🏡PLP's B&B for Deviants, Darlings & Dorks: The Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cookie cake is an important part of my life. NY/NJ area. I've actually purchased the cookie, gone to the baking isle, bought more icing, went home and slathered (and I mean SLATHERED) that Mo-Fo with more icing than should be legal in most states.

Slaaathered. You monster.
 
!!!!Important question alert!!!!

In a recent conversation I mentioned that I prefer a cookie cake to a regular cake for my birthday. This person then responded "Is that a Southern thing??"

Guys, help me out.... Cookie Cake is a thing everywhere right????

There a thing over this side of the pond too.
 
The cookie cake is an important part of my life. NY/NJ area. I've actually purchased the cookie, gone to the baking isle, bought more icing, went home and slathered (and I mean SLATHERED) that Mo-Fo with more icing than should be legal in most states.

The wedding is back on!!
 
Good morning, pervs

tumblr_pbim626Wfl1wxnfn4o1_500.jpg
 
Hey, masturbating your partner is a good bonding experience. Helps you focus solely on what he/she likes. I get distracted sometimes from doing exactly what she likes while eating pussy because I like feeling every little bit. But just doing what is in the picture above? It’s all about her.

15180197.gif
 
Last edited:
There's also that great thing where his fingers and your fingers are down there and entertained and you're playing together.
Yep... that's pretty great. :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top