growl and a whimper arching her back to an even sharper angle and grinding her sex into the pressure of his hand. Her nails dug scratches into the concrete surface staring up into his eyes with that same smirk on her face.

“Don’t mistake me for some little nerd who will just roll over and let you treat me like a bitch," He glared pressing into her clitoris with his palm with enough pressure to bring her onto the edge but not push her over.

Ana gave him more bonus points for that.

“I may be a nerd hell I may be a virgin but as far as I am concerned that’s only given me plenty of time to think up the perverted fantasies I will be enjoying with you," He continued harshly, "You wont hurt me accident or otherwise, and I’m going to rock your world in return.

Big words, but it should be fun to see if he can actually make good on that boast.

He left her there and she collapsed onto the floor giving an all out growl for it. She'd kill him for that. Correction: she fuck the shit out of him until he was a broken bloody pulp and then kill him for it.

“Watch," He commanded trying not to show her his nerves, but Ana saw through the act even as she propped herself up on her elbows to obey the order. With hands he tried to hide the fact were trembling he pulled the hoody and shirt over a lean pale body. She looked at him with growing lust in her eyes. He wasn't classically handsome or strong, but Ana was a Succubus. She had fucked the ugly and the handsome with equal enthusiasm. Besides that big cock was her idea of beauty anyway. She watched it as he pulled his ruined jeans and boxers off licking her lips involuntarily. Such beauty deserved to be worshipped.

Perhaps noticing her regard he wrapped his hands around it jerking it towards her. "Now sweet succubus," He said trying to sound confident in his tone, “Before I have you bend over the bed and spread those ass cheeks of yours so I can ram into your sweet little cunt I want you to crawl to me and present your mouth."

Hmmm. More bonus points for that lovely and delicious thought.

So she did as ordered rising to her hands and knees and placing one hand in front of the other, eyes staring hungrily at her prize in hands between his legs. Her back arched so her ass was higher than her head and swayed hypnotically with every inch she made closer to him.

When Ana did reach Eric she knelt before and her eyes left his cock to look up his naked body into his eyes. "I'm not like human girls. This body is made for fucking. That's not a boast or hyperbole. I am always honest before fellatio."

She raised her hands and took his. "These horns aren't merely decoration." She kissed each and lifted them to close around her horns. They were the perfect handlebars for her head. Then she leaned forward and placing a kiss onto his cockhead. "I have a ridge of flesh at the back of my throat human girls don't have. I have two more deep in my asshole, four in my pussy, and one at the end of my tail. They have as many nerve endings as a human woman's clitoris."

"This body is made for fucking...not lovemaking. Fucking, hard and rough." She moved her hands behind her and her tail curled around both wrists effectively binding them behind her back herself. She stared up into his eyes and said, "Can you do it, baby warlock? Do you have it in you? Can you make me come by fucking my mouth all the way down to that ridge of sensitive flesh deep in my throat?"

Her mouth then opened wide and her tongue slipped out until it touched the underside of his cockhead. Her eyes never left his.
 
I gulped my mind and my body going into over drive at her words and her actions. She was challenging me presenting her body to me and possibly calling my bluff. Sure I had regained some measure of control with my words and actions but that pled in comparison to what she had just said and offered to me. The knowledge of her demonic enhancements, the sensitive flesh she know wanted me to fuck mercifully had sent my mind reeling. She was right she was built for fucking she had the body of a porn star every thing was as overly sexual as possible. It was by no means a “human body” but one born of the joint perverted dreams of all the worlds men.

And mine

The magic must have helped guide her in her shape. How else could se have exactly my ideal body type? Hips that were made for grabbing and forcing down on cock? Check! Large luscious breast? Check! A large voluptuous ass that seemed able to fit my cock?

Biggest fucking check of them all

But with a body like that came experience…. Experience and an expert PH fucking D at fucking. I was going up against a mistress of sex and even though I had the cock of a porn star and the mind of a nerd with an over active sex drive.

I was a virgin

“Keep your fucking cool” I thought to my self groaning s the tip of her tongue touched and teased my cock “you want to ply with the big boys and you want to stop being a fucking virgin then here it is”

“Oh trust me slut” I said keeping my yes closed pushing past the pleasure a I began smacking my fat cock head against her tongue “I am going to fuck your mouth so hard you will be reeling from the orgasms”

I knew if I let her talk she would say some thing more to physc me out. I didn’t give her the chance instead wrapping my hands round her horns and slamming her mouth down on my cock. I gritted my teeth as the most wonderful sensation I had ever experienced formed around my cock. Her mouth was truly made for sucking dick! The muscles adjusted just enough to my cock for her to take more in but not enough for me to lose the feeling of each and ever inch of my large cock to slid past those ridges.

“It’s to much” I thought moaning out loud as I continued working down. It was to much! There was no way I was going to be able to fill her mouth not when I was already on the brink.

“Man up!”

I forced more of my cock down keeping a death grip on her handles bars as I worked through the sensation. I felt my cock slowly pushing in and then there was a pop as I reached the end. I could feel her lips around my base but kept my eyes closed instead speaking to dull the pleasure coursing through me.

“Good girl seems like even you can take big dick like a pro god damn you have a tight little mouth” I said channeling my inner porn star s I began to move in and out of her mouth. Every action sent a course of pleasure through me causing me to go slow and steady or else pop early. I smacked her cheek and parted my legs forcing her deeper s I began fucking her mouth at n angle.

“Oh fuck” I moaned snapping my eyes open as I began to move into grove “Oh fuck yes” I said softly driving my cock in and out of her mouth harder and faster.
 
IC: Ana'qasjra

"...Can you do it, baby warlock? Do you have it in you? Can you make me come by fucking my mouth all the way down to that ridge of sensitive flesh deep in my throat?"

Her mouth then opened wide and her tongue slipped out until it touched the underside of his cockhead. Her eyes never left his.

She kept her eyes on his as he let go of one of her horns to take hold of his large throbbing hot delicious cock and bounce it off on the tongue she offered up for him like a silver platter. She could sense his nervousness in his actions, but she also sensed his determination to meet her challenge. The contradiction was quite the turn-on to her.

Eric's hand returned to take hold of her horn as he said, “Oh trust me, slut. I am going to fuck your mouth so hard you will be reeling from the orgasms”

Such big words for such a big cock. Ana would believe his boasts when she started reeling.

She was about to try and goad him some more when his hands suddenly pulled her head down impaling her wide open mouth. It was not even halfway down when the broad head hit the back of her mouth and she shivered in pleasure as it pushed past her clitoral ridge there. Her tongue cradled and slithered over the underside as it sawed back and forth over the top of it. Her lips were stretched into a wide oval by his girth but kept a near perfect seal around it. The muscles of her throat strained but accommodated his thrusting ramrod, and her eyes stayed open staring into his, goading and begging him to fuck her mouth faster and deeper and more absolutely.

Despite that there was still as much as a third of his cock he'd yet to pull her head down over when he paused and moaned out loud. His eyes drifting closed.

Ana knew it, Eric didn't have what it took to fuck her properly. She should feel triumphant, but all she felt was disappointment. Then he pulled her the rest of the way pushing his great cock all the way within her throat as deep as it could possibly go. Her clitoral wedge rested against his cockhead lodged in her throat against. The throbbing piece of meat sending delicious shockwaves up and down her body.

“Good girl," He said keeping his eyes closed to hers, "Seems like even you can take big dick like a pro."

Her tongue slithered out reaching out and licking his balls as she forced the muscles in her throat to squeeze him as she made them swallow around it. From that she choked and gagged making saliva stream out of her the corners of her mouth but she didn't back away. Choking on dick was half the fun of a good throat-fucking after all.

"God damn you have a tight little mouth," He exclaimed pulling out and pushing back in slowly.

He reached down and smacked her cheek and widening his stance so he could fuck her throat at an angle with greater leverage. Ana leaned into it absorbing every moment of it and relishing every sensation involved, but it wasn't enough. Close but not really the fast and furious fucking she needed.

“Oh fuck” He announced eyes snapping open to meet hers once more, “Oh fuck yes” He was starting to get it now. Plunging that magnificent cock deeper and harder and as fast as she needed it.

Ana was getting closer and closer.

Her toes began to curl and her wings and tail began to quiver as her arousal gushed down her thighs from the sensation of that beautiful big cock plowing over the ridge in her throat at a mounting pace. Just a little more and she'd explode. Her eyes finally began to roll back and the lids flutter closed.

Her tail suddenly loosened and her hands flew around to imbed her nails into the meat of his ass as she launched herself at him. Forcing her head down faster jackhammering her throat with his cock against the resistance of his hands, faster and harder. Her hair slapping at his thighs with each furious motion of her head.

Then her body stiffened and shook, muscles convulsing. The juice of her sopping pussy squirted out onto the floor before the climax released her. She sagged there at his feet bonelessly only being held up by the hands on her horns as she smirked up at him self-satisfied with herself.
 
I did it

Even if I had never had the pleasure of bringing a woman to that crashing sensation a very healthy interest (some would say obsession) with porn left me with more than enough knowledge of what a woman looked like as she finally released. The body cues were first her toes began to curl as did her tail. I pressed my advantage throat fucking her with fevor and ignoring my rapidly twitching cock. I watched giving a low growl of pleasure when the juices finally gushed out of her pussy leaking onto the floor of my dorm and staining the carpet.

“Oh god your squirting like a damn bitch in heat!” I said moaning in pleasure “that’s it baby give it to me slut cream all over my floor like a dirty little demon whore!”

I thrust in and out of her savagely triumphant! I had did it, went from being a “baby” warlock to bringing her to the edge of her orgasm. I was no longer the shy virgin who couldn’t approach a woman I was now the guy who throat fucked a demon into orgasm after making her my bitch. I purred in pleasure at that and gripped her horns tighter stroking the tips as I continued to abuse her mouth.

Then the end came

Suddenly her hands were digging into the meat of my ass and she was furiously working her mouth up and down on my cock. At that moment she broke and orgasmic a act which caused her mouth to begin clenching and unclenching rapidly. The dual sensations combined with her grip on my ass was to much and within seconds I could feel my self going over the edge s well.

“Oh fuck!” I growled feeling her finally slump. My legs were twitching like mad but I kept my grip on her horns using them to keep her mouth going s my cock swelled and finally tipped over the edge. I felt my cum blast into her mouth a thick large load that shot deep into her mouth and just kept flowing. I had always been the type of guy who came a lot and sure enough I came for a good thirty seconds before I finally felt my cock beginning to soften and go limp.

I made sure every last drop was out before I slowly pulled out. I groaned in pleasure as my cock came out with a satisfying pop and admired the string of salvia/cum that connected the two of us. I watched it for a few seconds before I was hit with a wave of fatigue and stumbled back flopping down onto the bed. I laid back spreading my arms out and slowly breathing in and out as I struggled to retain my composure.

“I hope I showed you that I refuse to be cowed or topped with you” I finally said sitting up watching her “I brought you to this plane for two things to serve me and to help me you may not like it but I am binded to you as you me I refuse o let you be another woman who thinks me puny because of who I am…. Do I make my self clear?” I asked raising an eyebrow and folding my hands over my chest.
 
IC: Ana'qasjra

Then her body stiffened and shook, muscles convulsing. The juice of her sopping pussy squirted out onto the floor before the climax released her. She sagged there at his feet bonelessly only being held up by the hands on her horns as she smirked up at him self-satisfied with herself.

He was delicious. He had come down her throat and into her stomach like a fucking geyser. A gallon of semen wasn't the only thing he'd shot down into her stomach. He had donated a hefty dose of his energy along with it. She could feel it threading through her body, reinvigorating cells and revitalizing her own.

Her smile broadened as her tongue reached out and licked up the string of his sumptuous cum connecting her with the tip of his cock. "Yummmm! That was good."

He slumped falling back from the sudden wave of exhaustion because of the energy loss. He was left sprawled on the floor panting for breath. “I hope I showed you that I refuse to be cowed or topped with you."

She rose to her feet licking her lips and looked down on him, "You showed you have potential...I'll give you that, my lovely little master."

He sat up looking up to her, “I brought you to this plane for two things to serve me and to help me."

"Oh," She asked dabbing at the saliva splattering her mountainous cleavage and licking it up with her tongue, "Why do you think I'd help you do anything?"

"You may not like it but I am binded to you as you me," He stated firmly crossing his arms to glare at her, "I refuse to let you be another woman who thinks me puny because of who I am…. Do I make my self clear?”

"Oh you've established you're not puny, but you're just not very bright, baby warlock." Shivers ran up and down her spine at his tone. Maybe if she played her cards right he'd fuck her right again. Unlike him she was rearing to go once again. The taste of his energy only made her want-no need-more of it from her.

She walked over to the bed he had over against the wall. She leaned down placing her palms flat on the bed so he had a clear view as her tail ran the razor sharp edge along the strip of cloth over her pussy up to her asshole and cutting a slit for his cock. "You went straight for the summoning spell didn't you?"

"Any spell book with a spell to summon me to the physical plane would have several spells to aid you in controlling and bending me to your will." She reached behind her and spread the cheeks of her ass wide so he could get a clear view of her two holes hungry for attention.

"It should have one to revive your cock and energy to fuck me again right now, as well as the drawbacks or side-effects the spell would cause in you," The tip of her tail had lost its razor sharp edge and had swollen to a blunt tip shaped like a cockhead as she plunged it inside her pussy. "It should have a spell to keep you hard for hours to keep up with me."

Her tail began to pump in and out in a rising rhythm. "It should also have warned you not to come inside me unwarded...for now I have my hooks into you, little Eric, and you won't be able to resist me for long...but no...you rushed straight into summoning me up here without practicing or researching it."

Her tail pulled out dripping with the juices of her arousal. Her fingers bent in a come-hither motion for him to come to her. "Now don't you want a taste, my little master?"
 
I was reveling in my small victory when she began to speak

"Oh you've established you're not puny, but you're just not very bright, baby warlock." Shivers ran up and down her spine at his tone. Maybe if she played her cards right he'd fuck her right again. Unlike him she was rearing to go once again. The taste of his energy only made her want-no need-more of it from her.

“Wait what?” I said my smile faltering as her words hit me “what are you talking about not very bright?” I said narrowing my eyes and sitting up to watch her warily. I knew right then and there she had some trick to pull out against me, that even though I had proven my self slightly I had by no means proven my self fully.

And I was not wrong

"Any spell book with a spell to summon me to the physical plane would have several spells to aid you in controlling and bending me to your will." She reached behind her and spread the cheeks of her ass wide so he could get a clear view of her two holes hungry for attention.

“More spells to help” I said weekly cocking my head slightly to stare at her two hungry holes. Her words registered with me even though the dim haze of lust. I of course had gone right for the summoning spell simply because I believed this shit didn’t work and would have no need for any of this other stuff. I figured I would try it get no where have a few laughs than try and figure out how to leverage the book as blackmail against the girls the simple truth of the matter was my plans didn’t go beyond actually summoning the succubus.

"It should have one to revive your cock and energy to fuck me again right now, as well as the drawbacks or side-effects the spell would cause in you," The tip of her tail had lost its razor sharp edge and had swollen to a blunt tip shaped like a cockhead as she plunged it inside her pussy. "It should have a spell to keep you hard for hours to keep up with me."


“Spells to keep up with you?” I said shaking my head staring at her “I didn’t think this stuff would even work! I didn’t think that I would even need a spell to keep my juices running” I admitted resisting the urge to palm smack my face. It was only after she said it I realized how dumb I had been I was dealing with a SUCCUBUS here some one built for sex one mouth fucking wouldn’t have been enough to satisfy her or even me for that matter! Not when I could have used a spell to keep my dick hard for hours on end.

Her tail began to pump in and out in a rising rhythm. "It should also have warned you not to come inside me unwarded...for now I have my hooks into you, little Eric, and you won't be able to resist me for long...but no...you rushed straight into summoning me up here without practicing or researching it."

Her tail pulled out dripping with the juices of her arousal. Her fingers bent in a come-hither motion for him to come to her. "Now don't you want a taste
, my little master?"

“Oh god” I said suddenly transfixed by her tail which was ripping with her sex juices “I want a taste” I murmured softly to my self reaching out to grab her tail. I pushed it into my mouth sucking and groaning at her heady arousal. It super charged every last nerve ending in my body creating this euphoric addicting effect that made me want to do any thing for more.

“More” I moaned jacking it with my hand a I greedily sucked on it “more more” I murmured in a daze my dick beginning to twitch and rise between my legs.
 
IC: Ana'qasjra

Her tail pulled out dripping with the juices of her arousal. Her fingers bent in a come-hither motion for him to come to her. "Now don't you want a taste, my little master?"

“Oh god," Eric exclaimed eyes locked on the dripping end of her tail coated in a sheen of her juices. “I want a taste”

Ana didn't have to look behind her to know he was scrabbling towards her and the liquid slowly dripping down her tail. The corners of her mouth came up in a small snide smile when he took hold of it and pulled it into him mouth.

She moaned at the feel his tongue over the clitoral ridge at the end of her tail and again when he applied suction to it. Her smile heightened as she knew the pheromones of her arousal would be taking hold of him right about now-

“More,” He murmured against the tip and reaching up to grab it and shoving it deeper into his mouth, pumping it in and out. Her breath caught at the feel of the clitoral ridge rolling back and forth over his tongue. “More. More.”

Ana's smile blossomed into a full on grin at the words. Little Eric had thought he had what it takes to master her. Now look at him.

"More," She replied reaching behind him to grab hold of his hair and hauling face up ontop of the bed. She pulled her tail out and smiled wickedly down at him. "Oh you're going to get all you can handle."

With a flap of her wings she jumped up onto the bed in a crouch, one foot on either side of his head so he stared straight up at her wet sex. "Then why not try it from the source?"

She lowered herself then until the dripping folds of her sex pressed onto his mouth. She tenderly ran fingers through his hair as Ana put all of her weight onto his mouth.

She could end this foolish mortal here and now. Just sit here and sit here as he feasted upon her pussy juices. Unlike her he needed air in order to live.

She had won, defeated this insolent baby warlock that dared presumed to challenge her. So why did it seem so hollow now.

She bent down looking into his eyes. She could climb off him and mount his reviving cock wrench orgasm after orgasm out of him until he died a dry dessicated corpse with an expression of bliss locked on his face. It was how she preferred to kill. It provided her a tasty meal and a show.

So why wasn't she doing just that?

In frustration at herself she raised herself off of him glaring over to the spellbook he had dropped onto the floor.

"Let's take a peek." With that she launched herself over to the book and peered down at it.

"You're definitely not the author of this," She examined it carefully. She never got a good look at these things. All the summoners that had ever raised her from hell had guarded it like it was more precious than their own lives to them. Perhaps now she could study the spells and learn how to counteract the binding the summoning had put on her to Eric. Then she'd be able to kill him without feeling...well, how she abruptly felt about the thought of killing the pathetic mortal.

Her fingers took hold of the corner of the cover. She didn't see the warding spell that activated once an infernal being, such as herself, touched the book. She screamed out collapsing onto the floor unconscious, her body going into apoplectic convulsions.
 
I didn’t know it but the book saved my life

The minute I tasted her dripping folds I was lost in her sex. Her taste had to be magically and chemically concocted to drive any man into madness. I couldn’t place the taste but some how it tasted like my favorite most decadent dessert with a heady pheromone bite. It was both the best thing I ever tasted and the strangest at the same time. While my tongue was on it I could not think of any thing more only how I needed more of it.

I heard her say some thing and moved away intent on studying whatever it was she was looking at. I made a growl of anger and sadness and started to crawl after her. I was seconds from placing my tongue back on he folds when her screamed pierced the air shaking me out of my senses. I watched as she touched the spell book on the floor and reacted badly giving a long scream before falling to the ground with a thump.

“Shit” I murmured sitting up shaking my head the spell her sex juices put me under was gone now replaced by concern and fear.

“Some one’s bound to hear that shit” I murmured moving off the bed. I lived in a standard college dorm and in my haste to see if the damn book worked I not only skipped the proper binding spells but also the ones of allusion and subterfuge.

Which meant the people in my dorm were bound to hear the very womanly scream she just uttered

I moved quickly pulling on my boxers and grabbing the book. I rifled through and began researching the spells I needed to bind her to me. I found the mistakes in my defenses that allowed her to entrap enchant and possibly her me and rectified them binding her to me. I would work on the spells o put me on equal footing with her before I summoned her again but for now it would have to wait.

“Begone” I whispered waving my hand over the circle. There was a brief intense flash and she was gone. I breathed a sigh of relief and turned waiting for the dorm guard to pop into my room.

Which he did

THE NEXT DAY

I awoke early kicking my covers off and grabbing the spell book. I moved to the bathroom and starred at my self in the mirror for several long minutes. I checked to see if there was any thing that showed me a changed newly sexual man but failed to see any thing different.

“Well lets see what we could do about that” I murmured propping the book up. I took a deep breath and grabbed the small swiss army pocket knife I kept around. I took a deep breath and began carving the runes in the book biting a rag to prevent my self from crying out. Runes to change the body were supposedly done into the skin so the magic would work in conjunction with the body. You could tattoo them but they didn’t work as well as runes of blood and I was to broke to pay for them any ways. So I worked marking my body and trying not to wonder what the effect this black magic would have on my soul.

An hour later I groaned and tried not to wince as I tentatively flexed. These runes wouldn’t make her like me any more but now I was in no danger of her killing me through sex or not being able to keep up. My room was also now properly warded which meant we would be in no danger of being heard or her trying to escape.

“Time for round two” I murmured striding out I was properly equipped this time but I still decided to stride carefully. I redid the summoning spell and didn’t bother to put my shirt on instead sitting in my chair and sipping my water as I waited for her to reappear.
 
IC: Ana'qasjra

She had come to back to consciousness once again in the realm infernal she called home. Time was meaningless there so an age passed before she felt the pull of a summoner. So she returned to the mortal realm in a change of outfit. Now she wore a studded leather body harness, Pentagram leather choker, and a black nipple chain hanging from her large crimson breasts. Stretching her wings she looked around and blinked.

"Oh it's you again," She exclaimed surprisingly pleased to see her little Eric again.

Why? She should be annoyed by this pest summoning her to him again. The contradiction didn't make sense to her. "You sent me back didn't you? It was days before I recovered from the book's warding spell."

She reached out and the air sparked within the barrier of the circle. She frowned reaching out her other hand testing the barrier at a different point.

"My, my," She smiled in anticipation, "Someone's done their homework."
 
"My my my some ones done there home work"

I smirked slightly trying not to resist the burst of pride at her words. I watched her curiously as she tested the barrier noting with pleasure that the barrier stuck. I couldn't help resist the please smirk as i moved closer to her and ran my eyes up and down her body. The outfit she was wearing caused my throat to tighten as my lust began to mingle with my new found powers.

"I did indeed" I say cocking my head watching her "I wasnt going to l you ctch me t disadvantage again" I told her mustering my confidence as I reached out to stroke the magical barrier with the tip of my finger.

"So now that I know I can keep up im going to go ahead and let you out" I said nodding at the markings on the floor "I have class to get to soon and I figured you might want to join me also I want to be able to access you when I want you" I explained reaching over and scratching out the simple chalk runes that binded her to the spot i summoned her at.

I stepped back giving her some space as the barrier dissipated "so what do you say?" I asked raising an eyebrow "truce" I asked hopefully.
 
IC: Ana'qasjra

"My, my," She smiled in anticipation, "Someone's done their homework."

She couldn't find a flaw in the barrier as she had done when he had first summoned her. How long had it been for little Eric since then? He didn't look any older then he did before.

Ana noted the smirk he fought to hide from her at hearing her praise. She could alslo feel the tingle of his lust radiating from him like the heat of a candle in a cold room at the sight of her outfit.

The funny thing was, she really didn't have a physical form until she was summoned here to the physical plane-well not really incorporeal but formless in a way a purely human mind would never be able to truly comprehend. So her body here now and what it wore were an amalgamated product of her summoner's expectations both conscious and subconscious combined with her own-again in such a way that a simple mortal mind would never entirely understand. So from this outfit one could surmise he aimed to enslave her tonight, and perhaps she wanted him to.

She smirked with anticipation. She doubted he had the balls to do that no matter how much he'd studied that damnable book, but contradictorily Ana really was looking forward to it despite the insolence it showed her from her baby warlock.

She wanted to see how much he had learned. It had been ages since she'd gotten a good hard and satisfying fuck-fest from someone that summoned her. Most she had invariably found wanting in some way. Few could keep up to satisfy her.

"I did indeed," He said cocking his head in response to her words, "I wasn't going to let you catch me at a disadvantage again" He reached out and his finger stroked over the barrier as it crackled in the air between them.

She reached out and caressed the same area of the barrier at the same time so the only thing keeping them touching was the crackling energy. Her other hand reached down and she used a finger to trace the lips of her wet sex."I want you here this time. That big beautiful cock shoving deep inside. It didn't get a taste last time."

"So now that I know I can keep up I'm going to go ahead and let you out." He nodded to the chalked circle of runes and inscriptions on the floor. He reached down and cleared the floor of the chalked runes breaking the summoning circle. Instantly she felt the barrier falter and the incantations that bound her to the circle shatter.

"I have a class to get to soon and I figured you might want to join me. Also I want to be able to access you when I want you," He continued.

A smirk began to form on her lips as she began to consider what she could do out in the physical world, all the mischief and fun and fucking she could cause, leashed to someone as naïve and gullible as her little Eric.

He stepped back asking with a raised brow, "So what do you say; truce?"

She stepped forward, hips swaying with each step, eyes burning into his. "Isn't truce just a collection of words easily ignored," She asked dismissively, "And why do you expect a demon such as myself to abide by such a silly thing?"

She leaned into him crossing her arms behind the back of his neck and smiled to him, "There's only one thing a demon truly respects....power and the skillful application of it." Her tail had snuck in between them and began to trace over the big tent pitching in little Eric's pants. "And one more thing I respect...cock and the skillful application of it."
 
I watched her saunter forward contemplating her words about a “truce”. She had made it more than clear that orders were some thing she would accept or deny at her own discretion. I supposed I shouldn’t have been surprised either she was after all a demon and even the book said that they considered being bonded or tied to some one only half the battle. She couldn’t hurt me thankfully I had made sure of that and if I really stressed it she would obey my orders.

At least for the most part

Luckily I knew her I knew her because she like me was a raving pervert like me. She was hungry like me for sex craving it like a bitch in heat as for me I was a young adult nerd who had years of sexual desire and repression to burn through. In a way we were a perfect pair for one another both of us hungry for the pleasure the other could give.

Even if she wasn’t to sold on me

She sauntered towards me her tail slipping under and caressing my cock which was already rock hard in anticipation of both what we could do to each other and her words. I groaned in pleasure and reached out grabbing her cunt and rubbing my palm directly against her clit. I leaned in nipping at her neck before running my other hand down and slapping her ass.

“True” I admitted “so I guess the better word would have been lets see where this roller coaster goes” I remarked nibbling on her pulse and fondling her ass as I ground my palm against her clit.

“As for that cock you craving” I said pulling back and lifting her up with one hand “I think we can take care of that before I get to class” I said slamming her against the wall roughly. I slammed my lips against hers making out with her fiercely as I shoved my tongue into her mouth. I felt her heated wet core against my cock head and nibbled on her tongue as I pullback long enough to push the barely there crotch material away.

“Oh fuck I want that demon cunt of yours” I growled pushing my cock directly against her clit and running my hand up to her throat to get a good grip on her. I slowly slid in making sure I felt every bit of that hot went cunt as I worked my cock in. Her tight wet snatch enveloped me sucking hard as I pushed in. My cock finally bottomed out inside of her with a tight POP causing me to shudder in pleasure.

“Oh fuck yes” I said sighing in pleasure and thrusting in and out my hand slid down to her ass grabbing it and using it to push her deeper.
 
IC: Ana'qasjra

She leaned into him crossing her arms behind the back of his neck and smiled to him, "There's only one thing a demon truly respects....power and the skillful application of it." Her tail had snuck in between them and began to trace over the big tent pitching in little Eric's pants. "And one more thing I respect...cock and the skillful application of it."

"Mmmm," She murmured in pleasure as the tip of her tail grazed along the great length of her baby warlock's huge manmeat. That murmur instantly transformed into a sharp gasp as his hand shot out between her legs and cupped her sex grinding his palm into her cunt roughly. Then another gasp when he leaned forward taking an aggressive nibble at the delicate skin at her neck below her ear and deepened as his other hand swatted the meat of her left asscheek firmly enough she felt the force all the way to the tip of her horns.

Her gasp became an aroused chuckle. Her little Eric had picked up on her cues and was beginning to treat her right. Maybe there was hope for this pathetic little mortal after all.

“True,” He murmured against her pounding pulse, “So, I guess the better word would have been lets see where this roller coaster goes.”

"What's a roller co-Whoa!"

He stepped back and lifted her up he continued, “As for that cock you are craving...I think we can take care of that before I get to class."

Her wings flapped to balance her and her legs parted hooking over his hips as Eric slammed against the nearest wall.

"Mmmm...I like your priorit-" Her retort was silenced as he pressed his mouth against hers demanding her undivided attention as tongues dueled between them.

Her tail had slipped underneath the waistband of his pants and pulled it down freeing the object she desired most right now. The big head pressed against her cunt and Ana cursed the thin leather strap for daring to stand between her and what she craved.

He bit at her tongue and reached down removing the obstacle between them.
“Oh fuck I want that demon cunt of yours”
Then he put a hand around her throat looking her in the eye as he pushed into her.

Where had this Eric come from? She was liking this one...maybe the thought of some form of alliance in the future with him was possible, but that was a consideration for later. Right now she was in lust with the big dick thrusting into her all the way to her womb to make a little popping sound as he pushed in and out of her.

“Oh fuck yes!” He gasped with ecstasy.

He hadn't felt anything yet. Ana was a succubus and could change her form as she wished. In this case making her cunt as tight as any virgin he would ever fuck into yet as wet and smooth as to not even offer the slightest hint of resistance with each thrust of that big magnificent battering ram slamming into her. Also she had an amazing amount of control over her kegel muscles which she used mercilessly to put exactly the right pressure at exactly the right time even as his cock was driving in and out of her faster and faster giving new definitions of the word ecstasy with each thrust.
 
As I threw her into the wall and slammed my cock into her I noticed the look of pleasure on her face. She was liking this! I thought with a wicked grin as I pushed my cock deeper into her moist unbelievably tight cunt. It felt divine tight and wet as if she was a virgin. I of course knew tat was impossible and no doubt just a tick of hers but I couldn’t help but give her a ragged moan as my cock finally bottomed out and throbbed inside of her. The runes I carved into my hips were supposed to keep me up and raring to go of course yesterday I would have scoffed at the notion but now it was like I could feel the power behind them and the magic in the air.

I grunted and leaned in kissing her fiercely as my tongue slid into her mouth seeking dominance. My hips pushed plunging my cock in and out of her rapidly. I grabbed her legs pulling them up so she could wrap onto me in support as I fucked her wildly. My hands traveled down from her legs grabbing her ass and keeping her in place as one fingers slipped and began rubbing her sweet rose bud.

“Oh fuck baby” I murmured against her mouth as I broke free and moved to her neck “oh fuck oh fuck! You feel so fucking good!” I growled sinking my teeth into the curve of her neck as the steady sound of my clapping balls against her ass filled the room. Pretty soon the heady smell of our sex was around us mixing with our sweat as I fucked her for all I was worth. My hands were bolder as well fingering her ass in concert with my cock thrusts.
 
IC: Ana'qasjra

He hadn't felt anything yet. Ana was a succubus and could change her form as she wished. In this case making her cunt as tight as any virgin he would ever fuck into yet as wet and smooth as to not even offer the slightest hint of resistance with each thrust of that big magnificent battering ram slamming into her. Also she had an amazing amount of control over her kegel muscles which she used mercilessly to put exactly the right pressure at exactly the right time even as his cock was driving in and out of her faster and faster giving new definitions of the word ecstasy with each thrust.

It was tremendous. Ana moaned out loud not even trying to stifle the volume of her voice. Eric was fucking into her like a madman. It was bliss incarnate, and she wanted it to never end.

Also she had noticed the runes he had carved into his flesh and could feel their arcane power added to his own merely mundane human strength. Her cries were stifled when he kissed her. She returned the kiss with a fiery passion wrapping her arms around his shoulders fingernails digging into them. Then Ana felt his finger probing around the sphincter of her asshole. She made her sphincter widen and try to devour his fingertip.

“Oh fuck baby,” He murmured moving down to nibble at the side of her neck.

"Harderrrr," She Hissed into his ear, "Fuck me harderrrrr. Make meee your bitch."

Like a good little slave he obeyed her command thrusting into harder with a fiery vengeance. She even felt his finger pushing into her asshole, teasing her and making her want more.

“oh fuck oh fuck! You feel so fucking good!” He declared biting the side of her neck again as he drove into her tight little pussy making the sound of his balls clapping into her flesh. She could feel him stroking the ridges and veins of that beautifully big cock rubbing over the clitoral ridges inside, but not the last one. This position meant the last half-inch of his cock couldn't quite go inside her.

"Harderrr!!!" She howled shoving herself off the wall and toppling him onto the ground. Ana sat atop him glaring into his eyes. "I said...Fuck me...Harrderrr!!!" She raised herself up until only the tip of his big cock remained inside and plunged herself down all the way to crash down onto his pelvis driving his cock within her all the way to collide into the back of her cervix where that fourth and final clitoral ridge hid itself.

She raised her hand and slapped Eric across the face-Interesting: apparently the 'can't harm him rule' didn't necessarily mean no rough sex. "I'm not some crybaby human woman," She growled into his face while raising her ass back up to the tip of his cock and plunging back down faster and harder, "When you fuck me; you fuck the shit out of me...got it!"
 
Back
Top