Scarlett evening(closed)

Her ass smothers my face as she gushes and falls onto my, her fingers digging into the smooth wall as the hot water continies to fall on us, cleansing our bodies. She hocered that way, knees bent and head canted back. She rose up just enough for me to pull back and stand up. My face smelt of sex as she turned out and we continued maming out, her tongue lathered up my flesh as our hands gropped freely, even the fingertips dug into her anus making the hot redhead jiggle. Such a hot tart.

"Your convention is soon," I say to jer while massaging her heavy melons. "Hopefully I'll see you in your Gijoe outfit. That gets me going every time, you know that? I cum like a cannon on your pictures"
 
scarlett push you back and slaps your face: " no cumming without me..." *crawls on all for to you* " Let me give something mask master..." * Runs her nails over your legs as she licks your inner thighs before scooping your cock in her mouth as she moans in pleasure. Shivers as she begin to slowly suck your cock inch by inch till your down her throat. looking up at you with her hungry eyes as she began bobbing her head up and down your coock moaning. She begin moaning loudly as she deep throats you, gagging time to time, loving the taste of your cock. Shivers as her nipple hardens gettting soaking wet for you
 
"Oh. You want to play like that?" after she takes me in inch by inch she spits out my length. Taking it in hand I cock slap her face several times. Naughty, naughty girl. she shakes her ass for me. "Tit fuck me, you bitch" sighing in relief. "But first..." reaching behind her I turn off the shower and activate the faucet. Got the funk off our bodies, now it was time to relax. A few splashes of soaps and salts to make our hot bodies tingle and we get back to the work at hand as she prepared to slide that hotdog between her buns, smiling up with that 1,000,000 watt set of teeth.

"Fuck me, my slut"
 
Scarlett loved to tease and get fuck by you so much, just a look was enough to make her wet for you. Blushes as you slap her around with your cock. Smiles: " yes master" *crushing your cock between her tits as she begins to stroke your cock slowly at first....soon she speeds up, sucking the head of your cock to tease ya, moaning. Looking up with lust as she loves your cock between her tits. Playfully spat on your cock as her nipples harden and suck the head time to time, smiling up at you* " i need your cock to remind me, who my holes belong too, mmmaster...."
 
Last edited:
She goes faster and faster. The turtle head popping up between her heaving cushions. Precum leaks from he tip and rolls down the shaft coating her skin allowing it to flow smoothly. She rolls out her tongue and it dangles just long enough for the two tips to touch.

"mmmmmm, yes, baby. Such a good slut," grasping the back of her head and pushing it down on my monster. She was going to get it right on the kisser. She deserved it. The water to the tub reached a high enough level that I quickly turned it off without missing a beat. The salts tingled on out hot flesh and the steam filled air began to slowly dissipate. Half her bodywas submerged, but it didn't matter now. "Finish me," I growled. "Right on your face. Slut."
 
Scarlett bushed as she eagerly sucked faster and deeper moaning loving the taste of your cum. Looking up with lust in her eyes as she gagged as she pushed hr head back on your cock. Feeling you take control of her made her insanely wet for you. Her nipple painfully hurting from excitement as you take charge.
She pulls back to stroke the base of your cock with one hand while her other squeezed and massaged you balls. Opening her mouth as she look up as she jerk you off with a tighter grip , eager to welcome your seed in her face.
 
"Oh yes. Yes. Yes. Oh God that feels good. Keep going. Keep going. Make me cum, you fucking slut. God damn." I sighed, eyes rolling back as the head popped out between her buns. Her tongue taking the tip. I don't know how many times I came this night, but the pain was great and I couldn't stop as Scarlett tried to coax every last drop from me.

"Here. Here I come. Here I cum!" grasping my meat in one hand. Standing up, Scarlett rolled over so we switched places, her on her back resting against the wall as I hovered over her, stroking vigorously. "Don't you spit any of it out," I warned. "Don't you spit it out. If you do, I'll punish you," winking. Then a passionate sigh I came hard, leaning my head back as my cock tightened up and spurtted what must have been the last of my white seed onto her forehead and mouth. "That's a good little slut."
 
Scarlett eagerly get in position, moaning and licking her lips as you stroke hard, opening my mouth as you came hard. Looks up smiling a i stick out my tongue to display your cum and wait for your permission to swallow it

She found herself wet and eager get you hard again and feel you ram your huge cock up her ass to remind her she was your property to do as you desire.
 
The thick stuff coated her face. I always loved a good facial to mark my territory. "Swallow it" I said as Scarlett licked it up, wiping up the rest on her face with the tip of her finger and dropped it down the gullet and opened her mouth to show the deed was done before smiling and giggling in delight.

"Good girl" cock slapping her several more times. I was drained in more ways than one. It was time for us to rest. We had a long day ahead of us. We didn't want to, we were like horny teenagers again. The tub was drained, we stepped out and went to the bedroom, still in the nude. It didn't matter about clothes, we were just going to change and see each other naked again. Why bother with a middle man?

When we got to the bed we flopped onto the soft mattress, still bound together and giggling as the covers were pulled over us. We continued to kiss and fondle one another, but as we went, the hours of hot action began to creep up on us. At some point in time we drifted to sleep still in each others arms.

The dreams came hot and fast. I could still sex Scarlett being pounded, taking my seed, and asking for more. When I awoke the next morning, there was morning wood. Scarlett was curled up next to me purring like a kitten. I don't know why I did, but I decided to give her a wake up call. Spitting in my hand I masturbated until it was time to cum and I aimed for her and fired. There was still pain from all the previous actions, but a good amount rained upon her face and chest. Snickering out of the room I dressed myself and remembered that soon it would be time for her to go to her convention downtown.
 
Scarlett woke up sore and found herself covered with your cum and smirked , whispering: " Perv" . She looked around before getting out of bed and heading in the shower to clean up. Scrubbing herself till ther skin was red and she felt clean and then filled the tub and soak in a bubble bath. Her body was painfully sore yet she still wanted feel you fuck her hard. She never felt so horny towards another male. She loved your hunger for her flesh, the thought made her nipples hard.

She wondered how long you keep fucking her till you collapse and eagerly wanted experience it. She lay back relaxing as long as possible knowing the convention would make him horny and fuck her till she could no longer walk without his help.
 
I wanted to do so many things to Scarlett, but I must pace myself. She was a professional model and cosplayer. She needed to keep up her strength for the weekend ahead. As much as I wanted to plow her ass, she needed her money maker intact.

I heard the shower going, she was up. Hope she liked her money gift. I made us a lavish breakfast to replace all the protein and calories we burned the night. Ah. So many good memories. Setting the table there was coffee, milk, orange juice, bacon, pancakes, eggs, and hashbrowns. I was sitting at the table when she came in, "How did you sleep?"
 
Scarlett slowly entered the room in a robe as her wet hair was still wet. she padded down her hair as she smiled at you: " I slept wonderfully...what about you? " * she looked at the food as she smiled : ' Did you do all that for me? it looks amazing...." * takes a seat as she inhale the amazing scent* " I could get used to this...hehehehe..what have you planned for today? *sips the cup of coffee and moans: "Thats so good...."

Scarlett looked at you hungry for more than food. she found herself wanting to take a bit out of you. She loved the lovely morning breakfast it was so relaxing after a nice hard fucking*
 
I looked up at her and smiled, "Well, today is the start of the convention, remember?" smiling just a bit watching her drink her coffee. She looked glowing with that wet hair and towel around her body. "You have to get ready for it. It will be time for you to show your stuff to a bunch of nerds and geeks for the weekend." That was the price of being a model. I loved going to conventions, a weekend with people who think and act just like you, but with every group there were people that either seek or by accident ruin it for everyone else, that being those 'trolls' that try to fondle people or harass people and those that can't keep themselves composed. They either have too much booze or they just can't control themselves when a good looking woman or man looks at them and they go hog wild. I wasn't Scarlett's protection. She could handle herself, but I would watch her and handle her money affairs while at these events and sheppard her about from panel to panel or from her room to a floor event or her booth. It was fun seeing all the wide eyes of people as we went, wanting to pose for pictures and get autographs. Scarlett loves her fans and it showed as she always ensured they left happy and she left me smiling every single time.
 
Scarlett eyes lit up as she smiles: "that is true! its today..." *starts filling up her plate with eggs and hashbrown and she inhaled the scent of the delicious food* " well its so much fun, its so funny to think, i have fans..." *takes a bit of eggs* " always jerks but sometimes it insanely fun..." *smiles* well its always a good excuse to snuddle up to you...hehehe" *kisses your cheek* 'the food is soo amazing...." *sits down and starts to eat, moaning as it tasted so wonderful*
 
"Glad you like it" I smiled back before slowly eating. Some of the costume departments would send her clothes for her to try out and sometimes she would make her own. For the day there were more reserved or conservative costumes, then at night comes the more revealing stuff. I liked the traditional clothes more than the slutty stuff, because of the realism and the tidbits it hid rather than being all out in the open. Scarlett knew that, that's why she loved to tease me. We took our time eating breakfast as I pulled out the list of panels and her booth on my cellphone. My wallpaper was an older picture of her, from about the time we met, when she was posing as a Gi Joe figure with her chest thrust out and licking her lips. It was a candid shot as she was setting up for a pose for another photographer, but I just happened to snap it at the right time and it was gold! Since then I would show it to her to be coy. And on lonely nights I would jerk off to it if I couldn't find any other material of her to do it to.

"You have a booth in the back, aisle 4E," pointing it out on the phone. It was in the far wall, but that meant that there would be less congestion from foot traffic. "I have the photos being delivered to our room."
 
Scarlett took her time to enjoy her breakfast : " So...i know i usually prepare the order of my costume and all that but i feel tired...I was thinking , i let you decide what i wear for the evening.....if you don't mind..." *winks as she smiles innocently* " You know i have a huge selection and i strangely have a feeling you already have something in mind for the evening...maybe after we can role play live...something at home...."

Scarlett glance up " that's a good location....oh my...you all have it set it perfectly...i love when you take charge like that...in bed and for my events...heheh " *sips her coffee* " tell me, whats your wildess fantasy with me that you want to come true?"
 
I had a lot of fantasies of her. Now that she mentioned it I decided to tell her, but I blushed a bit at this, "Well, since you know you have a lot of fans at these events, why don't you pick one, a good man or woman and have quickie with them in the back while you're at your booth? I can cover for you while you're out," smiling at bit then going over what to wear. There were so many. Batgirl, Black Widow, Scarlett of Gi Joe, all them go great with her fiery red hair. I thought and looked at her, silently teasing while I thought of something sexy.

"I got it!" snapping my figures then tapped out the costume before sliding it over for her to see, "This would go perfect. Shows off everything without giving everything away, know what I mean?"

http://news.hisstank.com/wp-content...i-joe-issue-2-cover-re_1424118167-928x483.jpg
 
Scarlett giggles: "hmmmm...interesting...alright ...a...man...you wanna pick what man to fuck me? or do i get to choose? heheh *looks at you and the picture and laughs* " deal...you know i wear anything you want" *blows a kiss as she finished her plate and start to sip her coffeee* " you pick i wear and fuck....i was thinking...i like a big black guy you fuck me up the ass hard ...heheh"
 
"I can definately do that" I smiled back. She did love that BBC, big black cock. I could find a man that might be hung as a race horse, but then also throw in a curve ball. "If he has a girlfriend, you have to do her as well," taking one last sip on my coffee, putting the mug down and going for the orange juice. Things were coming together. It was going to be fun. I wanted to go and take pictures of the actions, but had to cover the booth. "Make sure to remember everything, or take some photos to show me later," I said. "I have half a mind to also get you into a Black Widow costume for one of the panels," that would show off a lot of the goods and get all of the mouths watering.

http://www.geeksaresexy.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/widow.jpg

"There's also going to be a rave at night. Why don't we go there together and see if we can have a little bit of fun with a group?" *hint hint, wink wink*
 
Scarlett burst out laughing: ' i am glad your open minded, hun...i can have a camera in the back while i fucked up the ass...i be willing if you get me 2 huge cock bigger than last time...thinking need be gag while he demolish my assshole...*looks up* " how about after you get me a second man with a bigger black cock and we do a treesome ...i wanna feel both cock in my ass and pussy again..two cock in same holes...it hurts but i know it turns you on...and i love to drip of cum" *she picked up her cellphone and texted a friend giving the booth number and explain she wanted him to set back room with cameras *
 
"I think I can do that" smiling devilishly at her while we finish our food. "How about after that, we get a bunch of nerds, like 18 year old virgins and you give them a blow bang or something like that? Take their cherry. That way the'll have something to remember" winking then nudging her playfully. Ah. She was a wonderful slut, and she was all mine. though she could sleep with hundreds of men and women, she would still be in my bed by the end of the day. She was almost too good for me.

When we had emptied our plates I took them to the sink, washed them off, and put them on the rack. Turning around to face her I leaned back against the sink. "Ready to start packing?" We had a few hours to go and we had to travel to the convention. That would be fun. All I could think were all the things we had to do, the panels, the booth, it would get us a lot of money, but it was going to be a strain on our fun time. We had to manage it carefully. "Soon you'll have my seed, again."
 
Scarlett smirk" your sooo bad! i love the idea of popping cherries...lets have them compete and say the top 10 or how ever much you want get spend day with me...and we bring them at a more isolated location where i pop all their cherries one by one or at same time...while you watch or direct them..

Scarlett gets up and nods: " sure hun..." *walks over and knee before you and starst undo your pants* " i want it down..*unzip your pants and reaches in to pull out your cock and suck it eagerly while looking up at you moaning...Keeping eye contact as i bob my head up and down, moaning loving making you hard with my mouth.She wiggled her tongue at the base as she moaned loudly*
 
Scarlett loved a little cream with her coffee. Hehehe. Ah. She was right back at it. She knew how to get me going in the morning. Those poor souls later on will be at her mercy. "I'll make you blow five or them and maybe fuck the other five" smiling down at her as she worked her magic, bobbing up and down on them, never breaking eye contact. I leaned against the sink, gripping the edge of it with both hands, feet spreading apart slowly.

"Hmmmm that's a good bitch" sighing in delight as her tongue slid along the skin. It will be hard trying to keep my hands to myself while at the convention. Perhaps it's best that we do it now. "I already picked a few of your costumes" I moaned, "Why don't you pick one. Make it good, my little slut."
 
Scarlett smiled as she looked up at you with pure lust as she bobbed her head up and down your cock,moaning. She loved how he controlled the matters concerning her life duties. reaching down to massage your balls as she wiggle her tongue at the base of your cock. She easily got wet when you called her dirty names making her nipples hard. Pulls er mouth off as she jerk you off: " can you please fuck my ass...before i take another man up my ass...pppllleeeaaaassse...please baby chose big cock you know i can not handle in her ass...your sooo good to me...*runs her tongue down your cock to suck your balls*
 
"You know i'll do anything for you, my little slut. But, you're going to have to meet me half way. How about you go into the back and slip into something a little...slutty. You know, just for me" winking as she gobbled my cock. Ah. She was always so hungry. She probably could fuck the entire rave party if I didn't put her on a leash, but where would the fun be in that? Her breasts dragged down my thighs and back up, still wrapped up in her towel. Most men would want her to ditch it immediately, but that was no fun to me. No. I wanted clothes, I wanted teasing, and hinting, kissing, fondling, sucking, and dirty words.

"My little whore" I sighed as her hot mouth breathed onto my cock sending a shiver up my spine.
 
Back
Top