Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong - RV & Open

Crystal was looking up into Jonah's eyes waiting for an answer. She felt anticipation as well as fear at the thought of being with him like that. His quietness made her think that he did not truly want her. That she had made a mistake and soon he would be laughing at her. She wondered if he thought she was a desperate old maid wanting to experience sex before she died. She felt relieved as his arms went around her and he spoke, "Maybe a little. There's always that possibility, no matter how experienced you are." She was about to tell him she had no experience at all when he spoke again, "But don't think I said that to coerce you into anything you aren't ready for. I was only speaking the truth. If you need to wait, I can wait." She opened her mouth to speak when he told her, "If you're ready, I'd like you to remove my shirt, please." She trembled in his arms as she lifted her arms and began to unbutton his short with shaking hands. She whispered, "I have never been with a man like this before. I must confess I am frightened, but I want to be with you."
 
Last edited:
Jonah was delighted when Crystal looked into his eyes for a moment, then reached out and started opening the buttons on his shirt. She wasn't moving like a woman desperate for her first fuck, and it gave him an idea how best to approach this turn in the situation.

As she fumblingly worked Jonah's buttons, Crystal admitted, "I've never been with a man like this before. I must confess I'm frightened, but I want to be with you." Jonah had been hard for some time, and he wanted the beautiful woman who'd stood mere feet from him more than he'd wanted a woman in years. However, he knew better than to give in wholesale to that animal.

It took probably a minute for Crystal to get his shirt off, but finally, she pushed it off his shoulders, leaving Jonah nude from the waist up. He stood there, arms held out slightly to the side, letting Crystal examine him as he'd done with her. He didn't know if she would have the nerve, but she was free to do her examination with whatever part of her body she wished. He didn't tell her this, though, choosing instead to see just how brave she could be, how willing she could be to experiment with the limits he was willing to allow her.

"Take your time," he told her. "When you're ready, remove my shoes and trousers."

Jonah thought a moment and added, "If you feel uncomfortable at any time, just say so. 'No' means no, and 'stop' means stop. Whatever you decide is fine. We take this at your pace, not mine."

He then stood and waited to see what Crystal would do next.
 
Her eyes took in every inch of his powerful chest, arms and stomach. She could see that he was allowing her to do whatever she wanted as his arms were held out from his sides. Her eyes hungerly took in every inch of his upper torso before tentively placeing her hands on his chest and moved them over his warm muscular chest and stomach. She raised her eyes to his face just to make sure it was alright with him that she was touching him. His eyes met hers as he told her, "Take your time," he told her. "When you're ready, remove my shoes and trousers."

She was a bit worried that she had started something that she was not ready for. She was startled when Jonah spoke again but raised her eyes to his. "If you feel uncomfortable at any time, just say so. 'No' means no, and 'stop' means stop. Whatever you decide is fine. We take this at your pace, not mine." She nodded her head as her hands reached for his belt and undid it. Her hands shook as she squatted and removed his shoes and socks. When she stood up she unbuttoned his pants and zipped down his fly. His pants fell to the floor.

She stood up feeling a bit nervous about taking down his panties. She knew they had to be called something else but wasnt sure what. She looked at his strong muscular legs and felt her body tremble as her eyes moved up his body stopping and looking at his underwear that she knew she had to take down but was not ready to do that yet. She looked into his eyes as she told him, "You have a beautiful body."
 
Last edited:
At first, Jonah thought Crystal would back away and not follow through with his second command. However, after a brief hesitation, she reached out, loosened his belt, then unbuttoned his trousers.

When she had that, she must have remembered the shoes, because she left opening his pants to get his shoes off. He wasn't sure why she left his socks, but it made him think of some of those porn films he'd seen from the 70s, where the girls kept their shoes and the men their socks, because there were laws against depicting such activity while the participants were totally nude.

Nevertheless, he didn't worry about it, because she came right back up and continued with his pants. It always was a treat, being undressed by someone else, and the wonder Crystal was displaying as she revealed his body made this even moreso.

When she slid his zipper all the way to the bottom, the weight of his pants caused them to simply drop right to the floor.

Jonah stood there in his black silk boxers, his cock standing erect inside them, but it seemed that Crystal was too shellshocked to notice at the moment. As he stepped out of his pants, Crystal's gaze simply drank in the sight of him. She tried several times to pull his underwear down, but stopped just short of hooking her fingers into the waistband. He was amused by this, but didn't show it, for fear she'd misinterpret his mirth.

Crystal couldn't stop staring at his nakedness. He knew the feeling. He wanted very much to just drink in the sight of her nudity, but had refrained from doing so, figuring it would make her extremely self-conscious.

Jonah was content to stand there, letting Crystal look at him for as long as she liked. He was not self conscious, and prided himself on the physical condition he maintained. Besides, with as beautiful a woman as Crystal drinking in the sight of him - and her nude as well - it would be foolish to wish her to stop.

Finally, after several minutes of just looking, Crystal turned her gaze back to Jonah's face. He looked down at her with a slight smile, enjoying the look of her body before him, as well.

"You have a beautiful body," she eventually said, her eyes wide.

Jonah wanted desperately to ravish her right then. He repressed that impulse, though it became harder to do all the time. His cock throbbed.

He retained the calmness in his voice as he replied, "Thank you." He then placed an arm around Crystal's shoulder and turned her back toward the mirror.

"We make a charming couple, I think," he said, admiring the two of them in the glass.

His arousal made him recant his earlier promise that this would all be at Crystal's pace when he added, "Though I think one of us is wearing far too many clothes."
 
Crystal's eyes still roamed Jonah's upper body. He was so broad in the chest that she couldnt get enough of looking at it. Finally she lowered her eyes to his underwear. She could tell the black fabric was silk that covered his private area. She wondered what that huge thing was that was tenting out his underwear. Her attention was drawn back to Jonah's face as he suddenly moved. When she looked further down his body past the bulge in his panties she could see his muscular legs. She liked looking at him in his black underwear. She decided to pull them down but when she hooked her fingers in his underwear she stopped, feeling nervous about what she would see. She realized that Jonah had thanked her for the compliment she had given him. She felt worried because she hadnt said your welcome. She was not too sure what else to say when suddenly Jonah turned her to face the mirror. She giggled as he told her, "We make a charming couple, I think. She stood looking at the image of them standing together before she said, "We look beautiful together." She began to laugh as he told her, "Though I think one of us is wearing far too many clothes." She quickly grabbed his underwear and said, "I can fix that." She pulled them down to his knees but when she saw his hardened shaft she let go of them. Her voice was shaking as she whispered, "It is huge."
 
"I can fix that," Crystal bubbled at Jonah's comment, and without hesitation, she knelt and pulled his underwear down and off before she could think about what she was doing.

His erection sang its freedom from confinement. Ever since Crystal had doffed her last stitch, it desired release. It bobbed briefly before Crystal's gaze, a clear drop of arousal forming at the tip.

At the sight of his hard cock, Crystal's eyes widened in wonder. Jonah had no idea whether she'd ever seen a cock in full erection before. From her reaction, it was obvious she'd never seen one like his.

While he was hung like no horse, he was well above average, and good and thick. He'd never had any complaints by any of his lovers, in regard to cock size, nor his ability to use it. His balls hung fat and low, and he kept them shaved, because he liked the look of it, and felt they were more sensitive that way.

Crystal's jaw dropped at the sight of him, and Jonah's cock desperately anticipated the feel of her on it.

After a couple fascinated seconds, Crystal gasped, "It's huge."

Jonah smiled widely. "Thank you." He loved the look of amazement on her face as she stared. He let her look for a bit longer before he asked, "So, do you like it?"
 
Crystal was mesmerized by the size of Jonah's shaft. She of course had read books that described what it looked like but had never actually seen a picture of it. She had never been interested in doing more research on it as she never thought she would be with a man. She raised her head up and looked into his eyes as he thanked her. She frowned for a moment before she realized what she had said. She frowned a bit wondering if telling a man he was huge was a compliment. She did not know what to answer when he asked if she liked it.

She stuttered, "I-I don't know. I have only read books on a male's sexual organ but never saw any pictures. I don't think the description of it that I have read ever gave me a true picture of what it looked like. I don't think we can continue as I think I am too small for you. You need a bigger woman." She saw a smile developing on his lips but somehow he quenched it and looked into her eyes. She knew he was about to speak but she cut him off. "I dont think I am up to this." She realized she was trembling as she looked back down to the vision of his shaft before she said, "I am sure it will not fit."
 
The longer Crystal looked, but more importantly, the more she thought, about his cock, the more nervous she became. She said something about having done research regarding the male genitalia, whether for her book or simply from curiosity, he didn't know, but came to the conclusion: "I think I'm too small for you. You need a bigger woman."

He was amused by her decision, but tried to hide it as quickly as it came. He started to reply, but she interrupted before he could say anything.

"I dont think I'm up to this," she said quietly, fear beginning to edge her voice. Jonah saw the panic start to fill her as she looked back at his cock.

"I'm sure this won't fit."

He watched as terror suffused Crystal's entire body. She appeared about to bolt from the room, but before she could escape, Jonah grabbed her by the arms and held her tight. Locking his gaze on hers, he slowly sank down to one knee, so he no longer towered over her.

"It's okay," he cooed. "Trust me, it's alright." Crystal didn't give him any feedback that indicated she agreed. "If you aren't ready, it's okay.

"Something to consider, though: women birth babies every day, through the very opening you're concerned with." He wasn't sure he was convincing her of anything just at that moment, though.

"If you'd like me to go right now, I'll do that. The closet can wait.

"Come to think of it, I think I'll leave and let you think about it. I'm not angry, I'm not disappointed. I very much want to see you again. Argument aside, I want to thank you for letting me in your house and for letting me go through your drawers. I'll take you shopping soon to replace the things I'm deeming unsuitable. You can call me when you're ready for me to come back and look at the closet, okay?"

Jonah looked up into Crystal's fright and disappointment for a response.
 
Crystal was about to run from the room. Her mind was racing as she thought about where she should go. She gasped when suddenly Jonah grabbed her arms and held onto her tightly. She was surprised when he suddenly sank down to one knee and locked her eyes with his own. She listened when he gently told her it was ok and she remembered what he had said earlier that no meant no. He asked her to trust him that everything was alright. She just looked at him as he continued to tell her that if she wasn't ready it was ok. She felt herself calming down not only from his words but from his calming voice.

She listened when he told her something to consider. She knew he was correct that women do birth babies every day through their vaginas. She imagined that his shaft though huge was not as big as a baby would be. She felt herself calming down as he told her he would leave and let her think about it. The thought that he was mad or disappoint with her flashed through her mind just before he assured her that he wasn't.

She felt relieved when he said he wanted to see her again and was not disappointed. She smiled as he thanked her for letting him into her house and letting him go through her drawers. She nodded her head when he told her he would take her shopping to replace the things he deemed was unsuitable. She went down on her knees when he told her she could call him when she was ready for him to look through her closet. She wrapped her arms around his neck and told him, "Thank you for being so understanding but I do not want you to leave. I just panicked for a moment but I do trust you. She press her lips against his and kissed him.
 
As Jonah waited for Crystal's reaction to what he'd told her, he saw her initial fear transform into a different type of fear. She fell to her knees before him, and as she did, her arms encircled his neck, and she buried her face into his chest.

"Thank you for being understanding," she mumbled, her breath warm against his skin, "but please don't leave."

"I just panicked for a moment," she said as she raised her head to gaze into Jonah's eyes.

"I do trust you," she admitted as she stretched herself up, then pressed her lips against his.

Jonah was surprised but elated at this turn of events. He wrapped his arms around Crystal, not pulling away from her in the least, instead he tried to pull her in closer, this being the first time they'd touched in more than an incidental manner. Crystal's soft, warm, womanly body felt every bit as incredible as he'd imagined it to be. Her soft, ample breasts pressed into Jonah's chest and his erect cock pressed against her stomach. He opened his mouth and experimentally probed against Crystal's lips with his tongue to find out her reaction to that.

As the passion rose, Jonah raked one hand up into Crystal's hair, while the other slid down her back and cupped the round perfection of an ass cheek...
 
Crystal felt the warm strength of Jonah's arms wrap around her with no feeling of fear ranning through as her. Neither was there any overpowering need to push him away. She wanted to feel his strong, hard body against her when he pulled her closer as they kissed. Her body seemed to fit against his. She could feel his hard shaft pressing against her stomach. Strangely she liked the feel of it. She felt his mouth open against her mouth and it seemed perfectly normal to open her own. Her hands moved along his strong hard back as she enjoyed the warmth and smoothness of it. She could feel his hand move through her hair as his other hand cupped her behind. So many new and exciting feelings and emotions ran through her. She knew that she did not want him to stop. Even the thought of him stopping made her pull her mouth away from his and whisper, "Don't stop." She wanted to experience all that he could give her.
 
Jonah felt Crystal melt into his arms as they kissed. She didn't object to his hand placement, rather she seemed to press her butt back against his palm, trying to get as much of her flesh into his hand as possible. He was becoming hungrier for her by the second, and glad she was being so accepting of what they were doing.

At one point, he felt her pull back, and was afraid she'd changed her mind about what they were doing, but she didn't pull away far, only enough to pant, "Don't stop," then shove her lips once again against his.

Stopping was the farthest thing from Jonah's mind. He knew his cock was leaving a warm slick against Crystal's smooth stomach, but there was nothing he could do about it, and Crystal either hadn't noticed, or didn't care.

When Crystal's mouth opened and her tongue tentatively ventured out to explore what was being presented, he reached his own out to meet it. At first, she seemed surprised to be doing such a thing, and hers retreated, but it came back, and contacted his once more. Before too long, they were kissing like two lovers who'd been at it for quite some time.

After several minutes, Jonah pulled his lips off of Crystal's and began kissing his way along her jaw, to her neck, then down her collarbone to her chest. He slowly worked his way over to the soft roundness of her breast, until he reached the stiffness of a nipple...
 
Crystal could feel Jonah's hard shaft against her stomach. For a split second she wondered what that wetness was but was to excited to stop kissing him to ask. She felt Jonah's tongue pressing into her mouth and opened her mouth a little wider and pressed her own tongue out to press against his. She was not sure if she liked this but now she wanted to experience everything that Jonah had to offer.

She was stunned for a moment that she would do such a thing but after a split second she found herself reacting to his probing tongue. After awhile it seemed to be the most natural thing she had ever done. She did not want this intimacy to ever end. When Jonah pulled away she made a small sound of protest until she realized he was kissing along her jaw moving down to her neck. A soft moan left her lips as he moved from her collarbone to her chest. She was enjoying the warmness of his lips when she felt them moving over her breast. She could hear her own intake of breath his his lips found a nipple and draw it into his mouth. She trembled from the sensations running through her.
 
Crystal appeared to enjoy what Jonah was doing. When he heard her moan, he knew she liked it.

Jonah teased Crystal's nipple with his tongue, flicking it, circling it, generally anything that could be done with a tongue on a nipple, he did it. He sucked on it and nibbled at the tip. While he worked one nipple with his mouth, he put a hand to work at the other, kneading, pinching and twisting, carefully listening to Crystal's response to each, to gauge what worked on her best.

Crystal seemed to be getting pretty worked up with what he was doing to her tits. It was good. Jonah intended to make her feel better than she'd ever felt before.

When he left her breasts and stood, the look he received was one of confusion. Crystal couldn't figure why he'd stopped. It almost looked like she wanted to pull him back into her, to get him back to what he'd been doing. Jonah had other ideas...

Before Crystal had a chance to do anything more, he scooped her up and carried her to the bed. Placing her on the edge, Jonah gave a gentle push to get her to lay back.

Crystal seemed willing to let him do whatever he wished at the moment. The pleasure he'd given her from what he'd done with her nipples told her he knew what he was doing. When her back hit the bed, Jonah pulled her legs up, which exposed her pussy and asshole to him. He wasn't sure how she felt about being so exposed and vulnerable, but she didn't stop him.

Jonah stepped in close, his cock pointing directly at Crystal's pussy. However, he wasn't quite ready for that yet. Crystal needed to find out some of the other pleasures her body was capable of first...

Jonah moved in as close as he could. He carefully laid his cock against her pussy, not penetrating, just his length laid along the length of her slit. He bent over her and started at the breast he'd been suckling, kissing his way down her body once more, leaving a damp trail all along the way.

The closer he came to her sex, the stronger the odor became. It was an intense aphrodisiac to him, her arousal filling his head and heightening his own.

When he reached the downy fur that covered her mound, he kissed his way through it, then rubbed his face in it, luxuriating in the sensation of Crystal's pubic hair on his skin.

After some time, he began kissing again, but he avoided the lips of her pussy for the moment, choosing instead to kiss down the side, his tongue sneaking out and flicking against the warm, fragrant flesh...
 
Crystal gasped from the sensations running through her as Jonah flicked his wet warm tongue on her nipple. She was lost in the feelings he was giving her as his mouth covered her nipple and sucked and nibbled it. She moved her head from side to side giving into the pleasure. She moaned loudly as his hand covered her other breast and kneaded it. She gasped with pain as he pinched and twisted it. When he began to rub it gently she moaned loudly. She had never felt so many sensations running through her body.

The pleasure went on for so long that when he stopped she made a sound of protest and opened her eyes. She saw him standing looking at her. She wondered why he had stopped. She wanted more. She stretched her arms and hands toward him when suddenly he picked her up and carried her as if she weighted nothing. When he placed her on the edge of the bed she looked at him questioningly before he gently pushed her so that she laid back on the bed.

She looked into his eyes waiting to see what he would do next. It accured to her that she trusted him not to hurt her. She gasped as he pulled her legs up. It struck her suddenly that he could see her sex. Before she could respond to what he was doing he moved in close and she could feel his hardened shaft against her sex. It was a strange sensation as it was warm, hard yet the skin of it felt soft. She forgot about that as soon as Jonah bent over her and started to suck and kiss his way down her body. She could feel the damp trail he was making as he made his way down her body. Her own sounds of pleasure filled the room.

Her sounds of pleasure got louder as he kissed and rubbed his face against her sex. She felt his kisses and his tongue flicking against her skin just missing her sensitive clit. She wanted more of what he was doing and she whispered, "Please don't stop."
 
Crystal seemed to more than enjoy what he was doing down between her legs. Jonah couldn't help but chuckle when she found the ability to mumble, "Please don't stop." He had no intention whatsoever of stopping. She didn't need to coax him for that.

When he'd finished for the moment with one side of Crystal's pussy, Jonah moved over and treated the other side the same way. The odor was the greatest pheromone Jonah knew, and it made him hornier than he'd been all evening.

Finally, he decided to stop teasing. In fact, he acknowledged that he needed to do this right as much as Crystal needed him to.

Backing away slightly, he got a good eyeful of Crystal's beautiful pussy. It was nicely furred, framing her lips enticingly.

Jonah was mostly indifferent regarding pubic hair. Sometimes he liked it, sometimes, he'd rather it was gone. With Crystal, he'd let her keep the hair over her pussy... at least for now. Later... he couldn't see that far into the future.

In Jonah's brief examination of the beauty between Crystal's legs, he could easily see how aroused she was: the lips of her sex were swollen and soaked with arousal. He watched as the fluid literally oozed from her. It was a truly erotic sight.

Seeing how much arousal seeped from the gorgeous woman before him, Jonah just had to taste.

He extended his tongue and pushed his face forward, spearing his way into the source of the fluid that ran so copiously from Crystal's pussy hole. Immediately, his mouth was filled with her intimate flavor, a delicacy of which he intended to get as much as he possibly could.

Like a dehydrated cat, Jonah lapped at the offering Crystal gave him, and with every lick he ingested, she simply gave him more.

For the moment, he didn't care about getting to her clit and giving her an orgasm. He was all about sucking up the delicious arousal that Crystal was so freely providing him. If she came from this, fantastic: it just meant there'd be more of this for him. If not, she'd eventually get so horny, she'd start begging for release.
 
Last edited:
Crystal thought she heard Jonah chuckle but was too aroused to ask him why. She made a soft sound of protest when he stopped for a moment until he switched to the other side of her sex. She found herself pressing her sex against his face as she wanted even more of what he was doing. When he pulled back she made a louder sound of protest. She started to open her eyes when Jonah suddenly pressed his tongue deep inside of her vagina. She stiffened and slapped her arms and hands against the bed but did not try to stop him as unbelievable pleasure shot through her. She groaned in pleasure as he lapped away inside, outside and all along her opening. Her body writhed in ecstasy as she pressed her sex against his face wanting more and more of what he was doing to her.

She could feel her juices flow as her body seemed to be building for something even bigger. She had no idea what it was but really didn't care as long as he kept lapping at her most intimate area. She could not stop the moans and groans that slipped from her lips. She knew her sounds were getting louder and louder. She was not embarrassed as she wriggled and squirmed on the bed as she pressed her sex harder to his face wanting all that he was doing to her and for her. Her head began to move from side to side as felt moment of Jonah's ministries and groaned out her pleasure.
 
Crystal appeared content to let Jonah lick her pussy ad infinitum, but he knew even his experienced tongue wouldn't last forever. Besides, his cock was throbbing to feel the wet glory his tongue currently occupied.

However, regardless how horny he was, he wasn't sure that he wanted to give Crystal a fucking quite yet. Well, he did, actually, but thought perhaps Crystal should have to wait for that.

Eventually, Jonah decided the flow from her pussy wasn't going to cease any time soon, so he slowly lapped his way up her slit, aiming toward the swollen little button nestled in the fur at the top. Crystal was so aroused, her clit stood out proudly, waiting for some attention.

And attention is exactly what he intended to give it.

Jonah extended his tongue toward Crystal's clit and gave it a flick...
 
Crystals soft sounds of pleasure were growing louder by the minute as her legs and feet rubbed against the bed. She couldnt help but press her hands to Jonah's head and run her fingers through his hair. She wanted this to go on forever. She wanted more and more of this wonderful feeling as her breathing became faster moans began to erupt from her lips.

When he began to lap at her slit she gripped his hair and moaned louder as she pressed his face into her sex. She was adrift on a sea of pleasure that was growing stronger by the second. When suddenly Jonah flicked his tongue on her clit she screamed and pressed his face hard against her vagina as she came hard. Her body was shaking as he continued to suck on her sex.
 
Crystal seemed surprised at the incredible sensation of Jonah's tongue on her clit. Still, the brief, small contact sent her barreling over the edge of orgasm, and for a few seconds, he couldn't breathe, she'd pulled his face so deep into her wet, climaxing pussy.

He didn't let this stop him, though. He knew he could hold his breath for a little while, as he continued to attack the sensitive little button. Jonah intended for Crystal to get an idea what a multiple climax was, since it was pretty obvious to him she hadn't done a lot of experimentation with her own body.

After a few seconds, Crystal let up enough on his head that he could breathe once more. Most women he knew got really sensitive after orgasm, so that continuing the stimulation was too much to handle. He didn't care. Crystal was going to get two orgasms out of this session, regardless.

Wrapping his hands around her thighs, Jonah kept up with his tongue and lips on Crystal's freshly-orgasmed cunt...
 
Crystal was in the afterglow of her climax when she loosened her grip on Jonah's head. She still had her eyes closed enjoying the aftershocks of what he had done. She caressed his head and hair feeling wonderful as her breathing settled down. She smiled as she felt his hands wrap around her thighs. She thought he was going to caress her there. Her eyes opened up wide as he continued licking and sucking on her sex. She fought him for a bit before new sensations of pleasure ran through her.

Her moans became loud as he licked and sucked her more. Her breathing quickened as she accepted what he was doing. The intensity of what she was feeling was stronger than before. She did not wonder why just slammed her hands down and pulled on the covers as her head went from side to side. She was breathing even louder than she had the first time. She could feel her body building up for something even bigger than what had happened before.
 
Last edited:
Jonah felt Crystal's body tighten when she realized he intended for her to orgasm again, so soon after having cum the first time. To her credit, though, she didn't protest or try to push him away - any other woman he'd known would have whimpered that she was too sensitive and attempted to get him to stop. However, she just let him lick her toward another climax, even though it was pretty obvious that this pleasure was almost more than she could take.

The incredible intensity of sensation that Crystal was feeling was evident by the way her body arched, which did little more than push her pussy even more firmly against Jonah's attacking lips and tongue. He wasn't sure if this orgasm would be longer in coming or shorter, but one thing that was sure, it was going to be huge.

He rather hoped he'd be able to make Crystal forget herself enough that she'd squirt...
 
Crystal could hear her own animal sounds a Jonah relentlessly attacked her vagina bringing her closer and closer to another climax. Her breathing was heavy as she grabbed his head and held it tightly to her sex. Her finger pulled at his hair as her body jerked with sensations that rocked her body.

She was on edge of another climax when she screamed loudly and pushed his head deeper into her vagina. She could feel him resist her attempt as her body jerked over and over while her vagina squirted fluids into his mouth. She was breathless as she came like that over and over. She could feel Jonah drinking of her as he forced climax after climax on her.

She didnt think she could take any more as she whispered, "Please stop." She did not try to get away from him though as she knew he would know when she had enough.
 
Crystal's hands once more went to holding Jonah's head as he licked and lapped and nibbled her obviously sensitive pussy. He could tell from the sounds she was making that this cum was taking its time because of the sensitivity from having cum only a minute or so before.

Still, a second orgasm was on its way, and soon, if Crystal's breathing and moaning was any indication.

And when she did cum, it was everything Jonah had hoped for and then some.

He wasn't sure if she realized she was doing it, but when she pulled his face deep into her crotch and started her climax, he could only barely breathe. And the fluid that gushed from her pussy made breathing that much more difficult. Still, it was the orgasm he was hoping she'd achieve, even if he was nearly suffocating to give it to her.

The volume of fluid that coated Jonah's face wasn't delivered in a mighty spurt, but it certainly had all the other hallmarks of a squirt. It wasn't really important, though, because it was a tremendous cum, and everything he'd wanted her to experience, everything he wanted her to know her body was capable of.

Finally, he felt Crystal's hold on his head ease, but he only backed away when she whimpered, "Please stop," a tone of desperation to her voice.

Jonah backed slowly away, his entire face drenched in Crystal's orgasm.

Grabbing a few gulps of air, he stood and stretched himself out over Crystal's panting, quivering form and pressed his lips against hers. He had no idea whether she liked the flavor of her own sexual fluids, but he wasn't giving her the option to refuse.
 
Crystal was still having after shocks from her multiple climaxes. Her body shivered and shook as Jonah backed away. Her eyes were half closed and she only half way realized that Jonah's face was drenched with her fluids. Strangely she felt no shame as she continued to quiver, pant and breath heavily. It struck her that he was standing up and she worried that he might leave her. She opened her mouth to tell him not to go but suddenly he was pressed against her, his lips against hers, his tongue plunged into her mouth. She opened her eyes wide when she realized she was tasting herself on his lips and his tongue. The taste was not unpleasant and she responded by kissing him with passion. Her body was still trembling under his when he broke the kiss and she whispered, "I want more."
 
Back
Top