?¿? Reply ONLY With A Question ?¿?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you think I'd let you call them whatever you wanted (except abuse!) if I got to put them there? ;)

I wonder what kind of interesting names you could come up with? Maybe Lickety-Split? Or Scarlett?

Can we maybe call welts "flags"?

Don't you think I'd let you call them whatever you wanted (except abuse!) if I got to put them there? ;)

Do you really think you would have the patience to let me name each and every one?
Don't you know I'm a very patient man, and like to wait 20-30 seconds between strokes of the cane?

Don't you think you could name them at the same time as he applies them?
How many do you think would be named "Owwie!" or "Yeowch!" or "Ohfuck!"?

I wonder what kind of interesting names you could come up with? Maybe Lickety-Split? Or Scarlett?
Would you like to find out how creative you might be in that situation?

Do you think there would be one called Honey Boo Boo?
Do you think if one were called Honey Boo Boo the time between strokes might change to 0.2-0.3 seconds?

Do you really think you would have the patience to let me name each and every one?
Don't you know I'm a very patient man, and like to wait 20-30 seconds between strokes of the cane?

Do you think if one were called Honey Boo Boo the time between strokes might change to 0.2-0.3 seconds?

Isn't something that grinds to a halt able to start again after the needle is removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back