Fucked (Closed)

X

xTerrax

Guest
My character:

1660432_457373381087831_50989773_n%201_zpstuthoijy.jpg


Name: Lily Smith
Age: 18
Height: 5'10"
Cup size: 38G

***​



It all started a while back.

I lived with my mom at the time. She raised me by herself, after the messy divorce she had with my dad a while back. Since there, it was pretty much just the two of us, until her career as a real estate agent began to really kick off. Since then, there were more networking events, get-together, meetings and the like. So, that meant that there were more people coming over to my place for any reason. Normally, that was no problem until someone in particular began to show up.

I'm...not too sure on what his name is. Hell, I don't even remember much of his face. The night itself was such a blur, what with the countless faces I had to remember that I didn't really register the man. All I knew was that he was a bit shorter than I was - he stood at about 5'8" where as my mom was 5'9" and I stood an inch taller than her. He was a bit on the chubbier side - some form of a beer belly emerged from his dress shirt and if I had to guess his age, I'd say that he was either in his late forties, or maybe even in his early fifties.

All I can remember from him, is the whispers he'd give to my mom. I thought nothing of it; they could be talking business or at the very worst, flirting. But those whispers slowly began to turn into touches and well...

The most vivid image I have of him is the sight of him having my forty year old mother, tossed on his lap. The sight of him pulling down her pants and giving her a crazy spanking of a lifetime. Some people watching were shocked, others were laughing and taking pictures. Myself? I was petrified. So petrified that I didn't do anything when I saw him sink two digits into my mother's inner lips and began pumping it in front of all the guests.

"DON'T LOOK!" my mom said in a panic, trying to resist but her flushed face saying something else entirely. She was enjoying this, the humiliation and the thrill of being used like this. The sight of that finally made me snap:

"What are you doing?! Don't just stay on his lap! MOM DO SOMETHING!"
I cried out, but saw her defeated gaze. I left - I was so embarrassed, so shocked and repulsed that I ran to Ryan's home (my long-term boyfriend). The rest is history.

My mom kept her job, but she lost my respect that night. She let some man ruin her reputation just like that, seemingly without a second thought. And as selfish as this sounds, I had to think of myself. I was a model, at barely eighteen years old. I gathered a few connections, pulled a few strings and soon became a rising star in Instagram and other social media. I had the drive and the body for it...I just didn't need my mom's habits destroying my dream.

1b6224e0-3f74-4367-b296-356824d39e0d_zpsjzdugnv6.jpg
 
I may not have looked like it, but I was kind of a big deal. Don't let the beer belly distract you; I have healthy appetites is all. And some unhealthy ones as well. Regardless, when it comes to residential real estate in Los Angeles County, I'm the biggest fish in the pond.

Some might even call me a shark.

Lauren Smith had potential, sure, but she never quite had the guts of a real closer. That's why I had to put her in her place, humiliate her at her own party, use and abuse her in front of her own daughter. Lauren would never make a great real estate agent, but she turned out to be a fine secretary, and that's exactly where I put her. Working for me, doing the prep work and setting it up so I could swoop in and seal the deal.

She was a good lay, sometimes, depending on how much she had to drink, of course. What I was really after, however, was that hot piece of ass offspring of hers. The model, Lily. Now that was a broad worth pursuing! And the little eighteen year old had no idea what was coming for her...

Oh, I knew all about her. I knew she had moved in with that boyfriend of hers. She had no idea, of course, that I was her boyfriend's landlord and was about to make her life pretty fucking miserable. That boyfriend of hers was behind on a few different bills, and it was coming time to pay the piper...
 
tumblr_msrt7wRG4D1shgokro2_400.jpg

I stood in the secluded balcony, posing against the brick wall while my camera was set on autoshoot. It's what I had to make due, for now. My popularity was growing and already I was getting some offers from prospective managers to become an 'official' model. It was an exciting time for me, what with my future right in the palms of my hands and with it...well, enough money to move out of this crappy apartment.

*DING DONG*​

I blinked at the wrong moment and even though I didn't check, I knew that I messed up that photo. I sighed in frustration - it took a lot of effort to get the right pose and lighting. I grabbed my camera and placed it away in my room.

"Yeah yeah, I'm coming! I'm coming..." I said, expecting to see Ryan at the door but instead saw...a shorter older man.

"Can...Can I help you?"
I said with my soft tone. It's then that occured to me that I was wearing all the wrong attire for a stranger to come knocking at my door. I mean, my blouse was slightly open and I had no bra on. Thankfully, it was covered enough but...you know.
 
I raised an eyebrow when it was Lily that opened the apartment door, but certainly took a moment to look her up and down, leering at her exposed cleavage in front of my face.

"Who the hell are you?" I demanded, though I knew it quite well. "Where's that no-good, late-with-rent, behind-on-bills piece of shit Ryan at?" I growled, pushing my way past her, nudging her breasts with my arm as I entered the apartment.

I looked around. "You his new roommate?" I asked. "That's not in the contract. Where the fuck is he?" I demanded again, before turning and looking at her.

I smiled a dark smile. "I remember you. Yes. You. Lily. Lauren's little girl. You freaked out at my party a couple months ago, didn't you. Made a big scene."
 
I was absolutely livid.

I knew that this old fuck's face looked familiar - this was the asshole that did...things to my mom at that party. The reason why I moved out and felt so ashamed to even be near my childhood home.

My fists clenched for a moment, as if my body wanted to punch him in the face right there and then but thankfully, I cooled myself down. What was a trip to the police station going to do for me? Still, while I was able to keep my cool, I couldn't get rid of that look of disgust on my face.

"Yeah, that was me. Now what the hell do you want?"
 
I smirked, looking her up and down once again, before coming up to her face and seeing the look of absolute disgust playing across her features. She was way hotter than her mother.

"Ryan," I growled. "Where is he? I need to make sure he gets this eviction notice and understands he's got a week to get the fuck out of my apartment building."

Already, a plan was forming in my mind on just how to get her. I had to have that hot piece of ass. And if she was anything like her mother, I knew just how to play her...
 
Back
Top