Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

Nude herself, Dawn led with a long black leather leash the naked and collared Chrissy down the lawn. Residents and guests of the manor stood or paddled around or in the swimming pool. Dawn wordlessly waved in greeting to them as she and Chrissy crossed the patio surrounding the pool. They went to a chaise lounger near the deep end of the pool, away from the rest. As Dawn sat upon it, she said to the petite chef: "Go to the pool house and fetch a 15 SPF sunscreen. If anyone except Mistress Josephine makes any request of you, apologize and tell them you're my slave this morning. Now scoot!"

"Yes, Ma'am," Chrissy replied. She could not bring herself to call anyone "Mistress" except Josephine. The leather leash hung from her collar down between her small, firm breasts to beat softly against her pubes as she walked the length of concrete beside the swimming pool, adding tremendously to her libidinous need. She kept her gaze straight ahead, avoiding eye contact with the others around the pool. She did not do this from embarrassment or shame, but rather to avoid any conversation that might delay her return to Dawn's side.

She entered the pool house and stopped short. Miss Callingwood, dressed in just an open white robe, stood kissing a woman Chrissy did not recognize in a traditional French maid costume. The latter moaned, and Chrissy realized Miss Callingwood had a hand between the maid's thighs.

"Oh! Pardon me," Chrissy blushed as she hurried to a cabinet, opened it, and selected the sunscreen Dawn had requested.
 


“Then again it might be fun to invite a few people to join us as well,” Carl grins in regard to inspecting the manor’s newly furnished
playroom under the stairs.

“Perhaps I should invite all the guests and staff for a tour after lunch,” Josephine suggested. “It would be fun to see how some of them react.”



Carl looked around at the people who were present and made a few snap judgements.

"I think half of them would be intrigued and the other half a bit worried. Fruitloops would have to have the right person in charge of her and before you go thinking that I am trying to steal your new acquisition," he said holding his hands up and chuckling "That would not be me. A woman I think, Not you I am afraid my dear Empress, you did a little damage to her through no fault of your own, so maybe your heir apparent or Michele."

Looking at Chrissy as she strolled passed he turned his gaze to Dawn. "Looks like those two would jump at the chance," he chuckled "Of course this is dwindling the amount of women available for use by the men you understand," he pouted.

Looking her in the eye he glided over to her in the water and took her in his arms and gave her a modest kiss before letting her go. "Of course that would leave yourself, our good officer and Either Michele or Karen to entertain the troops and," his eyes grew a little hard "I do not really wish to share your delectable body in such a way with them."

Chuckling his eyes returned to normal and he kissed her again by leaning over. "Call me jealous if you will my dear, but as you said, I enjoy the fact that I am one of the privileged few to have been allowed the pleasure to enjoy you chained up."
 
My breathe rapidly increased with each stroke across her velvety skin by the tip of my tongue. The nip of my supple lips upon the slope of her neck fueled the hunger that was burning deep within me. Her silky strands of hair become twined between my fingers as I curl them into a fist. In control, I slightly pull her head to the right giving me greater access to her exposed surface. My right hand, that was teasing her breasts with affectionate rubbing, turned to kneading her ampleness with my fingers, pinching the hard nipple with my thumb and the ball knuckle of my index finger.

The stroking of my hair made me think of the time when I was being cuddled in my brothers arms upon returning from the eastern bloc mission. His body was hefty as was his hand, but to my surprise it was so gentle in its touch as was with her and Michele. Strange I claim to myself, for here I was in a moment of heated groping that my mind gets pulled away so easily. Was this my way of telling me that this was wrong? Am I betraying my feelings for Michele?

My train of thought was interupted by a sheer wave of pleasure, “Ahh, Shit!” I moan over her soft skin, My body shakes with the rippling of the wave, however this moment comes to a quick end when I realize that there was someone else in the kitchen. I abrubtly push away from Karen and adjust my uniform. I can feel my face blush with embarrassment.

My brow arches over my orb upon seeing the woman in her nakedness, but what really got my attention was the leash. I feel the burn even more. “I’m sorry… This is more than I wish to endure.” I move past Karen, nodding to the woman before exiting out the door. My eyes search for Michele as the overwhelming feeling of uncomfortableness washes over me. I quickly make my way toward the starway where I was captured, at least I would be away from the pool and everyone else.
 
"Ah! He ees police," Constantine replies to Malcolm, "I 'am' in the Vest now." "Dat ees vy I tink man ees police not voman."

To Ian he replies, "Dat ees old heestory from days of Eempeerial Russia and Soviet years." "Except for strategic enclave, Russia and Poland do not even share border now."

"Eef Pole and German can be friends den so can Pole and Russian."

He glances at Josephine and pictures her in a Warsaw Pact military uniform with general officer shoulder boards. She would cut a very imposing figure he thinks in uniform.

"I bet dat anyvere een vorld deecadent reech are same," he continues, "Preety devushkas serving, veeterans hired as guards and freendly local police." "Ees hao I vould leeve eef I vas reech."

"You vould have to be ascetic monk not to be tempted to leeve een... mansion. And have preety girls around all dee time."

Constantine picks his feet off the bottom and floats away.

"Eef you vill excuse me," he says, "I cannot reseest useeng such beautiful pool."

He swims off to get in a few more lengths.
 
Michele watched with anxious curiosity as Karen, and later Chrissy, joined Alysa in the relative privacy of the poolhouse. She felt no jealousy; Michele hadn't a jealous bone in her body. Rather, she worried that a new situation might arise to set back the comfort Alysa had started to show in her new circumstances.

Consistent with these concerns, Alysa suddenly came bursting out of the small building, her face on the verge of panic. She stormed past everyone and back toward the house. By the time Michele caught up with her, she had reached the masonry steps up to the kitchen.

"My Darling," Michele called after her. "What's wrong? Please stop and tell me what happened."
 
I hear the soft voice of Michele calling out to me to stop and tell her what happened. I slow my pace a little for the feeling of my betrayal seems very real now that Michele is here in front of me; Not to mention the embarrassment of being seen with another woman by someone else, that feeling was still burning deep in my gut. I move over to the stone railing and cross my arms over my chest while I'm still battling my inner confusion.

I begin to Study the lay of the land while my mind tries to find a sensible way of explaining what had happened. “It is hard to put into words since I have no idea what the hell I’m suppose to feel or do.” I say as I swirl back toward Michele. “I have these feelings toward you that I should not have. I believe that people can have an attraction at first sight and develop a relationship, but me having some toward a female is insane!” I shake my head slightly as I turn back toward the yard. “Well, this is something that I will have to sort out on my own.”

I take a few moments to gather my thoughts before I start talking about what happened in the poolhouse. “The young lady that was in the office this morning with us, I believe her name was Karen. Well...” I take a long deep breath while looking at her. “She was trying to get me to see the bonuses of just letting go and enjoying the way of life that can be accomplished here. It was the same concepts that you were telling me about this morning, in which I am still trying to grasp and understand. Well... she approached me in what I would say was a seductive manner and that just seemed to make things worse... When she leaned in to kiss me... umm... that was when everything felt so weird and everything turned gray for me. I felt guilty as if I was betraying you and my own feelings toward you."

I turn toward Michele. “I just need time for I have never been that foot and fancy free type of person. I guess I am not one that is addicted to having sex with anyone whom is willing to shed their clothes.” I chuckle in a, I don’t believe this is happening to me manner. “I know I’m pathetic, and seem weak, but it just seems like everything in life is happening all at once, and it’s just a bit overwhelming.” I turn back toward the yard, “I was wanting to figure out what I really want to do, but then I gave you my word that I would try my best to fit in around here and So I kissed her back and things began to get heated between us even thou I was still feeling guilty. But it all came to an end when one of the female guests walked in on us. That pushed everything over the edge and I had to get out and get some air. Michele, I just don’t think this the kind of life for me.” I turn and look at her.
 
"May I make a second attempt to get you a non-alcoholic drink?" William’s face retained a bit of blush and he could not keep his eyes from glancing down her naked body. 'However, I would hate to step away from such a beauty once more."

"The hell with it!" Mary laughed as she took a big swig of her potent vodka and lemonade. "The decision I need to make is probably better faced with at least a bit of a buzz on!"

William smiled when Mary replied about the drink and took a deep swig of the lemonade cocktail, but then when she lowered the glass from her lips she made a remark that drew William’s attention. He squared up to her, taking a few moments to look at her before speaking to her. “If you don’t mind me asking. Is there anything I can do to help you with this decision?” William didn’t want to pry but any decision that would be made better tipsy was something that might just need a second ear to hear to here it out.
 
Private Regret



“I enjoy the fact that I am one of the privileged few to have been allowed the pleasure to enjoy you chained up,” Carl says to punctuate his kiss.

“Then we’ll reserve that for in private sometime,” Josephine agrees. She looks up startled as Alysa suddenly bursts out of the pool house in obvious emotional distress and storms past everyone, heading back toward the house. Without giving Josephine a glance, Michele runs after her. Josephine frowns. “Now, despite
what you said, I have to admit that the ‘damage to her’ was my ‘fault.’ I lost my temper. At the time, forced orgasm seemed an appropriate yet benign punishment as well as recruitment tool, but sex should never be used as a weapon. How do you think I can fix this?”


 
Carl's eyes follow hers as he watches Alysa run away and Michelle follow her.

"Unfortunately my dear, at the moment I don't think you can. There is more at work here than just what you did to her. It seems our little Alysa was sent out into the field way too early after her last mission," he sighed.

He looked at Josephine and for once the happy go lucky playboy image slipped, replaced by what few people actually got to see. The intelligent, hard as nails, former military man and true aristocrat that he sometimes had to be. "I think those bastards did it on purpose just to get rid of her, and to put her on my tail is something I will not forgive."

He seethed for a little bit then his usual smile slipped back in place as he looked towards where the two women were.

"I think it is going to take a bit of time for her to come to terms with what has happened to her, but you my dear," he again swum over and took her in his arms and this time kissed her more thoroughly, "Are probably just what she needs. Just treat her with a bit of kindness for now and I am sure she will come around."

Smiling he glanced away and saw the big Russian swimming in the pool. "Oh and a word of warning. Never put her and Constantine together. She has issues with Mother Russia even worse than ours. She may get over them as we have and having him in the house may help, but never leave her alone with him."
 
jj

There was a playroom? Professor Edgeways wondered what was there, The Goddess knows, why she needed one. The universe seemed her playroom. The professor splashed, "Karen are you there?"
 
Constantine stops his swim and treads water near the professor, when he hears him call for Miss Karen.

"Meess Karen ees een dacha," he says to Professor Edgeways, waving a hand towards the poolhouse, "Are you feeneeshed sveemming?" "Do you vish to get out of pool?"

"I vould be happy to fetch Meess Karen eef you vish."
 
dd

Thank you Constanine. I feel at peace here. If you see the Mistress please tell her she asked me to remind her she wanted to read my new thesis
 
"I vill, Professor," Constantine replies.

Having come to a halt in his swimming, Constantine makes a couple of strokes towards Madame Czartoryski and her companion.

Extending a hand to the man, he introduces himself, "Heelo, Constantine, Constantine Garov." "I hope I am not eentrudeeng."
 
Carl looked at the man and smiled and extended his own hand, shaking the big Russians firmly. "Not at all. I am Prince Carl Gustav Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg, but please while I am here just call me Carl. I come here to get away from all that pomp and ceremony stuff," he laughed. "Oh and to try and convince our lovely hostess to marry me, but unfortunately once again I have been rejected," He says with a theatrical sigh, pulling her in closer as he hugs her.

"Still of course that just gives me another reason to visit her in the future," he says brightening up, "Although really who would need an excuse to visit such a ravishing woman, don't you agree Constantine?"
 
"Michele," Alysa finally turned to look at her. "I just don’t think this the kind of life for me."

"Your reaction to Miss Karen's pass suggests otherwise," Michele's smile suggested she had no objection to Alysa's dalliance with the younger woman. "It seems to me you're fine as long as things are kept private. You're still in your uniform. Why don't we go back and see if there is some service we can render privately."
 
I don’t know why, nor do I claim to understand how the darkest moments of my life seem to fade away, like a harsh winter breeze falling prey to a warm spring day, when Michele is near and her soft voice perfumes the area. I lower my head in thought, for the moment of confusion was washed away and I feltl as if this is a new beginning. The feeling of guilt that I got from the act of betraying her was self-appointing by the way Michele smiled and brushed it off like it was a platonic gesture by Karen at the moment, even though it was a true casual pass. I release a chuckling scoff with a slight shaking of my head. “I … “ I raise my head and focus upon her face. “Your amazing.” I whisper to her, still shaking my head unbelievably at how easily she cut through my heavy moment of uncertainty.

I move up to her, allowing my gaze to focus upon her colored orbs. My hands finds the curve of her hips and lightly pulls her to me. “I have told you this before that I have never had the desire to be with a woman til I met and shared a special moment with you. Now, by the way you have spoken, I feel that if things did go farther with Karen it wouldn’t, nor does, bother you. Am I correct on this assumption?” My eyes slightly shift side to side studying her face, her eyes.

“Of course I am. You have that foot and fancy free idealism within you. Something that I don’t have but trying to ascertain. I just ask for time and understanding. Something that you have already given me, but I must ask for more… more time and understanding from you. I’m just not ready. The only reason why I allowed myself to kiss her, to allow her to touch me is I gave you my word that I would try to fit in, but I’m not ready. Not yet.”

I lean in and kiss Michele’s soft cheek. “I will have to pass on going back and giving service in private to her. You see, it’s not only did I fear that I was betraying you, but betraying the feelings that I have for you. Going back down there and resuming the moment doesn’t work for me as it does with you. Hence... foot and fancy free… Time, just give me time.”

I remove my hands from her hips and grasp her hands into mine. “I wish to be excused for a little while. I just want to be alone and think about all of this. Give it time to sink in and allow me to defeat my own inner demons.” I let go of her hands and slowly turn and walk away knowing that I have to change.

I enter into mansion, stopping to notice a rather large family room. Slowly I move across the morning floor to the family room off to the left. I’m impress with the taste that Josephine has for furniture and décor before I move over to one of the windows and stand centered, looking out over the pool. I wonder if I will ever be able to grasp the simple fundamental of just letting go.
 
Babnik for sure, thinks Constantine listening to Carl. Probably hasn't had to work a day in his life. Not at a real job anyways. If he keeps coming back after being rejected, perhaps he is bottom and relishes the rejection. Constantine would not be surprised if Madame Czartoryski gets a perverse pleasure in rejecting him. He figures her to be top. Her treatment of her maids would suggest so.

"Eet ees pleasure to meet you, Carl", he says with an amiable smile, "You moost be, hao do vesterners say 'glutton for puneeshment' eef you keep askeeng after being rejeected." "I can see vy you keep trying."

"Madame Czartoryski vould vear title of Preencess very well," Constantine continues with a slight bow to Josephine.
 
Entitled



“Madame Czartoryski vould vear title of Preencess very well,” Constantine declared with a bow.

“Thank you, Sir,” she replied with a curtsy, made silly by the fact that she stood nude in waist deep water. “Remember, though, that you are a guest for the weekend. You may call me ‘Josephine,’ although ‘Princess’ would be okay as well.”


 
"Fank you, Madame... Josephine," Constantine replies, "Eef vee call you 'Preencess' you might like eet and change mind and marry Carl."

"Eef you vas real preencess," he continues as he bends his knee before Josephine, "I vould be your devoted servant."

Down on bended knee, Constantine can look Josephine in the eye. It is with some effort he keeps his eyes no hers and not her breasts.

"Ha! Who I to tell joke," he laughs and exclaims, giving Josephine a smile and a wink, "I vill be your devoted servant even eef you are not real preencess."

He rises to his feet and turns to Carl, "I vould not geeve up, my frieend."

"Eef you vill excuse me, "he says to both Josephine and Carl, "I moost get dreenk."

He hauls himself out of the pool and returns to the table with his bottled water, from which he drinks deeply.
 
Last edited:
“Oh! Pardon me,” Chef Chrissy’s voice intruded upon Karen’s intimate moment with Alysa, followed by the squeak of a cabinet hinge. Karen felt Alysa freeze in place and opened her eyes to see her staring in shock past her shoulder.

“I’m sorry,” Alysa mummers as she pushes past Karen. “This is more than I wish to endure.”

Before Karen understood what had happened, she hears the poolhouse door open and slamm shut. She spun around to see Chrissy standing there sheepishly, entirely naked except for the leash hanging down her front from the collar around her neck.

“Chef!” she growled at the older woman, then regained her composure, balancing between respect for an elder and the equanimity appropriate of Josephine’s heir. “Oh.... Never mind!”

She stormed out of the poolhouse and plunged into the pool, swimming a few laps.
 
Malcolm had been watching the comings and going for awhile. He sees Karen coming storming out and diving into the pool. He sits by the side, his foot in the water as he watches her swim a few laps. He knows the sign of annoyance. Different people handled in different, Malcolm enjoyed shooting people or causing pain to whatever annoyed him. But sometimes that wasn't always possible, so a cool dip in the water is what was called for. He was given her the moment to cool off, but he did wonder what bothered her. It was important to know these things.
 
fdf

Professor edgeways swam, "Karen Love what happened? I'm sorry I have been ignoring you, he choaked out as they passed.
 
Refreshments



“Eef you vill excuse me,” Constantine said as he stood to bring his broad muscular torso above the water, “I moost get dreenk.”

He emerged from the water like some mythical demigod and, comfortably nude, strode to the table on which he’d left his bottled water, from which he took a long, deep drink.

“Speaking of which,” Josephine sighed having watched Alysa flee across the lawn and disappear into the mansion with Michele trailing behind. “I seem to have some issues with labor relations. Carl, be a dear and fetch my
Tanqueray and Tonic, with a lime, light on the ice.”


 
Carl stood up to his full height and bowed his head to her, placing his hand on his heart.

"It will be my honor, Princess," he replied cheekily with a grin.

Striding from the pool he made his way over to the small poolhouse. There was no point trying to get a drink from the trays the girls had left behind. They had been in the sun too long and would probably be unpalatable now.

Carl had no problems allowing the various people gathered to see him naked. Although he did not possess the size nor musculature of the big Russian, he was not flabby either.

Having grown up in a military family and served with distinction, he still kept himself in tip top shape and frankly he never had any hang ups about 'size' issues either.

Inside the poolhouse he found Chrissy and raised his eyebrow at her new look. "A pretty collar my dear, it brings out the colour in your eye's."

Smiling he poured a few chunks of ice into a glass, then a nice shot of Tanqueray Gin and soda, before squeezing a little lime in and popping a quarter wedge in the glass and stirring. Then smiling again at the chef he headed back out to the pool and walked calmly into the water and presented the glass to Josephine.

"Your drink M'Lady. Now is there anything else this humble Prince can do for you?" he asked with a wink.
 
Back
Top