The Witches Town

My fingers press against my forehead as I so desperately want to believe his words. My eyes close as I centre my thoughts. I try but fail to ignore the warmth of his hands, his teasing kisses caressing my body. Turning to press myself against his hard frame my fingers tangle into his hair as I look deep in his eyes.

How do you feel about us, about me?
 
Last edited:
"What do you mean?" Jack said in confusion looking into her eyes "What else could I feel for you but deep deep want?" He asked her leaning in to kiss her as his hands slid down her body and grabbed her ass. He pulled her closer to him as he kept kissing her finally pulling away after they both began to pant.

"If your wiccan it doesnt bother me babe" He told her softly "You know I was never the religious type.... I dont care I just know I want to be with you that much I promise"
 
Resting my head against Jacks shoulder I stare aimlessly out the window watching drops of rain land where they will as my thoughts flit across my mind.

Should I correct his thinking? Sighing deeply, pressing my face into his chest, I acknowledge to myself that Jack deserved to know the truth. Whilst I understood the way of life of Wiccans, I am a witch. Whilst I didn't lay a finger on that oaf who threatened Jack's mother, I caused harm without guilt or emotion. The two sentinals planted at the foot of her entry stairs stand silent guard as proof of my abilities.

Business issues start to intrude into my mind starting with the waitress at The Clifftop. Jonas left his report in my study. As thorough as it went, it was inconclusive on the subject of abuse. There is something odd about her relationship with the Mayor which I want to further investigate. In the interim the staff have secret bodyguards to watch over their safety until I'm satisfied.

Looking up into Jacks face, I decide all things serious can wait.

Wanna watch a movie?
 
"Uh sure" Jack said even as he looked at her curiously. Was there some thing more she had wanted to say? He couldnt be sure but it sure felt like it. There was some thing more to it he could at least tell that much. Either she was more into Wiccan then she wanted to admit (which while worriesome he still would have been okay with) or there was some thing else in her life she was preoccupied with. He thought about asking her again as they moved into the media room but finally decided to let her come to him in his own time.

He watched her pick out a movie and went to the couch stretching out and getting comfortable. God she had nice things! Like better than any one else in the town. Whoever she was she clearly was powerful. She did always tell him she was going to rule this town one day and that she would get back at the kids who had tormented her and to an extent him.
 
Not really focussing on the title, I slide the disc player closed and watch the screen come to life as the usual warning messages appear prior to the menu screen.

John Wick. Fuck! Probably not the most appropriate movie if my thoughts are anything to go by but its message is very telling and in sync. I move towards the couch to hand Jack the remotes before disappearing into the kitchen, returning a short time later with popcorn and a couple of cold beers. Settling on the couch comfortably between Jacks legs, I keep the popcorn and hand him a beer.

Hit it.
 
"Your wish my command darling" Came his sure reply as he hit play. The minute began rolling as he cracked open his beer taking a long slow sip as he reached down and stroked her hair.
 
My head rests upon his chest. The tension after my confession slowly leaves my body. I realise that Jack really doesn't understand the difference between wiccans and witches. Did I jump the gun? Afterall, it's still too soon to really know where we are heading...

Oh hell! It's only just occurred to me that you have had very little opportunity to see your mother!
 
Jack laughed at that raising an eyebrow at her words and swearing.

"She can keep"" He said rubbing her back and curling into her on the couch "I am not worried knowing her she is to busy any ways her and her projects...."
 
I only ask because you came home to support her after your Dads passing and here you are with me!

Flustered I hide my face in Jacks chest feeling foolish. Irritated at myself I nip his flesh as my legs tangle in his. Drowsily my fingertips caress his skin as I my mind drifts listening to the steady thud of his heart.
 
Back
Top