Submissive on the Rebound (Closed for MsAmative)

LucianDevine

Happily Owned/Collared
"Well, here goes nothing." Damien said as he stepped out of his apartment and locked the door. He stepped out onto the sidewalk just outside and turned towards the public park that was adjacent to his apartment complex. His mind wasn't really focused on the walk itself, because it was one that he'd made several times before. He normally just walked around the park when he wanted to think, but today he was actually going to meet somebody.

Damien had been talking to Nicole on and off for about a year, but only the past few weeks were on a truly regular basis. The two of them had met online, but not on a dating site like some couples might have. No, the two of them had met on a bdsm website. He was a submissive in search of a domme, and she was a domme who was looking for a play partner. They were each looking for something long term, but they were willing to settle for a short-term arrangement if they were at least somewhat compatible. If the meeting itself wasn't intimidating enough, the fact that his most recent attempt to find a domme had ended badly to say the least, made things that much harder for him. He wanted to be optimistic, but at the same time, he was afraid to get too far ahead of himself.

Only when he was nearing the small gazebo in the center of the park did Damien finally pull himself out of his own head. He had a feeling that he would recognize Nicole when he saw her. After all, how many women would be sitting in the gazebo with a small dog? Sadly though, she wasn't there quite yet. He tried not to think about what that could mean though, and just sat down on one of the benches and looked around, hoping that she wouldn't reconsider her decision and stand him up.

Nicole had sat at home all morning debating on what to do. She had started sending messages to Damien so many months ago. They had messaged so sporadically that she never expected it to get anywhere, he was always busy or working too many hours. For whatever reason she stuck with it, messaging him every now and then but never really minding when it took him ages to get back. In the end he always seemed to be so genuine and interesting it didn't matter and now they were... meeting today.

There was always someone new to talk to or to meet these days, Nicole had stopped talking to more normal or vanilla men quite a while ago. Whenever she tried to make it work they were always just a little boring or she had to hide that part of herself. She was only a few years from 30, life was to short to love like that. She joined an online dating site for the D/s & BDSM world several months ago and she certainly had no lack of potential candidates. She had her pick, although she tried to keep her mind open. She had everything from tall dark and handsome, college graduates, students, business executives... she had seen it all. Most of the time, there wasn't any chemistry or they were so wrapped up in what they thought they should be that all the fun was gone. Damien was a lot different than what she usually went for. He seemed like such a genuinely nice person, so she figured she would at least come away with a friend if he was anything like he exuded online.

After drinking her morning coffee and watching the news she had to get around to actually getting ready. It was June in Maryland and they were in the middle of a heat wave. The decision to meet outside... was starting to look like a poor one at the point. Whose horrible idea was this? Trying to decide what to wear on a first meet was always a challenge, but in this heat? Her options were even less. Nicole pulled a sundress out of the closet, hoping it would adequately flatter her curvy figure and keep her from wilting. It would hit her just above the knee so it wouldn't shorten her 5'4 frame. Nicole couldn't decide if it was modest enough, the crossed front could expose a good bit of her her ample DD's and depending on how much she liked him it could be a good or bad thing... In the end she threw on the simple sundress and finished drying her hair short dark brown hair. She paused to swipe on some tinted lip balm before walking out that door. She knew primping any more at this point wouldn't be worth it, the heat would ruin any of her efforts. She would rather be a simple natural beauty on a day like today then look a hot mess because of the heat.

It only took a few minutes in the car for her to reach the park with the dog in tow (he had always seemed to judge better than her these days.) She lingered in the car with the AC blasting for what seemed like a while. Rushing out into the heat for someone who might not even show didn't seem like great idea at the moment. Today she waited, and only after the clocked ticked over to their agreed meeting time did she finally get out of the car and walk slowly into the park with her small terrier in tow.

Nicole walked around for a few minutes. She couldn't quite remember what the plan had been now that she was here. She remembered telling him to look for the dog, but did they decide on a meeting place or was it just the park? She could see a man sitting in the gazebo across the way, but she wasn't sure it that could be him? In the end, Nicole turned and heading in the direction of the gazebo... hoping she wasn't going to end up embarrassing herself.

Damien knew that he'd gotten to the gazebo early. He'd always been one for punctuality. It showed a certain degree of commitment to ensure that you were never late. Despite his early arrival though, it was hard for him to not get more and more anxious as the minutes ticked by. He busied himself with drinking from the 2 liter of Coke that he always had on hand. It was something he'd gotten used to at work, always needing to keep the energy up, and soon enough, he found himself with a fresh one each day.

Though he'd been scanning the park from his seat, it still took Damien a while to actually notice somebody walking up the path towards the gazebo. With a second look, he could tell that it was a woman, and that she had a dog with her. With a soft sigh, and a drink of Coke for courage, he stood up and stepped out of the gazebo towards her. He walked towards the woman with as much confidence as he could muster, hoping that he wasn't about to embarrass himself.

"Nicole?" Damien offered up, extending his hand towards her.

As Nicole neared the gazebo she could see a man stand and eventually walk towards her, providing her great relief. At least she wasn't going to be waltzing up to some random stranger at this point. When Damien came into view, Nicole wasn't really sure what to think. In the only photo she had seen, he had long hair... and while she knew it was shorter she was surprised at how bouncy it appeared, waving a bit as he walked. Combined with the large clothes on his small frame and the seemingly large soda he was carrying... she had no idea what to think.

Thankfully, before she knew it they were shaking hands and she had other things to think about. "Yes, you must be Damien? Its nice to finally meet you, why don't we head back into the shade?"

As they sat Nicole found herself looking for something to talk about "Boy it is hot today, and to think summer is just starting. I know you mentioned that you had just come back to Maryland, how long were you gone?" Nicole listened intently as it seemed like there was a story there.

"Well I am glad you decided to come back, I wouldn't get a chance to meet you otherwise. Did you have any plans for what you wanted to do with all the free time you are faced with at the moment?" Nicole remarked when he was through with his story.

Damien was more than relieved that it had in fact been Nicole that was walking towards him, and he could tell that she felt the same.

"It's nice to meet you too Nicole, and some shade sounds pretty good to me." Damien said with a smile as he stepped aside to let Nicole walk into the shade first. "I know what you mean about the heat. I definitely prefer the cold. I am Maine after all."

As he spoke, Damien took the extra little bit to think about how he wanted to answer her question. In the end though, he decided on a more simple answer.

"I was only gone for one month, though it was originally supposed to be permanent. I moved there to try and take an online relationship I had with another domme to the next level, and well, things didn't quite go as planned. Hell, things didn't even start out all that good once I finally got there, and when there isn't even a good foundation to fall back on, there was no other place for things to go but downhill."

Damien took a breath as he finished his story, taking the time to study Nicole and try to gauge her reaction to his story before he responded to her other statement.

"I'm glad that I came back to. All my friends are here, and hopefully I'll be able to get my old job back as well. As far as what to do with my free time, I would actually like to try and experience some of the bdsm world. I moved to Missouri for that exact reason, but she never made the time for me, despite the fact that I moved out there for her alone."

Nicole couldn't help but smile at Damien's desire to play. He seemed like a pretty genuine person, and she tried to give everyone a chance. Plus, playing with a newbie was always fun. She really got into her partners reactions, and experiencing something for the first time always brought out the best ones.

The next hour flew by as they talked about interests, kink and just life in general. Before the two knew it the sun was much lower in the sky and the temp had dropped just the tiniest bit. "I suppose we should both be getting home. Why don't we talk tomorrow and set up a date to explore your interests a little more?"

As Nicole drove home she found herself lost in thought. Damien was definitely not the type of partner she would normally go for. On the other hand he seemed like such a good person, and some of her best relationships were with people she wouldn't have picked put of a crowd. The dog liked him, and Stanley did not care for men. That had to count for something. She was going to have to give him a chance, worse case scenario she would get some play time, and he would gain the experiences he was robbed of. The rest, well time would tell.

Damien found himself genuinely surprised how easy it was to talk with Nicole about...pretty much anything. It was almost always hard to find something to talk about the first you meet someone, but he and Nicole worked their way through a variety of topics, both kinky and mundane. The fact that her dog was content to just sit there and let Damien pet it also helped a lot. It seemed to take away all of the anxiety that was so common when it came to first meetings like this.

As much as Damien wanted this first meeting with Nicole to go on forever, the sun was getting low in the sky, and he knew that Nicole still had to drive home, where he just had to walk a negligible distance back to his apartment.

Damien walked Nicole back to her car, opened her door for her, and closed it once she was inside. "Until next time?" He offered up softly, unable to hide the small smile that was on his face. He turned his body, following her car as she pulled away and eventually around the corner and out of his sight. Even then though, he didn't go back inside right away. He walked a full lap around the park, well and truly lost in his own head. When he came back towards the near side of the park, he headed towards his door and went inside for a quick shower.

Though he lingered in the shower for a bit longer than he otherwise might have, the thoughts in Damien's head were about as optimistic as they dared to be. He was still a little bit wary, what with how things had turned out for him recently. When he finally pulled himself out of the shower, Damien fixed himself a quick dinner and headed towards his bedroom. He knew it was going to be hard for him to get to sleep to say the very least, but he at least had to try.

Once she arrived home Nicole fed the dog and fixed herself a simple meal. She couldn't quite get him out of her mind though and she spent most of the night pondering Damien. While she often played with a lot of inexperienced subs there was something about him that was different. Nicole couldn't quite tell what it was that struck her so. Was it his kind and genuine nature, that he seemed so vulnerable after the recent break up or was it just his story in general? So much of his story pulled at her heart and also angered her so. She hated the type of person he had been with, for her it was an example of what she hated so much about the scene.

Nicole had planned to call (or perhaps not call) him tomorrow, but at this point she wasn't sure she wanted to wait. It was pretty late, around 11 pm but she decided to take a chance. He wasn't working, so worse case scenario she wakes him up and he sleeps in later tomorrow...right? Thankfully for her, he picked up almost on the second ring and she threw caution to the wind and agreed to meet again tomorrow at his place. Even if they ended up not being romantically compatible she had hoped to at least give him a chance to learn, and when the two hung up she found herself looking forward to their next rendezvous more than she ever expected.

The next morning Nicole hemmed and hawed once again as the tried to decide on what to wear. She was not the fetishwear type, and even if she was, driving across town like that in her area was likely a bad idea. In the end she settled on another simple but flattering little dress. She was likely not going to be wearing it if they played today anyway... Once Nicole finally dragged herself and her things out the door she was running late, just when she reached his apartment complex and thought she had made up her mind she was taken aback by the sheer size of the place. After driving around for another five minutes or so she had to resign to the fact that not only was she definitely late now, she was also lost.

"So Damien..." Nicole said flusteredly into her cell phone "I think I am here, but I have no idea where here actually is. Help?"

Last edited:
Just as Damien had expected, it took him far longer than he would have liked to fall asleep. His mind was simply too focused on Nicole and the thought that he might finally have a chance to experience the life that he'd been dreaming about for so long.

The sound of his phone ringing woke Damien up almost instantly. He'd previously used the exact same ring tone for his alarm to get up for work, so it almost always woke him up instantly. When he rolled over and picked it up, he couldn't help the small smile that came to his face when he saw Nicole's name on the caller ID. He answered the phone the very instant that he realized it was her.

The conversation that Damien and Nicole had was a short one, but it was definitely a good sort of short. Both of them seemed excited about what might happen, and they both definitely wanted it sooner rather than later. As such, the two of them agreed rather quickly to a meeting tomorrow. Damien was a little surprised that Nicole wanted to do it at his place, but when he thought about the two round trips that she would have to make, it was definitely more sensible.

When Damien hung up the phone, he was far more excited than he even thought was possible. Surprisingly enough though, with the anxiety about whether or not Nicole was going to call gone from his mind, he fell back asleep rather quickly.

Damien woke up the next morning feeling both refreshed and alert, despite the fact that his sleep had been interrupted. He was far too excited to be tired in any sense of the word. He hopped in the shower, washed and conditioned his hair twice, and even shaved.

Soon enough, Damien was dried, and dressed in a simple pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Nicole hadn't specifically requested that he wear anything in particular. So he figured that he would rather be comfortable than risk being over-dressed. Even as he got dressed, he found himself continually looking at the clock, eagerly anticipating the phone from Nicole telling him that she was here.

When the time for their meeting came and went, Damien started to get anxious. Both he and Nicole had been so excited for this, and the thought that she might have had second thoughts and backed out had him feeling more than a little disappointed. The sound of his phone ringing pulled Damien out of his own head. He saw that it was once again Nicole on his caller Id, and briefly considered not answering it. He did end up answering though, and was truly glad that he had.

Damien couldn't help but chuckle when he heard that Nicole was lost in his apartment complex. It was certainly large. Hell, even the pizza guy got lost every now and again.

"Okay, I'm going to put my shoes on, but can you tell me what's around you?" Damien headed towards his door and picked up his shoes as he listened to Nicole describe what was around her. He instantly knew both where she was, and the mistake she'd made to get her there.

"Okay, turn around and head back towards the entrance. Take the path on your left that would have been on your right if you were just entering the complex. I'll head your way."

Damien found it quite difficult to contain his excitement, and there was a definite step in his stride as he walked out his door and headed towards the entrance. When Damien rounded the corner, he saw Nicole's car heading his way and lifted his arm over his head, waving her towards him. When he was sure that Nicole saw him, he turned around and headed back towards his apartment. He glanced over his shoulder just once to make sure that she was in fact following him. He stopped in the little alcove that his apartment rested in and waited for Nicole to park.

The smile that was on Damien's face widened when he watched Nicole step out of her car, and widened even further when he saw her pull her bag from her back seat. He could only imagine what was in that bag, but everything he could think of that might be in it only had him getting more excited...and aroused. "Nice to see you again." Damien said with a smile as he met Nicole's gaze. He opened his door and held it open for Nicole, letting her enter first before he followed and closed the door. He was practically twitching with his excitement at this point, and he half wondered if Nicole noticed.

Nicole has been anxious while she waited for Damien to answer the phone, but that anxiousness increased when she spied him walking towards her car. "Now or never I suppose..." she said to herself as she slowly drove in his direction as they continue on towards what was hopefully his building.

She sighed as she watched him walk further towards his apartment as she parked the car. She has really expected him to meet her at the car, and she couldn't help but wonder if he was upset with her... and the day had just begun. She slowly got out of the car, and tried to hide her hesitation as she grabbed her bag and walked towards Damien. She was really grateful that they had decided not to play right away and give each other a chance to get comfortable and watch a movie first. She was definitely going to appreciate that at this point.

When she got closer, she could see the excitement on Damien's face and she couldn't help but let go of most of her reservations. "Its good to see you again too, sorry I am late. Rather uncharacteristic of me..." Nicole said as he directed her into his apartment.

She was grateful to him as he grabbed her bag and set it to the side. Nicole glanced around his apartment as he did so. It was rather sparse, which really wasn't unexpected since he had clearly moved long distance and back. In took her only a moment to walk over to the sofa along the far wall. "So you mentioned the other day about this movie I just need to watch..." Nicole said with a smile "What is it called?"

A soft chuckle slipped from Damien's lips when Nicole brought up the fact that she was late.

"I was starting to get worried, but it's better late than never, right?" Damien said with a smile. He watched as Nicole walked over to the couch, and he couldn't help but be a little embarrassed at how empty his apartment was. He'd only moved back to the state a little less than a month ago, and he'd been more focused on trying to find a job, or even get his old one back.

"It's not a new movie or anything, but it's called "The Core", and always been one of my favorites." Damien said as he walked towards a large plastic tote he had sitting in the corner. He opened it up and started to sift through it. It took him a little bit to find what he was looking for, seeing as the thing was pretty much full to the brim, but he did eventually find it and move to turn on the TV and put it in the DVD player.

"Can I get you something to drink or snack on?" Damien asked while the movie was loading up.

"Glass of water would be nice, if you don't mind..." Nicole replied with a smile, even if he was only asking to be polite.

It only took a moment for him to return with her water and settle down with her for the movie. The first half passed rather quietly, but there was something about their chemistry. Even though they had just met there was an air of ease between them, and it was easy for her to just let go and enjoy the moment as the two sat close on the couch.

Towards the end as the drama of the movie undoubtedly increased Nicole let her hand slide slowly on to Damien's knee. For a moment she thought she saw his attention to the movie falter but it was so quick that she could not be sure. She stepped it up slightly, letting her hands wander slowly and softly up the inside of his thigh and back down again. As Damien leaned back she knew her attentions were far from unwanted, and she let her finger tips glide up the crease of his leg and graze his slowly hardening cock.

Damien poured Nicole a glass of water from the pitcher he had in the fridge, and walked back towards the couch. He handed her her glass and settled down beside her, setting his 2 liter of Coke on the floor at his feet.

Despite the fact that Damien had seen the movie that they were watching several times before, something about watching it with Nicole made it feel a little different. He found himself glancing at her from time to time, particularly the funny parts so that he could see her smile.

Damien found himself caught up in the movie at the end, being as it had some of his favorite parts. The feel of Nicole's hand on his knee though, made his breath hitch just a little. He found himself consciously keeping his knee still, hoping to prolong that contact for as long as possible. As it turned out though, he needn't have done so. Her hand soon slid from his knee up and down his inner thigh. A soft sigh slipped from his lips, and he found himself reclining a bit more into the couch and spreading his legs a little bit more, giving her better access.

With every slide of Nicole's hand up his thigh, Damien found himself hoping that her hand would slide higher up on his leg. His patience was soon rewarded, because soon enough, and as much as he'd been anticipating it, the feel of her hand sliding across his thigh to graze his cock still caught him off guard. A low moan slipped from him, and his eyes slipped closed for the briefest of moments.

Damien found himself torn then, torn on what he should do. Lord knows that he wanted her to continue, but at the same time, he didn't want to seem too eager or desperate. In truth, he was barely more than a virgin. Hell, he'd only had sex once, and this was only the second time he'd felt a woman's intimate touch.

Nicole watched Damien intently from the corner of her eye, and she couldn't help but smile as he tried to readjust himself casually to provide her better access. She couldn't help but suppress a chuckle as he let a quiet moan pass through the air, barely audible over the background of the movie. She could tell she would enjoy playing with Damien. He was already clearly quite expressive and being so inexperienced in everything.... oh this would be fun.

"Would you mind getting me some more water Damien?" Nicole asked sweetly as she slid her hand slowly out of his lap. As he walked slowly out of the room she couldn't help but appreciate the view as she turned and sat facing in the direction of the kitchen.

When he returned a few minutes later and sat down next to her, his "problem" had only grown in her absence. She couldn't help the large smile that spread across her face as she accepted her newly refreshed glass of water. As she took a brief sip to be polite she let her left hand trace slowly along the side of his leg once again, running each of her finger tips slowly up and down the entire length of his now fully hardened cock as the credits finally ran out.

"You are quite large for such a small man dear. We may just have to put that to use in some way next time... " Ava said with a chuckle as she stood. I should be going... have a few errands to run. "Perhaps we can pick up where we left off tomorrow?"

Damien couldn't stop the soft sigh of dismay that slipped from his lips when he heard Nicole ask for more water and slowly pull her hand away from his lap. Despite how he felt about how suddenly she stopped though, he did turn to her and offer up a small smile as he spoke and took her glass.

"Sure thing."

Even after he spoke, Damien was reluctant to actually move, and it likely showed in how slow he was in actually getting up off of the couch. Once he was up though, he moved at a more normal pace to refill Nicole's glass.

The little bit of time that the two were actually physically apart did little to dampen Damien's arousal though. He swallowed hard as he stepped back into the living room, knowing full well that the shorts he wore would do little to hide his arousal and erection.

Damien found himself genuinely relieved when he saw the large smile on Nicole's face. He walked back towards the couch and offered her the refilled glass. The touch of her hand on his leg was quite unexpected, but not nearly as unexpected as her words and the feel of her fingertips sliding slowly up and down his achingly hard cock. He actually blushed at her words, because when all one had to compare themselves to was porn, it was hard for him, practically a virgin to be any sort of confident when it came to the size of his cock.

Ava's next statement pulled the wind out of Damien's sails a little bit, but he still offered up another small smile to her.

"I am already looking forward to it." He said, giving her a playful smile as he walked her to the door. He picked up her bag and opened the door for her, letting her step out before he did. He then followed her to her car, put the bag into the back seat, where she'd pulled it from, and opened the driver side door for her.

"Until tomorrow then." Damien said as he stepped aside for her to get into the car. Before he closed the door for her though, he took the smallest of chances and reached out his hand to take her left hand in his. He lifted it to his lips and pressed a soft kiss to the top of her hand before lowering it once more. He stepped away from her car and backed up as far as the side walk. A smile found it's way to his lips as he watched back out of her parking space and drive off.

Back