How many people have you had sex with?

Just one. My wife had sex with four men while we were dating and two others, with my permission, since we married.

i ranked them all once upon a time to get a definitive list of the best of the best. and i'll say this, when you're 6'0" and she's 4'11", it doesn't matter how well she can suck your dick (she wasn't great), a lot of the angles are really hard to make work.

Depends - does it count if you are on different continents, getting off with each other via IM, phone or vid chat?

If not, then 4 (though one wasn't very succesful, and I like to imagine it doesn't count)

If yes, then around 15 I think.

how many

Had to think back a even dozen with intercourse, and 3 other just oral sex. Hoping for more but at 57 maybe at the end of the line.

Depends - does it count if you are on different continents, getting off with each other via IM, phone or vid chat?

If not, then 4 (though one wasn't very succesful, and I like to imagine it doesn't count)

If yes, then around 15 I think.

😂😂🙈😈

Yep that affects my numbers too!

I'm 70

I'm 70 been with 16 woman, 3 men, like the woman better, - Hugo

...I read some of this thread and think that there might legit be something wrong with me.

How are you people keeping track of this? I don't even know how many people I've dated, like that I would consider a "relationship". As far as sex goes like... I was not aware we were supposed to be keeping track.

This thread made me feel bad.

Edit: I tried to count it up in my head and I just... I genuinely cannot remember. I can't even ballpark it. I thought we all agreed to just have a shitton of meaningless sex in our late teens early 20s and not keep track of it in any way. I thought we were all doing that and now I feel like a whore, but not in the good way. Like maybe I was a dick for a decade who used people for sex because apparently not everyone was doing that.

15 or 16? It would be more but my current partner and I have been together for coming on 6 years and we're monogamous.

...I read some of this thread and think that there might legit be something wrong with me.

How are you people keeping track of this? I don't even know how many people I've dated, like that I would consider a "relationship". As far as sex goes like... I was not aware we were supposed to be keeping track.

This thread made me feel bad.

Edit: I tried to count it up in my head and I just... I genuinely cannot remember. I can't even ballpark it. I thought we all agreed to just have a shitton of meaningless sex in our late teens early 20s and not keep track of it in any way. I thought we were all doing that and now I feel like a whore, but not in the good way. Like maybe I was a dick for a decade who used people for sex because apparently not everyone was doing that.

It made me feel bad too, but for the opposite reason. I'm 51 and have been sexual with one person, my now ex husband. Yep only been with one person ever.
Yeah I've kissed other people, and been propositioned several times, but to me sex is special and not just anyone deserves the privilege to get to have sex with me, so yeah...

Despite my reputation 6 I've had sex with, 4 more women everything but, and 2 guys everything but. I think I counted them all that we got past kissing and copping a feel.

i think around 20, and maybe if I put my mind to it I could at least come up with a first name for each one, but maybe not.

Back