Male chastity

Backdoorwhore

Experienced
My boyfriend recently bought a male chastity device and we will be setting him up in it soon. (Hopefully tonight if all works out). My question is, it came with a metal padlock and plastic pins, which should I use? I like the security of the metal padlock, but also the practicality of the plastic pins. Does anyone here have experience in this area? This will be the first time for me. I'm new to the whole BDSM scene.

My boyfriend recently bought a male chastity device and we will be setting him up in it soon. (Hopefully tonight if all works out). My question is, it came with a metal padlock and plastic pins, which should I use? I like the security of the metal padlock, but also the practicality of the plastic pins. Does anyone here have experience in this area? This will be the first time for me. I'm new to the whole BDSM scene.

I have worn a CB3000, and it had the lock and the pin. I chose the lock because, well its a lock, and it is something he will see every time he pulls his panties down. I guess its a mind thing. But one thing to think about if he has to go through any metal detectors.

Another thing with the lock, is that YOU hold the key. The plastic tie he can use scissors to get it off. Personally I loved when the wife held the key and controlled when I could get off.

Ahh, those were the days.:)

Unfortunately, or fortunately, depends on how you look at it I guess, I wanted to have actual sex last night so we didn't lock him in yet. I'm so looking forward to it. I want to use the metal lock. I think that serves it's purpose better. I don't think he will be going through any metal detectors any time soon.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, depends on how you look at it I guess, I wanted to have actual sex last night so we didn't lock him in yet. I'm so looking forward to it. I want to use the metal lock. I think that serves it's purpose better. I don't think he will be going through any metal detectors any time soon.

My longest time in the cage was one week. Long week too.

I don't know how long to keep him in it, I'll probably get needy and take it off often lol.

The fun of it is watching him squirm and beg to get off. I am betting he is wanting that. Maybe use a dildo in front of him and just tease the hell out of him. See ho he reacts. lol

We have a CB-6000s and enjoy it good. I have worn it for a week without taking it off. I enjoy having it on and my wife teasing me knowing i want it so bad.

I locked him up tonight and teased him a bit. He called me evil. This is going to be so much fun!!!

Oh yes. Details will follow. I won't see him for the next three days because I'm out of town, so when I get back the real fun should start.

Oh yes. Details will follow. I won't see him for the next three days because I'm out of town, so when I get back the real fun should start.

And you are leaving him locked while you are away? That is cruel and unusual...

I like where this is going. My gf is starting to make me her sissy and we're thinking about getting a chastity device too.

A little update: he wore it from Thursday night until Monday night. He didn't mind it at all. I loved having him in it. I teased him a bit, ok, I teased him a lot, before I finally got very needy and needed him inside me so I unlocked him. He will be locked back up by tonight. He enjoys it and so do I!

I like where this is going. My gf is starting to make me her sissy and we're thinking about getting a chastity device too.

I know I would love it if my wife did that to me. Hope you enjoy it as much as I would.

Use the lock. That is the entire purpose. If you use the plastic you can leave for a trip he can cut it. Jerk off and put another one back on. Unless you two aren't serious about it, the lock is the only way to go.

Use the lock. That is the entire purpose. If you use the plastic you can leave for a trip he can cut it. Jerk off and put another one back on. Unless you two aren't serious about it, the lock is the only way to go.

The small plastic lock have number on them.

How is it going this weekend. My wife has me going through mental chastity. I can't cum for a week but don't have to wear a device. She is going to measure my load next Saturday. If it doesn't hit the mark she wants she said I have to drink it...ugh

I haven't been on in a couple days. I forgot about this thread. Unfortunately my bf finally confessed that the chastity device made him extremely uncomfortable. He said it didn't fit right and the head of his cock got stuck in the cylinder portion. He doesn't want to put it back on and I don't want him physically uncomfortable for days on end. I'm bummed. I really enjoyed having him caged. :(

I haven't been on in a couple days. I forgot about this thread. Unfortunately my bf finally confessed that the chastity device made him extremely uncomfortable. He said it didn't fit right and the head of his cock got stuck in the cylinder portion. He doesn't want to put it back on and I don't want him physically uncomfortable for days on end. I'm bummed. I really enjoyed having him caged. :(

hmmm, maybe it was a size too small for him, or he was very aroused and really could not get hard in it. If it is not comfortable, he will not have fun doing it for you. Maybe look for one that has a bigger cage??

Yeah. I just don't want him uncomfortable for long periods of time. I felt bad when he finally told me. He held off on telling be because he didn't want to break my heart lol.

Back