Return of Puno

attachment.php

MMMMMM can I cuddle up with you.
Nice pics again Puno
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

of course you can but I can't be responsible for anything that might happen :devil:

Outtakes

Just to show you that not every picture comes out like you want it.. these two make me look like I'm having my way with a pillow......:eek:

Attachments

• 13-092008.jpg
    13-092008.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 232
  • 14-092008.jpg
    14-092008.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 308
Just to show you that not every picture comes out like you want it.. these two make me look like I'm having my way with a pillow......:eek:

Eh?... Pillow?... Where? :confused:

Please forgive the drooling, I have a thing for flat, muscular tummies... *smiles dreamily*

Eh?... Pillow?... Where? :confused:

Please forgive the drooling, I have a thing for flat, muscular tummies... *smiles dreamily*

seems to be a lot of that going around..... ;) perhaps you should lie down :devil:

I think I can speak for all of us, when I say, we even love your outtakes;)

Loving all your photos, thank you for posting them!

Still very sexy shots!
~beLL~

Thank you ~beLL~ I'm glad you appreciate even my mistakes :eek:

I think I can speak for all of us, when I say, we even love your outtakes;)

Loving all your photos, thank you for posting them!

Thank you HBRH... this makes me want to post more....

I have to pull the camera out again.... mmmm maybe some outdoor shots to come...

Last edited:
Thank you ~beLL~ I'm glad you appreciate even my mistakes :eek:

Thank you HBRH... this makes me want to post more....

I have to pull the camera out again.... mmmm maybe some outdoor shots to come...
You sund like a perfectionist!
I happen to think sometimes mistakes are good, picture wise...

You sund like a perfectionist!
I happen to think sometimes mistakes are good, picture wise...

no not really but I do like to put my best out there... but you are right i do have my favorite mistakes :rolleyes: I of course mean picture wise...:rolleyes:

no not really but I do like to put my best out there... but you are right i do have my favorite mistakes :rolleyes: I of course mean picture wise...:rolleyes:
well who doesn't? I go through loads of pictures before i find even one i think is good enough to be posted myself....

Outdoors

Mondays.... ugh.....

Here's something from the weekend... I have some more to edit but I hope you like this one...

Attachments

• 1-09222008.jpg
    1-09222008.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 455
Last edited:
Mondays.... ugh.....

Here's something from the weekend... I have some more to edit but I hope you like this one...
very nicely done puno..... *drools*

and quite artistic too!!!

~beLL~

Outdoors

Ok one more from the Outdoors.. I need to hop in the shower and get to work....

Attachments

• 2-09212008.jpg
    2-09212008.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 267
After a two year hiatus... i think its time to dust off the camera... and start to post once again...

a glimpse of the past...

I remember that pic, and it was yummy...still is...welcome back to posting pics babes...

I remember that pic, and it was yummy...still is...welcome back to posting pics babes...

Thank you and glad you came by... now don't be stranger... you are always welcome

Isn't that the true ran?

Puno my dear friend you look as hot as ever...:kiss:

as well as you... as well as you:D

Last edited:
Love the Outdoors pic... Nice to imagine coming upon that sight on a little hike...
So natural and gorgeous

Back