Shy BBW nurse looking to build confidence

Which sentence appeals to you more?

• Total voters
amazing

Wow, I just joined this site and your thread is the first I have checked. I am a subscriber for sure! You are amazingly beautiful and you look absolutely professional in front of a camera. Your avatar pic looks like you are a model. Have you considered doing any photo work? Thanks for the shots, I am a big fan already!

Wow, I just joined this site and your thread is the first I have checked. I am a subscriber for sure! You are amazingly beautiful and you look absolutely professional in front of a camera. Your avatar pic looks like you are a model. Have you considered doing any photo work? Thanks for the shots, I am a big fan already!

Wow! Thank you very much :) I have a fantastic photographer :) Thanks for viewing my thread and pictures :)

Restraint?

Can be fun :devil:

It is easy to see that someone is starting the New Year off correctly - Love the hand print on your gorgeous ass
attachment.php

I'd love the opportunity to put a matching print on your left cheek!! DAve :devil::devil:

It is easy to see that someone is starting the New Year off correctly - Love the hand print on your gorgeous ass

I'd love the opportunity to put a matching print on your left cheek!! DAve :devil::devil:

I took my punishment like a good girl ;)

because you escaped

I took my punishment like a good girl ;)

You must have been punished for this escape
attachment.php
!! Not that I blame you, that is one delightful handful to be caressed - let me tie you up and handle that job for you DAve :devil::devil:

Great pics, very hot. you have a hot sexy body hope to see more of you.;)
And would love to suck on your tits for hours that are amazing:rolleyes:

Thank you kind Lady. I am trying to get back into the thread at least a little. It's always fun hearing the flirty banter and playfulness that ensues. ;)

PS. After a second go round (Yes I might be hooked) I can't get enough of the business casual. The hint of flirt, classiness, and B&W on a sexy lady are the perfect combination.

Thank you for enjoying :) Might I add you have quite a few great photos yourself :)

Last edited:
Love this thread. The pics are fantastic and not all the same old same old. Creative, sexy shots that are definitely having the intended effect on me. ;-)

Why would you even ask if guys wanted more pictures? Lol these greedy eyes can't be on this site as often as I'd like or I'd have responded sooner. All of the ladies of lit are amazing, because you are doing these because you are willing to expose yourself to the world. Little or no clothes, not a whole make up team, or fitness trainers. That you are willing to put yourself out there for the world to see is unbelieveably sexy

Back