The China Pearl Inn (part 5)

Thank you, sir. I have to double check but I believe I need higher than a 70 ish to pass the actual exam." He stretches. "I have also beegun going to bed earlier and waking earlier to make waking up at like 6 A.M. on thursday easier. Tea, thank you."
 
I pour elf lord his a an pass his mug and the pot to him.

Not a bad idea Glad. Study is more demanding then physical work. a good eight hours of sleep is needed so your mind is working at full steam.;)
 
"Yes, plus I was going to bed in the middle of the night and waking part way through the day, this would not be good for a 9:00 AM exam."

Accepting the tea he takes a long slow sip savoring the flavor.
 
No I don't suspect that it would Glad. So tomorrow is an exam day for you?
 
Laughing as I see the elf emerge from his reclined state of musing.

"I'm doing OK, Glad.. I actually finished a post I was woefully behind on as well and am just working on some ongoing projects." I take a sip and am ready for another libation. "I'm getting a refill, can I get you anything from the bar? The nice thing about the move is, everything has an unbroken or recently broken seal!" Smiling as I make my way to the bar.


Glad to hear things are going well for you H F.
 
"Yes, tomorrow decides if I become licensed, or if I have to wait and try to take the exam again, something I dearly hope I don't. Its very expensive, plus... I would have to continue to wait to find a job."
 
Your Most welcome Glad. I shall hold a good thought for you tomorrow. Break a leg ;)
 
Hey ya'll, long time no see. This ol' wolf is really glad the China Inn is still in business, I don't know where else I'd go for such good company and a lil Glenvilet. Hope ya'll are doing well, I'm getting by pretty well lately.

-With a big wolfish grin, a wave of a large hairy paw like hand, my favorite chair still in it's familiar place. Ambling over to seat myself with my usual lazy manner, putting my feet up and hands comfortably behind my head-

Ahhhh...Home again home again jiggity jag!
 
Last edited:
*staggers into the Inn with a heartfelt sigh at finally finding her way there*

Good googly moogly, I had a harder time finding ya'll than I expected....

*looks around for a comfy place to claim as her own, a little sad that 'her' beloved couch from before was nowhere to be seen*

Howdies to all... In the shadows and otherwise... :)
 
Evening Angel I am glad to see you found us. It does seem the Inn has become a traveling circus. ;)

I am sure the movers will get your couch her in a day or two.
 
*smiles at Cg before giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek*

Oooo, thanks for arranging that!

*starts to settle herself at the bar and then hears a far off call*

Drat... Kid duty...be back in abit...
 
Hey ya'll, long time no see. This ol' wolf is really glad the China Inn is still in business, I don't know where else I'd go for such good company and a lil Glenvilet. Hope ya'll are doing well, I'm getting by pretty well lately.

-With a big wolfish grin, a wave of a large hairy paw like hand, my favorite chair still in it's familiar place. Ambling over to seat myself with my usual lazy manner, putting my feet up and hands comfortably behind my head-

Ahhhh...Home again home again jiggity jag!

Wolfias good to see you well I am glad that both you and Angel have found your way to us.;)
 
Thanks my friend, ya'll were definitely missed. Hey Angel, hope you're well also.
 
Glad my favorite Elven friend, my only elven friend actually, but favored nonetheless. I'm getting along fairly well, yourself?
 
I am doing well Glad.

Can I get you gentlemen something to drink?
 
*flounces back into the Inn*

Howdies again, gents... I was delayed a bit longer than expected after my puppy pack.

My son has yet to learn that my mommy senses are better than his attempts to sneak electronic time under the covers....

*dimples flashing*

I soooooo busted him. :rolleyes:
 
*slides onto one of the stools at the bar while contemplating a nightcap for the evening*

Feels like I've been gone forever and am so behind on my stories that I don't know where to start.
 
Hey there, handsome... *pauses a moment before adding* You're looking a bit peaked if you don't mind me saying...
 
Back
Top