My punishment

I was supposed to take care of doing something and I didn’t. Hubby got me a dildo that is very big. It kinda hurts when it starts and sometimes leaves me sore. I also cum like crazy from it. I don’t really like it. He said my punishment was that he was coming home for his break from work and was going to use it on me everyday this week. What is yalls opinion?
My opinion - You are lucky, as far as punishments go.:cattail:

You’re a very lucky girl, but he needs to get more adventurous with his punishments, nothing a good spanking won’t cure.

Love that punishment ask if he would like to share a pic to further humiliate you please

If you're going for a week straight, I would be surprised he and definitely you feel much of his thrusting when he is in you after 7 days of reaming.

Honestly he had me laying on toP of him fuckng me and I couldn’t really feel anything at all.

Hot updates......please keep them cuming!!!

Here is an idea for hubby if he is looking to add a little variation in the coming days.......He can drive you to the supermarket parking lot and park near the back. Then instruct you to lift your skirt and use your toy on yourself until you cum X times......and of course then take you home and use your stretched hole for his pleasure.

Last edited:
Done with the week of the dildo. Definitely stretched me out a lot. He fucked me everyday after. By the end of the week I could not feel him at all. He loved fuckng me knowing I was so stretched out and used up that I couldn’t feel his dick.

Is he going to keep you like that for a while now for his pleasure or is he going to give you a break so you can return to your normal size?

So its not really orgasm denial, but it sort of is.

It’s more that he knows I complain about the toy and how big it is but he loves to make me cum with it to prove that I do like it whether I want to or not if that makes sense.

It’s more that he knows I complain about the toy and how big it is but he loves to make me cum with it to prove that I do like it whether I want to or not if that makes sense.

The world of D/s is not foreign to me. It makes perfect sense to me.

However, it sounds like a pleasurable punishment as you cum with it and not him. I would bet your orgasms are very intense and you have to get some satisfaction that the toy makes you release?

However, it sounds like a pleasurable punishment as you cum with it and not him. I would bet your orgasms are very intense and you have to get some satisfaction that the toy makes you release?

I do get some satisfaction from it. I cum hard multiple times. It’s almost like forced orgasms. Where I don’t want to cum and admit the huge dildo feels good and I can take something that size and it makes me feel good. It should not fit in me. Lol but it makes me cum very hard so there is a certain humiliation aspect to coming hard multiple times. If that makes any sense

I do get some satisfaction from it. I cum hard multiple times. It’s almost like forced orgasms. Where I don’t want to cum and admit the huge dildo feels good and I can take something that size and it makes me feel good. It should not fit in me. Lol but it makes me cum very hard so there is a certain humiliation aspect to coming hard multiple times. If that makes any sense
OMG.......Very Hot!!

Sweet innocent woman, good girl..........forced to stretch herself around a massive toy and is totally embarrassed and humiliated that she can't stop herself from cumming like a slut!!

Last edited:
OMG.......Very Hot!!

Sweet innocent woman, good girl..........forced to stretch herself around a massive toy and is totally embarrassed and humiliated that she can't stop herself from cumming like a slut!!

I would say you summed it up perfectly. My thoughts exactly. And I guess the reason he used it to punish me.

Do/Did you find yourself getting wet in anticipation of your pending punishment, and adding to your internal embarrassment as you realized you were looking forward to something you didn't think you should be enjoying?

Do/Did you find yourself getting wet in anticipation of your pending punishment, and adding to your internal embarrassment as you realized you were looking forward to something you didn't think you should be enjoying?

I will admit as the week went on that did happen. Very accurate post.

And I would guess that as the week went on, you were thinking "I wonder if there is a guy with a dick as large who could fuck me the same way and I can cum all over him?" Had to cross your mind as he was reaming your hungry kitty hoping for more?

And I would guess that as the week went on, you were thinking "I wonder if there is a guy with a dick as large who could fuck me the same way and I can cum all over him?" Had to cross your mind as he was reaming your hungry kitty hoping for more?

I will admit I have definitely had thoughts of what that would be like. Do real dicks have 8 inch girth.

I will admit as the week went on that did happen. Very accurate post.
Did Hubby notice and mention how wet you were before he even started? Did he conclude that you must really like being fucked like a slut even though you claimed to be a Good Girl? Your wetness must have left you no choice but to embarrassingly agree with him, while secretly hoping he would stop embarrassing you and hurry up and stuff that toy in your hole.

He has continued to stretch me It definitely goes in a little easier than it did before. He is also more aggressive while using the toy on me. I think he prefers me like this. It also turns him on when he fucks me really hard but knows I can’t feel his dick. Just giving an update.

Back