Such a waste to go to bed with these!

Jennitalia

Really Really Experienced
Hot & bothered and now I have to go to bed. The tribulations of a wife that is in her sexual peak, who deals with the daily grinds of work, kids and home life.

Attachments

• 0728152325.jpg
    0728152325.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 0728152324c.jpg
    0728152324c.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 0728152324a.jpg
    0728152324a.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 0728152324b.jpg
    0728152324b.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 3
Hot & bothered and now I have to go to bed. The tribulations of a wife that is in her sexual peak, who deals with the daily grinds of work, kids and home life.

I wanna join you in that bed!

Sexy

Those look like they belong to a 20yo girl ;) by the way i sent you a pm hun :)

Don't go to your bed then, go to mine, and I'll do what I can to cool you down ;)

Not if I wake up early and want to play with them and the rest of you it's not! :devil:

Damn...a huge waste...literally! I hope you don't mind if I help you lift that shirt up over those perfect breasts!

Its a shame but your body is never a waste!

Your breaking hearts with your words and making cocks hard with those pics you sexy vixen!

My-oh-my!! Such a shame that there was only you to enjoy them, but I hope you DID enjoy them!

Your husband doesn't help you out with them? Doesn't help you out when you are all hot and bothered? Any one of us would love to help you

now they look great would they like to be kissed licked bitten or a bit of everything

There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone, in fact I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this there is no catharsis, my punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself; no new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

Back