Sexiest part of a man

I get the eyes a lot....

...which surprises me. Not that they aren't mesmerizing, but how does a woman choose, given my many fine parts?
 
forearms, hands, smile, eyes, thighs, breadth of shoulder, the way he carries himself, how he treats others, his sense of humor.
 
A man who takes care of himself (even though I tend to want to do that for him). A good sense of humor and a sexy voice. I used to think that guys needed to be taller than me...I have changed my opinion on that.

BB

:rose:
 
This love for arms is interesting to me. Who knew that arms could be so captivating for a woman! Not I.
 
This love for arms is interesting to me. Who knew that arms could be so captivating for a woman! Not I.

No kidding. Perhaps you and I should co-host a new reality / game show idea I am currently tossing around inside my head.

It will be like the Dating Game meets the The Bachelorette meets Identity meets Blind Date.

A female contestant will get to select her date / mate out of say six, maybe eight eligible men. None of the men are visible to her except for their arms and hands, which her and viewers see when the doods slip them through slits cut into drapes, behind which the men are hidden.

Other than a short summary description - say age, occupation, and favorite Nickelback song - the only other info she can obtain is through two questions, per dood, per round.

Through some process (not yet determined) of elimination, she whittles the number of arms and hands down. As the rounds advance, the female contestant can ask to see the hands perform tasks, like writing valentine cards, holding tools, blindly undoing tricky bra straps, or hefting a thick, leather belt suggestively.

In the final and deciding round, she can interact with the hands and arms of say the last 2 Bachelors. See how her fingers intertwine with his when holding Bachelor #3's hand, see how easily Bachelor #1's arm fits around and holds her, see how Bachelor #5 cups her bum or boob.

It's gold I tell ya, GOLD! Just gotta work out the finer details.
 
^^^
I agree. You do the work and I'll be the pretty face to give this show a proper, classy image.

All this arm talk has me wondering... Which parts do ladies care about and not care about? Can readers of this thread rank these in order of importance? (Starting with the most important to least)

Arms
Hair
Chest
Legs
Bum
Face
Eyes
Voice
Smile
Weight
Height

Just curious...
 
^^^
I agree. You do the work and I'll be the pretty face to give this show a proper, classy image.

All this arm talk has me wondering... Which parts do ladies care about and not care about? Can readers of this thread rank these in order of importance? (Starting with the most important to least)

Arms
Hair
Chest
Legs
Bum
Face
Eyes
Voice
Smile
Weight
Height

Just curious...
Smile
Face
Eyes
Height
Weight
Hair
Bum
Voice
Chest
Legs
Arms

If you are talking about guy friends, most of these don't matter at all, it's personality, intelligence...et cetera.
 
I must confess to reading this thread with a certain amount of amusement. Partially because I happen to be male and, perhaps because I am such, find nothing inherently aesthetically pleasing about the male anatomy.

But, also because a lady of my acquaintance use to tell this joke;

"What do you call the ugly, wrinkled, 'waste' skin around a penis? The man."

Several years later, I like to remind her of that from time to time when she tries to share with someone else just what it was that first attracted her to me (since she decided I'd make decent husband material) and I hear her say, "It was his broad shoulders and his eyes and then he said 'hello' in that voice that makes James Earl Jones sound like a boy band front man."

"That's not what I heard." I say and wink at her as she blushes and laughs uncontrollably.
 
Although the arms are indeed an attractive feature, the sexiest part of a man for would have to be the V (iliac furrow) above his privates.
 
There is something very masculine about the way you can watch the muscles and tendons roll in his forearms.. there are times I catch myself staring and wonder if he knows what I'm thinking.
The other thing that draws me is when I reach over and feel those hard thighs.. so different from my girl body..
love it
 
Eyes first, always. Are there laugh lines, is there a sneaky twinkle?

Mouth next. Does he have soft lips; do they make me want to kiss him?

And then hands. Do they look like strong, busy hands? Do his calluses tell a story of hard work, skillful actions? I'm not interested in soft, pampered, manicured fingers.

If we get that far, next up would be his laugh. That will seal the deal.
 
Huh. I thought I'd posted in this thread.

The sexiest part of a man is his wit and intelligence. In regards to his body, I tend to like dark hair, strong arms (not body builder types, though), and height. I'm a tall girl, and I have only a handful of times felt an attraction to a man shorter than me.

At least I'm tall, that's something, right? ;):D
 
Back
Top