Men, what is it about watching your wife or girlfriend having sex with a BBC?

Z

Z924M

Guest
My hubby was on me for about six months to meet and have sex with a black man while he watched. Whenever we would be out almost anywhere, he would choose a man in the crowd and ask me if I would like to fuck him. He was relentless about this. Finally I agreed to have a man he met over for dinner and drinks one night. This man was gorgeous. He was perfect in every way... every way! Getting to the point, he had a huge un cut cock. He and I must have fucked for hours... until we were both exhausted.

Wow! Now I am obsessed with him!

I told my husband to be careful what he asks for. Now he is feeling inadequate because Spencer and I fuck more than hubby and I.

Guys, what is the initial rush for you to see your wife or girlfriend have sex with a Big Black Cocked Man?

How would you feel if and when we really become obsessed with our new experience?


Z
 
No way am I crossing that line - and neither is she. Because she knows that, if she had sex with a black man, I would get to fuck a black woman and she couldn't say shit. And then it would just go straight to hell for us.
 
I asked my hubby when this started where did this come from? He said he had been looking at Tumblr blogs and then started showing me some. He told me it would be fun and I'd enjoy the "adventure" of it all.

Now he complains that I liked it too much, and that it was meant to be "only an occasional" thing.

Well, once I felt that black cock slide in me, stretching me and going sooo deep I was hooked.

I like it.

Z
 
I do not want to watch my girlfriend be with bbc. But I am not bothered by being with a lady that has. I have also dated women that said the biggest cock they ever had was actually white.
 
Back
Top