Change Of Fate (Closed)

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 9, 2017
Posts
3,273
Tara Lee

19

Life could be a very funny thing what would you do if you were given a choice? When you had no parents to speak of and no other family? If you were given the chance to be a servant you would be fed and would never be cold. But what if the man you were working for was a powerful man. Vlad was the kind of guy that use to scare the hell out of her but she grew to understand him. He kept her and other servants at arms length and knew with his brides he never needed a woman, but what if he got tired of them and killed them, and it left her alone with him. His home was huge and there were other servants but she was the only one that he talked to and never understood what was up with that. But she was always ready for everything in the world it was very nice. Vlad was ruthless and hated humans all he saw was them as cattle. But people can change right?

Tara had been a servant since she was about five years old, she never saw Vlad till she was sixteen, she had heard he was a monster but the funny thing? She has seen some of his fury not all but some and he seemed really lonely like even though he had his brides he was missing something else. She served them and did as she was told, but she felt bad for him. Van Helsing actually killed his brides even though that wasn't the story he was saying. He was beyond bitter, he killed Van Helsing and she actually rooted for him to kill the man. She had been told he had a bat form which she thought was bull shit since she had never seen it, but there was a first for everything. Tara went to his study something that she had done a lot, she had gotten his permission since there were countless books around and she loved that.

Seeing a piano she had watched Vlad play it a lot so she knew how to play some songs, not a lot but some. She even made one up for him in case he needed something special to put him in a good mood. She sat down at the piano and decided to play the song she wrote for him ages ago. She cleared her throat and closed her eyes for a moment and allowed the music to control her (So to speak) She began to play a melody that was kind of haunting in a way she had saved Vlad when Mina cut his head off. She gathered everything to put him back and it was a gamble but she did it and because of that he had been alive, perhaps he was the devil but she didn't care. As she played and began to sing she noticed the door open up and seeing "Dracula" Right before her but she sang for him, it was about time as her angelic voice echoed in his home.

War Of Hearts
 
Dracula was in a foul mood, which he had been feeling for a long while now. His plans had been thwarted by humans, beings who were so much less than himself. He was not pleased by the death of his wives, but even they had served because they were enthralled by him – not from any devotion. Even his faithful dog, Rex, ran from the room whehever Dracula entered.

He slammed his hand into a wall, leaving a crack. Lonliness was a weakness, and although he didn't want to admit it, he had no one, and it hurt. A world full of people, and not one cared for him. He sighed to himself – what does it matter? They are mere humans.

A haunting bit of music rose up the stairs and caught his attention on the third floor. It had to be from the piano – but who?

Then he heard the voice of an angel; never had he heard such a voice since the death of his wife hundreds of years ago. Tears came unbidden to his eyes, and an agony that no words could express filled his heart.

His feet led him down the winding staircase almost as if in a trance. The voice was causing him to remember his dearest one, and as the hurt inside continued to grow, so did his anger. He didn't want to feel right her loss right now, and he was not quite ready to let go of his foul mood.

He entered the room with the piano and saw the girl playing. Tara, she'd been one of his servants for a long while.

He shouted, “Stop that infernal noise, child; that music is giving me a headache, and that voice is horrible. Go find something to clean, now.”
 
She looked at him and she was the only human not afraid of him, she tilted her head to the side and could tell he liked her voice at least she could not tell if her music was shit but didn't really care he liked her voice that was good enough. "I got up at three this morning everything is clean" She slowly got up and showed her respect as always but she wasn't afraid of him she looked down at the piano which she made sure was kept tuned She looked at him and her face showed trust. She showed herself out but stopped and turned "People for years told me you are a beast a monster....but I don't see it just like any strong guy you are lonely you can't hide it from someone just as lonely" and she left to leave him be and she went to her room.
 
Dracula watched Tara leave the room and muttered to himself, “Damn brat.” She was too much like his precious wife. When she died the pain was like a million nails pounding into his brain. “I will never allow that pain again,” he screamed.

What Tara said about lonliness bothered him. He hated that there was no one he could talk too; no one that could truly understand – was it possible?

Dracula screamed, “I hate everybody.” Even myself.

He stormed from the room; he wanted to punish Tara; he needed to terrorize her; make her afraid; make her cry; make her hate him. He could not allow her to care – the pain was too damn much.
 
She was sitting at her table hearing him scream when she heard him coming she didn't turn till he was in the room, she could have easily grabbed the cross on her desk tell him to leave but didn't, looking at herself in the mirror unable to see his refleaction she could not help but smile a little. And turned her head in his direction looking into his eyes.
 
Dracula saw the cross on her desk and that she turned away from it to face him. Her calm expression annoyed him; yet, his anger was fading.

An idea of how to break her calmness came to him. “Tara, strip off your clothes. I'm going to fuck you.”

He watched her face carefully, hoping to see terror and despair.
 
She looked down for a moment she thought two could play this game "His" game she slowly stood up and undid her dress letting it fall. Her body was young and well taken care of, her hair covered her breasts as she stood before him in only a pair of panties. No one was going to manipulate her to feel what she will not feel due to feelings.
 
Dracula stared at Tara's lovely body, but it was her facial expression that surprised him. No fear? How was that even possible?

He stepped forward and ripped her panties off. “Open your mouth,” he commanded.

He stuffed the panties in her mouth and said, “That's for singing off key. You will stay naked for the rest of the day for pissing me off.”

He stormed out of her room.
 
She took her panties out of her mouth once he left, but the way he looked at her she realised her voice was not bad but he was feeling things that he did not want to feel she stayed naked she wanted to talk to him. She knew what he was but never saw that side of him. Everything seemed to stop as she looked outside it was cold and raining. She shivered but wouldn't let the cold stop her from reading she had been the only servant that could read.
 
Dracula's foul mood did not improve as the day wore on. As night drew near, he wanted to release the beast within, but not in the house.

He walked outside and shaped to a bat and flew several miles away. He landed in a field surrounded by trees. He relaxed, knowing that he needed the pain that would soon be upon him.

He screamed with agony as the shape was upon him. The pain was so sharp that no words could describe it. He needed this pain to soothe his inner pain that stabbed at his soul.

The beast craved blood, death, and destruction. It saw a rabbit and pounced. He ripped it to pieces, devouring even the bones. It was a tasty treat – but a small one. The beast leapt to the air, searching for its next meal.
 
She decided to show that she cared and was there for him she took the wooden cross and broke it in many pieces and wrote a letter. She went to his room putting the cross pieces on the desk making sure all he saw were pieces the cross may keep a vampire at bay but had no need for it. She left the letter and went to bed.

"Vlad I know you feel lonely you bury it deep telling yourself love makes you weak but it doesn't it makes you stronger. This hunk of wood is the cross from my room showing trust in you. But I must tell you I was there when your first bride was killed. I saw Van Helsing I grabbed a sword you had on the wall you had when you were mortal. I was to weak...to stupid and to human to save her. They were my friends they saw me more then a human and taught me about you, why else would you not scare me like you do every human you encounter. If you want to see how it happened I won't fight you since I know the only way to see that memory in detail is by feeding on me if you use your powers it will weaken you for days. I know you see me as a pathetic human but I see you as someone I can call friend.

Tara
 
The beast made a few more kills before it was satisfied. It flew back toward the castle and landed on the balcony outside his room. He changed back to his human form. He was prepared to go to bed when he noticed the broken pieces of the cross on the desk.

He read the letter; instead of appeasing him, it angered him. He left his room for the balcony and changed to the beast, which took to the air.

Tara's balcony was smaller and on the other side of the castle. The beast landed on the balcony and opened the door.

Tara lay under covers on the bed. The beast walked to the bed and ripped the covers away.
 
She woke up hearing a crash and heard a roar that she head never heard ever in her life. Seeing this thing she got up and roared back at him a growl that turned into an ear piercing scream breaking glass all around her. She was angry now.

"I loved your wives to damn it they were like sisters to me! You maybe the father of vampires but you still have a heart!" tears fell down her face. "Your not alone god damn it"
 
The beast vanished and Dracula stood there. “I knew you were a brat the first day I met you, and you are still a brat; but know this BRAT – YOU ARE MINE FOREVER.”

He turned and walked out onto the balcony and vanished.
 
She went back to bed tears in her eyes she growled at herself closing her eyes "I was stupid to think he would ever care that she was like she was cause she cared about him.
 
Dracula's mood was a bit improved. Tara had spunk, and he liked that. It still bothered him that she reminded him too much of his dead wife. He decided he needed to move out of this castle; the place depressed him. He wondered where would be a better place to be.
 
She did her job like always having no idea what he was planning and before we knew it she had cleaned the castle. She didn't make a peep she was beyond moody that day.
 
Dracula sat in his favorite chair in the study. He had invested in three other locations around the world. His place in London; he doubted he would ever return there. Ten floors of a New York City high rise, and an island retreat in Japan.

He thought about it for awhile and made his decision. He went to find Tara and found her cleaning upstairs. He stopped her and said, “We are moving. Pack one bag. We leave in an hour.”
 
She nodded getting dressed in black jeans and shirt grabbing everything and went to find him and sighed. She knocked and walked in. "Your not immune to the sun....if you trust me I can help with the problem.."
 
Dracula smiled and opened his arms. “Come to me Little One. I will no longer name you Brat.”

He folded his arms around her. “I will trust you as you must trust me. I promise no harm will come to you, Tara.”
He tightened his arms about her and shaped to the flying beast.
 
She was curious why he was in a good mood but she came to him going in his waiting arms and could not help but actually be happy he was nice to her. She closed her eyes feeling his arms hold her and sighed softly. "I will never understand why the sun can kill you still since you are the first but....you need the blood of a vampire hunter" She said simply pulling away enough to see his eyes. "I only know one thing about my father since he died the day I was born, he was a hunter which means my blood can be used" She said softly

"And why this change of heart?" She asked curious "When we go to Japan I am finding someone to teach me to fight I maybe a woman without a mans strength but the day I couldn't help your wives I almost hung myself that day because I was so fucking useless" She gripped a fist so hard her nails dug into her skin causing her to bleed true pain seen in her face. "But my promise to them stopped me....to watch out for you to make sure you get what you need..." She hung her head.

"Im so sorry I was to weak to help them" She said closing her eyes
 
Dracula heard Tara's voice, but more than that he heard her heart. He decided to speak to her; something he had never done in his vampire bat form.

I will take your blood, your heart, your body; I will take all of you and you will be mine.
 
She grew a bit worried about what may happen. "The body thing may wanna wait till we are in Japan" she said unsure just how this new day would go.
 
Dracula chuckled to himself as he flew along. No matter the deep dark of night, he could see perfectly. The great thing with night flying was that up high no one would notice his passage while he could see everything happening below.

His strength allowed him to carry Tara and the baggage with little effort. He would need to feed, which he would do before daybreak.

The sun would not actually kill him, but it would leave him very weak and unable to shape back to the oversized bat.

He'd planned to stay in a cave until he learned of Tara's ability. He promised to take her body, but he did not say when. When she least expected it--

He laughed to himself.

As the long night neared its end, he landed and shaped back to his normal self. He lowered his head to her neck and sunk his fangs into her and drank her blood.
 
The flight was long but not unpleasent. When he landed she had no idea he was going to do anything then she felt him grab her and bit into her. She cries out she got flashes of his memories going back to the time he was human how he lost his human wife that her blood was the reason he sealed the deal to become a vampire forever.
 
Back
Top