Licking her while she's getting fucked

This was one of my wife’s fantasies that came true. More than once!
First guy on his back, hips near edge of bed, legs spread, feet on the floor. She would mount in reverse cowgirl fashion, second guy would get between all the legs then suck her clit.
We would switch places when the guy in her cunt was getting close to make the event last as long as possible.
Some powerful orgasms for sure.
With all her bucking and it being such a small area, contact from lips and tongue on the other guys cock was inevitable.
Erotic for all involved.
 
My wife and I have been into mmf threesomes for some time now, but until a few weeks ago, she had never asked me to lick her clit while she was getting fucked. I did and she loved it and came so hard she squirted all over my face and his cock. My question is, what is this called, and does anyone have pics of this? I have been looking for pics, but with very little luck.


This has long been a fantasy of mine
 
fun stuff, pic attached

I agree very nice position to be in (Bottom of the pile) a good way to ease into the bisexual side of the equation and works well if the wife or girlfriend enjoys the MM interaction.
 
My wife would call it required!

Mine too, doesn’t matter which hole or whether it’s real cock or a strap on, she likes me and now expects me to be licking her. Of course it helps that I really enjoy doing it so we are both happy and pleased
 
Mine too, doesn’t matter which hole or whether it’s real cock or a strap on, she likes me and now expects me to be licking her. Of course it helps that I really enjoy doing it so we are both happy and pleased

Volunteering ;)
 
Ive already told my wife I want to suck another mans cum out of her pussy, the next step is to tell her I REALLY want to suck on her clit while another man is fucking her.
 
Back
Top