Marriage Proposal Gone Wrong - RV & Open

"Is that what you see this becoming? A surrender of who you are? That, my dear, could only happen if you allow it to, and I think we both already know you never will. And I wouldn't want you to." It struck her that what he had said was exactly what she was afraid of. She did not want to surrender who she was even to him. She noticed he was quiet and imagine he was thinking about something.

She looked at him as he spoke, "I don't know how to say what I want to next without sounding manipulative, but it's the only way I can think of at the moment." She nodded her head signaling that she was ready to hear what he had to say with an open mind. She realized that this conversation was as difficult for him as it was for her. It struck her that he had to care for her to put so much effort into explaining what she needed to know.

"There's nothing saying a relationship such as the one you're imagining can't be loving. One partner takes on the role of protector, the other the role of protected. There are responsibilities to both roles. Trust me when I tell you I would never do anything, or ask you to do anything that would do you harm. That's one of the responsibilities of my role. She realized that was what she was afraid of. That he would hurt her in some way if she submitted to him totally. It was very inviting to think of him as her protector. She had fumbled through life feeling unsure and vanurable and here was a man who wished to protect her.

"The role I'm asking of you is truly the one with the power. It may seem the opposite, but believe me when I tell you different. Never did I say you couldn't say 'no.' There may be consequences to such a response, but you always have the option. If I ever asked anything beyond your ability, I would expect you to tell me so. Beyond your comfort level is another matter. That's another of my responsibilities: to expand your experience and show you that things you may be afraid of are really nothing as frightening as you've imagined them to be. She spoke up at last, "So when I am frightened of something you want to do, I should just tell you I am frightened and you will stop and explain it to me without getting angry? What kind of punishment would you give me if I still didnt want to do it? Would you just walk away? Like you almost did today?

"I'm only trying to help you find the potential you haven't seen in yourself. As I've told you many times, you're a beautiful woman, but I get the impression you've never seen yourself as such. Much of what I've found so far in these drawers tells me that much. She lowered her eyes and blushed as he had hit a sore spot with her.

"Tell me this: At any time during your day, do you feel good about yourself and feel a thrill of pleasure at the praise - even self-issued - you receive from it? Have you felt that thrill from praise from anyone at any time during the last month?" He hit as sore spot with his statement. She lowered her eyes and whispered, "I dont think I am attractive at all. I think men give compliments because they want me to have sex with them.""

Jonah was pleased that Crystal seemed to take what he told her and think about it, rather than simply hearing the words and interpreting them as, "You should do all this because I'm telling you to." Still, he felt she was still only reading in a fraction of some of what he was actually saying.

"I hope, as a writer, you'll appreciate the difference between the words 'hurt' and 'harm.' At least in the context I'm speaking, there is a distinction.

"'Hurt' is temporary: say, a paper cut or a spanking. 'Harm' is permanent: scarring - either physical or mental - or legal action. A big part of my role here is to make the one as temporary as possible, and the other nonexistent. Trust me when I tell you I'll do everything in my power to keep you safe."

Saying this, he took Crystal's hand, led her to the bed and indicated she sit. When she was seated, he sat beside her and continued.

"By all means, if you're frightened by something, let me know. I can't know for certain what your limits are if you don't tell me. We can them discuss what it is about it that scares you and either work around it, or ease into it, or, if necessary, abandon it completely. This is like any other relationship. It can't work without communication... communication and compromise.

"Yes, I was angry at you. I've tried to be as patient as possible, but when you go off like you just did, I find it very difficult to keep my own temper down, and we'd have both disliked it if I'd have said the words that flooded my mind at that point. I was angry enough that leaving seemed better than roaring extremely ugly words at you, which would have served neither of us anything positive. Besides, you said you wanted me to leave, and the mood I was in, it sounded like a damn good idea."

Jonah paused a moment, realizing he'd said an awful lot already, however, he went on:

"I'm glad you called me back." He wanted to add more, but though it best that one statement stood by itself.

After a few beats to let his admission sink in, he continued, "I'm afraid your general assessment of men is pretty accurate. Sex is foremost in many men's minds, particularly young men. We won't go into the nature of the reason why, but it's true. Your young suitor believed that if you said yes to his proposal, that it would mean he would be able to have sex with you at any time.

"As far as compliments on your beauty: they are dead accurate. You are truly a spectacular woman. That you can't see it simply tells me you've apparently bought into modern media's opinion of feminine beauty. It's a standard that no one can live up to, even those who are being used as the yardstick. The saying that beauty is in the eye of the beholder is true. Take a look around. For the most part, there's someone for everyone.

"Your young man knew you were beautiful. I think you're very beautiful."

He stopped there. This was just playing into Crystal's "flattery for sex" contention.

He stood and held a hand out to Crystal again, then led her to the mirror on the back of the closet door.

"Tell me what's wrong with the woman in the mirror... Aside from the too-tight pants, that is."

Crystal was listening intently to everything Jonah had to say. She really wanted to make this relationship work. She listened when he told her the difference between hurt and harm. It did make her a bit nervous when he mentioned a spanking. She did believe that he would keep her safe in this kind of relationship he was talking about. She went with him as he took his hand and walked her to the bed when he indicated she sit she did. She turned her body slightly toward him as he sat down beside of her.

"By all means, if you're frightened by something, let me know. She knew she was going into life style that she knew nothing about as he told her if something frightened her she had to let him knew so they could find her limits. He seemed to know she would be scared of anything they might try as he told her how they would handle her fears by talking about it. She was surprised that communication was the key to their relationship. This was going to be hard for her as she always kept her own council. She looked into his eyes and told him, "It is going to be hard for me to confide in you. Its not because its you, its because I have always kept my own business to myself."

She listened as he admitted he was angry with her. He explained he was being patient with her until she lost her temper and had thought of ugly words to say to her. She nodded her head she did understand she had lost it. She was lucky that he did not leave. She told him, "I was just scared of all that was happening and now I am sorry that I blew up like that. I thank you for not walking out on me. I really do want this to work. I have feelings for you that I never had for another man." She smiled as he told her, "I'm glad you called me back."

She was very surprised when he admitted that sex is foremost in men's mind. She blushed as he told her that her young suitor believed if she had said yes to his proposal that he would be able to have sex with her at any time. That thought took her breath away as she never thought of that young man in that way.

She blushed again as he mentioned the compliments about her beauty. When she called her a spectacular woman she looked down at the floor. She looked at him as he told her because she didn't see it meant that she bought into the modern media opinion of feminine beauty. She shook her head no she didn't know why she felt insecure about her looks but she didn't think it was that. She smiled as he told her there is someone for everyone. She was hoping that he was her someone but did not say that to him.

She blushed when he told her, "Your young man knew you were beautiful. I think you're very beautiful." She moved her head to follow his face as he stood up. She did not hesitate to take his hand as he held it out to her. When he took her to the closet door and made her look at herself in the mirror. She lowered her eyes before he said, "Tell me what's wrong with the woman in the mirror... Aside from the too-tight pants, that is." She giggled as he mentioned the too tight pants and than really looked at her reflection. She stared at herself for awhile and then told him in a surprised voice, "nothing."

Last edited:
Crystal stood at the mirror for some time. Jonah could tell she was scrutinizing every curve, every crease, every wrinkle for sags, blemishes, asymmetries, anything that she could point out as a flaw that would justify her incredulity regarding her beauty.

He could see the calculation going on behind her eyes, the analysis of what she was seeing, and the logical addition of years. Crystal was obviously a reasonable enough woman to not try to compare herself with other women a fraction her age, so she was working out in her mind how she measured up to women in her own age bracket. It was a complex, fearful calculation, a cipher full of variables and mutations, but she was figuring how so many called her attractive, when she'd never seen it. However, she'd just assumed before, and had come to the mirror with a preconceived opinion, and had never been asked to do what she was doing right at that moment. Jonah could tell in the way she was looking at herself in the mirror right then that she was seeing herself in a different light, one without the shade of assumed negativity attached, and was for possibly the first time in many years seeing what so many others had seen in her.

It swept over her like a wave. Jonah saw the change in Crystal's posture first, and slowly it transformed the critical look on her face. Jonah believed for the first time, Crystal might see what he and so many others had seen in her, and in response to his statement to "Tell me what's wrong with the woman in the mirror," it was with a quiet wonder that she murmured, "Nothing."

Jonah smiled at that. It was a revelation so few women seem capable of making. At the moment, Crystal seemed so far away from the anger from a few minutes prior. He hoped it would stay away indefinitely. He let her inspect the woman in the mirror a bit more as he said, "Well done. Feel free to remove the jeans, if you'd like."

Crystal was still staring at her reflection wondering why she had thought herself inadaquate when suddenly Jonah spoke, "Well done. Feel free to remove the jeans, if you'd like." She burst out laughing and turned to him and wrapped her arms around him as she said, "Thank you." She released her hold on him and worked on the button and the zipper of the jeans before pulling them down and letting them hit the floor. Strangely she didnt feel embarrassed to be half naked in front of him. She wrapped her arms around him again and held on tight.

Crystal seemed not to hear, as she continued to stare in amazement at the woman in the mirror.

Then, suddenly, she exploded in childlike laughter and threw her arms around Jonah's neck, mumbling a delighted, "Thank you," into his shoulder. After a few seconds, she released him, and busily started at the button on the jeans, then unzipped them. The wiggle she had to execute to get them off her hips and to the floor had Jonah's cock hard in seconds, and when a happy, completely nude Crystal once more wrapped herself around him, he put his own arms around her and crushed her to him.

For a few minutes, he just held her like this, delighting in the feel of her warm curves against his body, and wishing his own bare skin was in contact with hers. However, that would come with time. He wasn't about to ruin the revelation Crystal had made with a premature advance. For the moment, he was satisfied being the voyeur, and he determined to get Crystal to display herself for him whenever possible.

"Congratulations," was all he said to her for some time. He was sure that Crystal felt his arousal pressing against her, but she didn't seem put off by it, but he wasn't about to call attention to it, either.

Much as he hated the idea of releasing Crystal's gorgeous body, he finally sighed, then asked, "May I continue what I was doing, and can I ask you to do what I asked earlier, and will you comply? If you like, you may stand before the mirror and admire what I've seen all along."

She giggled as he told her, "Congratulations," and continued to hold onto him. She could feel something poking into her and wondered if she had aroused him. That thought gave her a strange feeling of power which she quickly dismissed as being inappropriate. She continued to hold onto him enjoying the feel of his hard strong body against hers.

Suddenly she heard him sigh before he asked, "May I continue what I was doing, and can I ask you to do what I asked earlier, and will you comply? "Yes please continue and I will do whatever you tell me too. She giggled again as he told her she could stand before the mirror and admire herself.

Jonah smiled at how mercurial Crystal could be. One moment, she was a sharp-tongued harpy, the next, she was a giggly girl. He had to admit, while he liked her spirit, it was a whole lot easier when she was happy and compliant.

He really didn't want to take his eyes off her nude form, but he really wanted to get this wardrobe thing taken care of before Crystal had a change of heart again.

"Stand in front of the mirror," he ordered, then waited for Crystal to comply. When she once more was displayed to herself, he decided to add the bits that had caused such a ruckus earlier.

"Spread your feet till they're about shoulders' width, then place your hands behind your head."

Crystal continued to smile at him as she stood before him. She smiled as he ordered her to stand in front of the mirror. She did as he told and smiled at him through the mirror. She tensed at his next order, "Spread your feet till they're about shoulders' width, then place your hands behind your head." She did not know why his order disturbed her so but she knew she had to do it. She assumed the position but lowered her eyes to the floor.

Jonah watched as Crystal slowly assumed the position he ordered. She seemed reluctant to obey, and rather than looking at herself when she had arranged herself as instructed, her eyes went to the floor.

Now, while this would be the perfect pose for most dominants, it wasn't what Jonah had expected, or ordered.

He stepped over to Crystal and placed a finger under her chin, guiding her face up so she looked at him.

Gently, he asked, "What's wrong?"

She could feel his finger slid under her chin. She did not fight him as he guided her face up. She looked at him sadly. When he asked her gently whats wrong she told him, "I dont know for some reason your order makes me feel funny." She stared into his eyes wondering if he was angry with her.

"...for some reason, your order makes me feel funny." It was an odd way to phrase such a statement, and didn't really tell him anything that would enable Jonah to help, so he asked:

"Funny how?"

She thought for a moment and than said, "It feels like I am being punished for something I did wrong. It also feels strangely degrading to pose in such a way. It makes me feel really uncomfortable, like I am not really a person any more. There are so many negative feelings that I dont know how to express it. Its like I am a second class citizen. The only positive feeling I have is that I am pleasing you in some way by degrading myself." She lowered her face in shame again.

Jonah gathered Crystal in close, cradling her head against his shoulder.

"My dear, darling girl, please don't feel like you're being degraded. I would never intentionally do anything that I feel would devalue you as a person. All I was asking you to do was take up a common display pose.

"I didn't think. It was the position I asked for when I was angry. I do apologize. I didn't mean for you to think because I wanted you to assume it again, that I was still angry and wanted to punish you. While I won't lie to you, punishment is still an option for some kinds of behavior, it was the farthest thing from my mind when I told you to take up that pose just now.

"You have a lot to learn about the lifestyle you've agreed to enter with me. I'd tell you to go online and investigate, but much of what you'd find there would bring you to the wrong conclusions about some things. A great majority of what you find on the internet about this lifestyle - at least in video form - tends toward what I think you'd find extreme. Make no mistake, there's a distinct sexual element to it, and perhaps we'll get beyond you displaying yourself for me, perhaps not. Time will tell. One thing I will say: your body is the most exquisite work of art, and I hope you'll understand that I want to see it as often as possible.

"Now, if I tell you to stand before the mirror and further admire the perfection I hold in my arms - minus the posing - will you do so and do away with these thoughts of degradation?" He wanted to go on that she'd be ordered to take up poses off and on all along the course of the relationship, but for the moment, she was taking such orders in the wrong way.

Crystal found comfort in Jonah's arms as he he told her he didnt want her to feel degraded. She cuddled into him as he told her that he would never intentionally devalue her as I person. She was still confused when he told her that what he asked her to do was a common display pose. She wondered why she was expected to pose like that as he continued to to speak.

She smiled as he apologized for asking her to do the same position he had demanded when he was angry with her. She trembled in his arms when he told her that punishment was still of option for some kinds of behavior but still it was not in his mind when he told her to take up the pose. She nodded her head when he told her she had a lot to learn. She liked this side of him as he explained things to her.

The way he spoke of going on the internet made her know that she should stay away from investigating it herself. When he told her she would come to the wrong conclusions if she did. She told him, "I will trust you to teach me everything I need to know to please you. And now that I know displaying myself is not a punishment, I will get use to it. Just dont say it in a cold or angry way. She smiled at him when he called her body an exquisite work of art. She nodded her head as he told her he wanted to see it as often as possible.

She looked up in his eyes as he told her, "Now, if I tell you to stand before the mirror and further admire the perfection I hold in my arms - minus the posing - will you do so and do away with these thoughts of degradation?" She nodded her head and waited for him to tell her to do just that. She looked up into his eyes and told him, "Thank you for explaining those things to me."

Last edited:
Jonah smiled when Crystal thanked him for his explanations. "You're welcome. If you're going to write convincingly of such things, you need to understand them. Imagination can get you only so far, then it's up to research and experience." He then waved toward the mirror. "Go ahead and admire. I know I'm enjoying the view."

Indeed, he was. His cock was hard in his trousers. He didn't bother hiding the fact. In the presence of such beauty, he considered it the finest compliment. He wished he could simply stand and admire Crystal's nudity without pretense, but for the moment, he was certain after a short while, she'd start to become self-conscious about being stared at.

He didn't wait to make sure Crystal complied to his vague offer to look at herself in the mirror. She seemed to rankle at being ordered, but eventually, she'd get used to it.

He turned back to the dresser and slipped open the drawer he'd stuffed all the discards into in his disgust earlier. Digging them out, he piled them back on the floor behind him, where they'd been before the unsavory encounter.

Crystal seemed to own very few jeans. It appeared - at least at the moment - that she preferred skirts. It was fine with him. While she looked incredible in the too-tight jeans she'd tried earlier, the idea that she liked the more feminine dress was perfectly fine with Jonah.

"Oh," he said, looking up from the contents of the drawer, "if you don't mind, sometime while you're looking in the mirror, give a try to that pose I wanted you to assume. See what you think of it. It may not be as bad as you think."

He wanted desperately to ravish the nude woman before him, but if he'd learned anything over the years, it was control, particularly over himself and his baser impulses. He still had them, to be sure, but the ability to resist those urges were quite important in the role he was attempting to assume in Crystal's life.

"You're welcome. If you're going to write convincingly of such things, you need to understand them. Imagination can get you only so far, then it's up to research and experience." She nodded her head understanding what he meant. When he waved at the mirror and told her, "Go ahead and admire. I know I'm enjoying the view." She could feel the heat of a blush on her cheeks as she turned and looked at her naked body in the mirror. She could see him move back to the dresser and watched him dig out the clothing that he was not happy with. This time she did not feel that funny feeling. She knew she was giving him control over her life and now that did not bother her.

"Oh," she turned and looked at him when she heard his voice. She nodded her head as he suggested, "if you don't mind, sometime while you're looking in the mirror, give a try to that pose I wanted you to assume. See what you think of it. It may not be as bad as you think." She nodded her head as she turned backed to the mirror and after awhile she assumed the position. She was amazed at how sexy she looked as her image reflected back at her.

She couldn't resist telling him, "It isnt a bad position, I think I look very sexy."

As Jonah continued sorting through Crystal's clothes, he watched her in his peripheral vision. He was surprised, but greatly pleased, at how comfortable she now seemed, being nude with him in the room. Seeing how she looked at herself in the mirror, it was as if she'd never really looked at herself before. Such narcissism any other time would have been a turn-off. However, in Crystal's case, such a discovery was a revelation, and that sense of wonder and long-neglected appreciation was highly erotic.

For some time, she just stared. Jonah found it fascinating that she looked at her own body like it was a stranger's. She looked at herself from all angles and touched her skin as if she'd never touched it before.

After a minute or two, Jonah watched Crystal carefully place her feet, then slid her hands up her body and behind her head. She turned back and forth in this position, then finally stopped, just facing the mirror.

For several seconds she just looked herself up and down, then finally admitted, "It isnt a bad position, I think I look very sexy."

Jonah smiled but didn't reply. He let Crystal stand there a bit longer as that realization sank in.

After what he deemed an appropriate time, he slid the bottom drawer closed and stood.

"I think you look positively radiant," he told her. "Then again, I've thought that from the moment I saw you."

Jonah stepped over and placed his hands on Crystal's shoulders. Her hips were more inviting, and he was sure the curves there would feel simply exquisite, but he was still trying to ease Crystal into all this, and moving too quickly would never do. Besides, even if she was ready for such contact, the anticipation and denial of it would make the eventual actual contact that much more titillating.

"I believe I've finished with the drawers. May I look at the closet?"

"I think you look positively radiant," She turned her whole body toward him and smiled still holding the position as he spoke again. "Then again, I've thought that from the moment I saw you." She smiled brillantly at him as he moved toward her and than turned to the mirror again before he placed his arms on her shoulder. It amazed her at how comfortable the position felt to her now as she looked at him in the mirror. Strangely she wished that he was naked to but was to shy to say that to him. She looked at his handsome face in the mirror as his eyes roamed over her body in the mirror. She found that she did not feel uncomfortable at all. She smiled at him in the mirror as he asked, "I believe I've finished with the drawers. May I look at the closet?" She nodded her head and said, "Yes you may and can I come with you to see what things you think are not suitable." She giggled, "I do hope you leave me with something to wear as it would be embarrassing for me to walk the streets like this." It was the first joke she had ever made about being nude and she suddenly laughed as she asked, "Do you want me to hold the pose by the closet to?"

Crystal appeared flattered by the opinion Jonah gave her regarding her looks. He did truly think she was a spectacular woman. He understood entirely why that young man had wanted her. He was surprised she hadn't had more suitors over the years.

When he turned to her, Jonah was given the impression Crystal was appraising him the same way he was her. The brief look he saw in her eyes made him think she was possibly trying to imagine him dressed as she was. The idea made him smile. He'd have loved to be nude there with her, but he wasn't sure she was really ready to take that step. He was afraid she might think he intended to take it further than mere mutual nudity. Either he would wait for her to say something, or he'd wait until he felt the time was right.

He was delighted that she didn't lower her hands from behind her head when he faced her. The position made her already lovely breasts stand out even more deliciously. Her nipples stood proudly, just inviting him to touch them, but again, considering the way things had gone earlier, he wasn't about to make assumptions. Crystal still had quite a long way in her training before she'd let him do just anything to her. Of that, he was certain.

In response to his question whether he could examine the contents of her closet, Crystal was surprisingly compliant. When she asked if she could watch as he judged the clothes there as well, she jokingly added, "...I do hope you leave me with something to wear as it would be embarrassing for me to walk the streets like this."

Jonah chuckled. Making jokes indicated she was feeling more comfortable with her situation. It was a good sign. "Embarrassing?" he laughed, "I think all the other women would be jealous, and the men lustful. I think you should be proud, not embarrassed."

At her question whether she should hold the pose as he looked through her closet, he told her, "If you feel comfortable, by all means. If you feel the need to change positions or do anything else, feel free... oh, short of getting dressed or covering up, that is. I'm quite enjoying the view."

He then stepped over to Crystal's closet and began going through the clothing there...

Last edited:
She smiled as he chuckled still in the pose he wanted. She looked at him surprised as he laughed about embarrassment but than smiled as he said other women would be jealous and men lustful. He wanted her to be proud of herself not embarrassed. She listened when he told her it was her choice if she held the pose or not. She smiled as he admitted he did not want her to get dressed as he was enjoying the view. When he stepped over to the closet and began going through her clothing she asked. "Well if you are enjoying the view, why aren't you looking at me instead of my closet." She felt very naughty indeed saying that to him. She was teasing and really didnt understand she was playing with fire.

"Well, if you're enjoying the view, why aren't you looking at me instead of my closet?" Crystal replied saucily as Jonah started to open the closet door. When he looked over at her, she still remained with her legs spread and hands behind her head. The main thing that was different was a look of quizzical naughtiness.

Jonah's cock was hard and drooling in his trousers. It knew what he should do, but his head kept saying it was false bravado on her part, and if he called her bluff, she'd be back to sheepish and defensive.

Still, he decided to test her on it.

"You don't know how much I'd rather look at you than your clothes. The problem is, I'm so aroused right now, I don' t know if I'd be able to just look."

She was still smiling as he spoke to her but very slowly the smile disappeared as he told her, "You don't know how much I'd rather look at you than your clothes. The problem is, I'm so aroused right now, I don' t know if I'd be able to just look." She was actually surprised. A few moments passed before she blushed and asked, "Does that mean you want to have sex with me?" She frowned before she abandoned the pose and walked toward him. When she was right in front of him she asked, "Will it hurt me?"

Jonah watched Crystal's demeanor change when he admitted that he desired her very much. The naughty playfulness was gone, and for a second, he thought he'd possibly stepped over a line he hadn't intended to cross at that time.

He knew he was alright when the red began to color Crystal's cheeks and the sheepishness she displayed so readily and charmingly returned.

"Does that mean you want to have sex with me?" she asked, so quietly Jonah almost couldn't hear. Considering the conversation they'd had regarding other men she'd met, and what they appeared to want from her, Jonah thought she'd be disappointed in him, that he admitted to being no different from any of the others.

However, when her hands lowered from behind her head, instead of leaving the room in a huff, Crystal slowly strode toward him until they stood toe-to-toe. It shocked Jonah how much like a girl half her age Crystal looked to him when she looked up innocently and asked, "Will it hurt?"

Jonah wasn't sure if that was admission regarding Crystal's intentions, or if she was simply surrendering to what she viewed as a helpless role in this relationship.

For a moment, he considered laughingly answering, "Only if you want it to," but decided against it. Crystal's earnestness deserved an earnest response. It seemed amazing to him, but it appeared that Crystal - a woman of somewhat mature years - was still a virgin. In this day and age, it was so incredibly rare that Jonah never thought he'd meet one.

Instead of being flippant about it, he wrapped his arms round her nudity and told her quietly and honestly, "Maybe a little. There's always that possibility, no matter how experienced you are.

"But don't think I said that to coerce you into anything you aren't ready for. I was only speaking the truth. If you need to wait, I can wait.

"If you're ready, I'd like you to remove my shirt, please."

Back