Birthday gift? (kililia & cumnchat ONLY)

Ophelia shivered as he placed his arm and leg over her and she fell asleep. She was so embarrassed in the morning as her personally washed her body,slowly and did not miss any inch. She felt as if she was his property now as he made clear, he would also deflowered her asshole making her aob. The idea of being deflowered anally by his cock terrified her completely or even sexually discipline for defying his authority.

She reluctantly obeyed and began to shave her pubis as he ordered her before leave the washroom. She cleaned up and slip into her nightgown and robe and slowly made her way downstairs to join her husband.
 
Greg was just enjoying his morning coffee after a huge breakfast as was his wont each morning when Ophelia joined him in the breakfast room. He looked up and smiled looking more friendly than he had been since he first brought her to his home.

"Good morning my dear Ophelia, I do hope you have considered your situation and realise you have no other choice but to do as you are told and be a good wife to me, you understand what I mean by being a good wife? Now show me what you have done with that bush you wore between your legs."

He didn't wait for her to show him but opened her robe and ordered her to spread her legs and ran his fingers over her hairless smooth mound. His fingers slid along her slit and soon she was leaking her slippery juices onto his fingers as he worked his fingers in and out, she was trying to deny that she found it pleasurable but her squirming body betrayed her and he smiled as he continued to excite her. He could sense that she was close to cumming but he didn't want that, he pulled out and left her on the edge knowing that the next time she'd want him to finish the job.

"Yes that is much better I'll be able to taste you quite easily now, but not yet, when you are suitably dressed I will give you a guided tour, showing you the areas that are out of bounds to you on pain of a severe beating at the very least. Order whatever you wish for breakfast, the kitchen staff are most obliging."

He rose and stretched and surprised her by saying

"You may wear your own clothes today, what I had selected for you has not arrived yet."
 
Last edited:
Ophelia gasped as he open her robe to examined her in person. She wince as he pushed his finger inside her pussy,fingering her making her almost cum. She almost fell to her knees once he was done with the exam.

She found it hard to concentrate as he spoke as she was on edge of cumming. She paled at his threat to beat her for going in certain area.

She looked at him surprised and nodded.dhe ordered a big meal which she finished quickly. She ran to their room dessapointed as only the clothes he decided allow in their home were allowed. She found only dresses. So she picked the longest dress she owned which as to her knee.
 
Greg wasn't really surprised that Ophelia had chosen a dress that came down to cover as much of her legs as possible. He reasoned that she was still shy and nervous of him so he was as pleasant as he could be although his hand still wandered from her waist to caress her tight round butt which unconsciously wiggled as she walked. He showed her round the mansion pointing out the guard's quarters and telling her she was not to enter them unless he accompanied her. There was also a room in the basement that was heavily padlocked. All he would say about it was that it was where he sometimes went to relieve tension.

"One day Ophelia you can come with me and we can relieve our tensions together."

They finished up in a turret at the very top of the mansion with magnificent views of the countryside, he swept his arm round in a circle,

"As far as you can see my dear that land and more is mine, some of it thanks to you becoming my wife, we can take a ride out sometime soon, you do ride don't you?" He laughed, "Of course you ride, what wife worthy of the name doesn't ride her husband?"

He gave a belly laugh at his own joke, only it was no joke, he meant to have her ride him before the week was out.
 
Ophelia simply nodded as she did not want to defy his rules for the house.it was such a beautiful home.she simply did not belong there.she wanted to return home.

She hesitated:" will I be permitted talk or see my family or friends? I just don't always wanna be alone while you work..
Will I be allowed go to school?"
 
Last edited:
With a patience that he didn't feel he explained to the stupid girl that her family have disowned her,the only family she had now was him,her husband, if she wanted friends he would choose them for her and why would she want to go school? She had no need of an education, all she could ever want was here or he could get for her.
She was far better relying on him to provide for her.

To prove his point he asked "
if you could have anyone from the entertainment world for dinner tomorrow night who would it be ?"

He gave her an hour to think about it, she was to let him know and he would make it happen, he was that powerful.
 
Ophelia could not believe her family would abandon her for profit. She hated he robbed her of an education and knew there was no more point in arguing as he had final say. She named Jason Momoa as actor.

She looked at him" what am I suppose to do in my free time when your away? I don't wanna be alone in s scary mansion...I don't have no reason to even wake up in the morning..."

She wanted shop, travel, have fun activities. She hesitated:" can I please go out with my friends as i planned for a week...please?"
 
Greg couldn't understand why Ophelia would want to go out with people that she would never meet again, it just didn't make sense and a waste of her time.
."You most certainly cannot associate with the likes of those trollops that you call friends they are so far below you now on the social scale, don't you understand that by beig my wife you have been catapulted into the upper echelons of society, the same applies to your family, they were holding you back. I can give you the whole world, once you have acclimatized to this heady world we can travel see all the wonders of the world, all you have to do is learn to love me and give me children, is that beyond you? If it is then you are due for a very miserable life as no more than a brood mare, it is your choice."

He seemed to rant like a madman but he himself believed every word.
 
Ophelia blink shock at his statement: " Why are you being so cruel to me? You drag me in your world and i dont know anything yet you get angry for trying to feel safe by being with people i care! Thats not fair! I dont even know you...you took me from my life and expect me to love you cause you took my virginity?! Your not even being fair with me....i never asked for any of this...you dragged me into your world!"

She was so upset at him: " why dont you just divorce me and find a woman that really please you!" *She wished she could run away from her husband*
 
Greg grew angry when Ophelia mentioned divorce, that would never happen, that would mean that he was admitting that he had made a mistake by marrying her in the first place and he NEVER made mistakes. He pulled her close to him so her tits were squashed against his chest and his cock grew hard in his pants and pressed between her legs.

"You had better get used to it pretty damned quick, you're never getting a divorce, you'll give me an heir sooner or later if I have to fuck you every day, come to think of it that's not such a bad idea."

His hand slid under her skirt and into her panties and stirred her juicy pussy even though she tried to push him away he was too strong for her and her panties were pulled to one side as he freed his cock and began to fuck her where they stood.
 
Ophelia gasped as he pressed up against her, she paled at the look in his face. She knew she has step out of line as his tone of voice changed. A shiver ran down her spine as he mention fucking her everyday till she gave him a son.

She struggled to break free:" stop...it...no... don't please...stop.! I''m...sorry, don't... Not like..."

She fought and failed miserably as he easily restrained her movements She screamed, and try break free of his firm hold on her body. She began cry as she realized she could not break free of his grip. She paled feeling the hem of her dress lift up as he quickly position herself: " nooo...I'm sorry...I be goo.." *her eyes bulged as she let out a strangle cry of pain as he ram his cock into her hard.*

Every powerful thrust met with a sharp, painful cry of agony. She couldn't break free as he held her firmly, forcing take his cock. Tears blurring her vision as he ram deep and hard in her pussy. She cried as he was quite hung and brutal as he claimed her pussy.
 
Last edited:
Inevitably her clothes were ripped from her body until she stood naked, no one to help her, she was completely at his mercy. He didn't want to beat her into submission her body was too beautiful and flawless to risk marking her permanently, no, there was a better way, humiliation, women hated to be humiliated so he ordered her to stand facing the wall and raise her arms in surrender. When she was in position he took a picture with his cell and showed it to her it showed her complete surrender to his will and he crowed gleefully over it.

"Do you think your parents will want to admit to having a daughter who so shamelessly flaunts her naked body for all to see? You may well ask who is going to see the picture apart from your parents? I have the numbers of all your so called friends but they will drop you like a hot potato when they receive this photo and the whole series I intend to take until you come to me willingly and we make love instead of me fucking you. Now get dressed."

He abruptly left her.
 
Ophelia cried out as every thrusts, she was barely touching the floor. Tears streaming frown her face as he showed her no mercy and reminded her place. She sobbed and cried out as he drilled into her pussy that she was expected to obey him. She crumpled to the floor, then gathered the pieces of her clothes to cover herself. She burst into tears as she shook uncontrollably. This was not what she imagined her life to be as a married woman. She watched him leave with pure hatred, she hated him more than life itself and refused to contemplate the idea of bearing him a child.
 
Last edited:
Greg spent the rest of the day attending to business, making phone calls and occasionally tearing a strip off some poor unfortunate who had made a minor mistake in their paperwork.
Despite being so busy, Ophelia, or rather her body, was constantly on his mind. She had been so soft and warm as he fucked her up in the turret, he had found it easier to mount her, her pussy was adjusting to his size and was beginning to self lubricate making for a most enjoyable ride.

To his mind she was pretending to dislike him because she thought it was expected of her, this was something he would have to work on, making her realise that she didn't have to pretend, she could show her affection, perhaps even love for him.
From time to time he would return to their bedroom and find her sobbing into a pillow and he would try to calm her by caressing her gorgeous young body. Sliding his hands under her clothes to feel her soft young breasts, but she seemed determined to keep him at arm's length, he didn't understand why.
 
Ophelia tense up as she felt his touch, she instinctively pulled away from him. She suddenly got out of their bed and headed to the washroom. She wanted to scrub his scent off her body, clean herself from his claim.

She hated the idea to be alone in the world with him at her side.she did not love nor trusted him on any level. She was sure he just saw her as a breeding machine and would simply find other women to truly pleasure him even if he claim be the faithful type.

She whimpered as she felt his hands softly caressing her body, her body reacting to his touch. As if her body recognized his touch, her nipples hardening and sending a shiver down her spine.
 
Last edited:
When Ophelia pulled away from him yet again and practically ran to the bathroom Greg followed her and watched as she stripped off her clothes and stepped naked into the shower, unaware that he was there watching her and lusting after her young sleek body. He didn't understand what the problem was, she was his wife and therefore she belonged to him and he was within his rights to claim her anytime he wished. He had no interest in other women, that was part of the agreement he had made with her father. They would be true to one another so with his desire building to a crescendo he stepped naked into the shower behind her and covered her hands that were soaping her breasts and moved them aside to hold the slippery soapy globes in his hands. He kissed er wet shoulder and one hand slid down over her taut flat belly and circled round her hard pink clit.

"Why do you run and hide from me Ophelia? I want you to love me, that is all, but how can I even begin to make you love me when you won't give anything back."

His thick hard manhood slid between her thighs, slippery and soapy as the water rained down on them.
 
Ophelia gasped as he appeared behind her without warning. she gasps as his other hand ran down her belly to tease her clit. Her heart was pounding so hard, she feared he would hear it while kissing her neck.

She gulp hard feeling his cock against her skin as a shiver ran down her spine. She did not want to anger him knowing his tempter. She was unsure how to talk to him without upsetting him ; " please...I.,.I just...want to rest..I'm sore.."

She blushed as he spoke softly to her and was so confused by his gentle side. She was scared as he could be so brutal when he put down his foot. She was cared of being a wife and mother. Hell a part of her had wondered if such a relationship could work between them.
 
Last edited:
Greg increased the pressure on her clit feeling it swell as it poked from under its hood and he pinched the hard sensitive button between his fingers and he pushed his hips forward so his cock slid along her slippery furrow, their bodies close together, wet and slippery.

"If you are sore my dear you should have said something, Come back to bed and I'll give you a full relaxing massage."

He dried her off with a large fluffy towel and led her to his bed where he laid her down and rubbed some scented oil in his hands.

"Tell me where you are sore my dear and I'll start there."
 
Ophelia let out a gasped as he played with her clit just as she tried pull away. She let out a cry as he pinch her clit making her crumble:" that's not necessary..."

She was shocked as he treated her like a child by patting her dry before guiding her to their bed. She blushed as he began massaging her shoulder, strangely enough it was very good. She bit down her moan as he began massaging her back:" everywhere...back...hips..."

For the first time she try relax and accept his touch and comply. She didn't know why, maybe she was exhausted to always have her guard up or just maybe she wanted to give a chance.
 
Last edited:
Ophelia's body felt so good under his hands as he began kneading her shoulders and down her back, pressing his knuckles into her vertebrae, he heard her sigh softly and spread his fingers over her slim waist, the oil on his hands enabling him to glide over her soft silky skin.

'everywhere...back...hips..'

Her moan was soft and almost inaudible as his hands massaged every inch of her back and hips, her buttocks were soft white inviting hillocks as he massaged her, the skin rippling with each pass over the mounds of flesh. He poured a generous drop of oil onto her buttocks and let it trickle into the cleft between them.

"Open your legs a little Ophelia my dear, I do believe that is where your soreness lies."

His voice was soothing and gentle as his hands opened her buttocks.
 
Ophelia for the first time began to relax as he massaged her slowly. It felt so good and she complied for the first time. She gasped as he he spread her butt cheeks for the first time.

She suddenly felt uncomfortable and tried to pull away:" I am alright...that's enough...thank..you.." she was obviously lying as she feared what was on his mind.

She was always nervous as he seem quick to anger and she wasn't sure if it was her fault. She started wonder if she was the cause of all the chaos and it confused her when he was so nice. She wanted those moment to last with her, feeling safe.
 
Last edited:
To his disappointment Ophelia pulled away as e spread her butt cheeks, he was sure she had begun to trust him so he tried to calm her down,

"Steady on my dear, I merely needed to massage the entrance to your back passage as I think that is where you are most sore, please, relax I will not attempt anything more than massage."

He gently rubbed some soothing oil around the edges of her tightly clenched brown hole and then moved to her thighs, it was an effort on his part to not insert a finger inside he but he succeeded in controlling himself although he was breathing heavily and he asked her,

"Please turn over if you wish me to continue."
 
Ophelia gulp nervously as he spoke gently to her, she tried to stay calm as best she could with her husband. It was hard to trust him as she did not a say in any of their relationship and the whole experience caused her to distrust him.

She reluctantly turn over as she did not want to upset him as it was the first time he was gentle with her body. She instinctively try use her hands to cover her breast and bare pubis area from his view. She felt incredibly vulnerable and feared what was about to be done to her.
 
It was clear that Ophelia was still wary of him and his intentions as she tried to cover her breasts and her mons when she turned over.

"TUT TUT MY DEAR, I have no intention of making you do anything you don't want to but if I am to perform a satisfactory massage it would be much easier if you put your arms by your sides."

He couldn't help the stirring in his loins as he gazed on Ophelia's perfect young body but he steeled himself to ignore his lust for her and began massaging at her shoulders and along each arm and even her delicate little fingers,

"I am aware that you fear my intentions but you have nothing to fear, I will need to touch you intimately but with no intention of anything further than relieving your soreness."

His fingers spread wide he massaged the beautiful twin globes of her breasts smoothing the soft mounds under his fingers, when he had finished he moved to her taut flat belly.

"See Ophelia, I am a man of my word, in just a few minutes I will ask you to open your legs, do you trust me enough to do that?"
 
Ophelia gulps as he try to reassure her , she complied unsure what else to do . She was honestly to frighten to get on his bad side. She also enjoyed his massage, he was quite skill with his hands.

She did not wanna upset him more by defying his authority. She hesitated before opening her legs for her husband. Her heart was pounding as she exposed herself to him. She knew either way, he could have his way with her as he proven earlier.

She gulp and try relax and give into her husband requests, she wanted to simply stop all the fighting. She hated that he force her to be his wife but the damage was already done. She was legally his wife and soon force bare him children a proper traditional wife.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top