Georgia members?

not from Georgia but love southern girls.any Georgia girls up for a chat?

So far, loving the area I am in, weather has been great (even the rain).

Northeast of Atlanta, near Lake Lanier. I'd love to interact online with someone!

georgia traveler looking for fun couples in atlanta area

love serving and pleasing m/f couples...am very toy friendly, will suck his cock with or for her, prepping his cock for her pussy and sucking him clean afterwards then clean his cum from her pussy....I actually live in florida but work out of lithia springs and travel to atlanta often

I'm here :D. Just a bored soccer mom hanging out in the 'burbs of Atlanta.

I'm a former soccer coach in the 'burbs of Atlanta! I have had more than a few fantasies about some of the soccer moms I've encountered!, LOL

Hello Peaches

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, belated!

I've just returned from vacation in Italy, what a wonderful country to visit, I highly recommend going there.

Going to try catching up on Lit now...Ciao'

Every time ...

I see this thread, Georgia on My Mind starts going through my head. Always a good thing

Well - Happy New Year folks. I still can't figure out the weather, but as I'm back behind my desk it may not matter.

Hope to make some new friends in 2016.

Somebody close the freezer door they left open .. Happy New Year to all the Ga. Peaches!

I second in closing the freezer door. I hate the cold. It turned so quickly.

Time for some red wine next to the fire place.

Stay warm.

I second in closing the freezer door. I hate the cold. It turned so quickly.

Time for some red wine next to the fire place.

Stay warm.

Did someone say wine? I'll bring a bottle and pour us both a glass.

Its actually been too warm this winter, except for the freezer door left open, I've got bulbs coming up already that shouldn't for another few months. Oh well.

Hello GA folks *waves*

I hope everyone's staying afloat out there! Our trees have already been budding, and the daffies are starting to bloom in places! Is it really only January??? :confused:

ok, November - early December weather was great. Now it's Cold!! Hope spring comes quickly.
I know years ago some of the larger cities had Lit gatherings. What about Atlanta?
Would be fun to meet some new friends. :rose:

Back