Men - question

croydon2000

Really Experienced
If u were forced by 1 or two women that you did not know,to service them,or tied u up and used you,would you report it?

If u were forced by 1 or two women that you did not know,to service them,or tied u up and used you,would you report it?

Assault? Probably. For starters, for two women to overpower me and tie me up, the threat of deadly force would be required. Not the sort of stuff that populates my fantasy world.

Only if it happened over and over and it became a not-wanted painful experience

Brandish weapons...report it
Unprotected sex...report it
An unbelievably great time...report to everyone

Hmmm...

...would not be deadly force,threats.just overpowered.. Or maybe wake up tied to bed.

Good point...

So if you enjoyed it,u would not report?
I know people are gunna say about the ethics of it,which I understand,I'm just curious.

So if you enjoyed it,u would not report?
I know people are gunna say about the ethics of it,which I understand,I'm just curious.

Well, first of all, two women forcing me to have sex with them is a fantasy to begin with.

and secondly, why were they forcing me to have sex?

It boils down to consent. If a man consented to be used that way, no need to report anything. If a man did not consent (and they didn't anyway), it is sexual assault - just like it would be if one or two strangers (men) tied up an used a woman. Men can be raped, too.

Society treats rape as a double standard. The situation described happening to a woman? Rape. We see it online all the time - don't let someone you just met tie you up, because once you're in bondage you're vulnerable/they can violate your boundaries.

Happening to a man? It only becomes a problem if it happens repeatedly & is unwanted... It's s fantasy experience... It would require deadly force... Etc.

Being tied up and made to service someone/used, without consent, is rape & should be treated as such.

It boils down to consent. If a man consented to be used that way, no need to report anything. If a man did not consent (and they didn't anyway), it is sexual assault - just like it would be if one or two strangers (men) tied up an used a woman. Men can be raped, too.

Society treats rape as a double standard. The situation described happening to a woman? Rape. We see it online all the time - don't let someone you just met tie you up, because once you're in bondage you're vulnerable/they can violate your boundaries.

Happening to a man? It only becomes a problem if it happens repeatedly & is unwanted... It's s fantasy experience... It would require deadly force... Etc.

Being tied up and made to service someone/used, without consent, is rape & should be treated as such.

Yes. This.
<<<<<<<<<< not a man.

Again agree...

One point is,the stigma behind it,if a man admitted to people,would he be taken seriously, some people would laugh and say 'u lucky bigger',again I see your points,and agree,but I feel,as some pay for it to be done,that not a lot would,unless they got hurt,or extreme violence.
Hence why I'm asking to get people's views,thanks

I guess it would depend upon whether or not I thought they were a physical/emotional threat to someone. If they'd just been trying to have fun by controlling me against my will, I would have to think about it.

One point is,the stigma behind it,if a man admitted to people,would he be taken seriously, some people would laugh and say 'u lucky bigger',again I see your points,and agree,but I feel,as some pay for it to be done,that not a lot would,unless they got hurt,or extreme violence.

No stigma. It does exist and people in hospitals and law enforcement are equipped to deal with it.

Assault is assault, regardless of gender.

Without consent, it crosses the line. The idea people have that men can't be abused or raped is an old concept, born from the conditioning we recieved when still children about how men are inherently superior to women, i.e. Can't be beaten, raped, molested, etc. except by other men. Which, in and of itself, is just typical blah blah chauvinistic/mysoginistic dumb fuckery.

By that argument, anyone who pays to take boxing lessons can't report being beat up by a thug walking home from a party, because they "pay someone to beat them up [boxing lessons]".

Yes there is a stigma surrounding male rape. And!?!?

There is also a stigma surrounding female rape (how was she dressed, did she protest enough, she was physically aroused so it doesn't count, she was drinking...).

Without consent, it's wrong. And the only way to (eventually) change the stigma surrounding rape (period) is reporting it.

Assault is assault, regardless of gender.

Without consent, it crosses the line. The idea people have that men can't be abused or raped is an old concept, born from the conditioning we recieved when still children about how men are inherently superior to women, i.e. Can't be beaten, raped, molested, etc. except by other men. Which, in and of itself, is just typical blah blah chauvinistic/mysoginistic dumb fuckery.

Yeah,all true,I did not mean for it to get as deep as this, we all know the laws,the jist of it is, would men report it,I sometimes think about 2 women tying me up and using me,as long as not excessive force or pain,I prob would not report it.

Yeah,all true,I did not mean for it to get as deep as this, we all know the laws,the jist of it is, would men report it,I sometimes think about 2 women tying me up and using me,as long as not excessive force or pain,I prob would not report it.

You wouldn't report it? Even if that meant that they may move on to another victim, one who wouldn't be as accepting of physical assault. Or possibly a younger victim. What if you come to find you'd gotten an STI from the assailants?

Yes...

You wouldn't report it? Even if that meant that they may move on to another victim, one who wouldn't be as accepting of physical assault. Or possibly a younger victim. What if you come to find you'd gotten an STI from the assailants?

It depends,if they were proper nutters,and mad,yeah,but if two gorgeous sane women,then maybe not.as for the sti,yes a risk,but so is when u have consensual sex.

It depends,if they were proper nutters,and mad,yeah,but if two gorgeous sane women,then maybe not.as for the sti,yes a risk,but so is when u have consensual sex.

So they're not sexual preditors because they're gorgeous? And I don't think you can label someone as sane when they're attacking you without consent.

So they're not sexual preditors because they're gorgeous? And I don't think you can label someone as sane when they're attacking you without consent.

By gorgeous, I mean, not drugged up, rough women, maybe working class, might be bit tipsy, and want bit of fun. If they held a knife to my throat etc, then report.

By gorgeous, I mean, not drugged up, rough women, maybe working class, might be bit tipsy, and want bit of fun. If they held a knife to my throat etc, then report.

REGARDLESS of what they looked like or if a weapon was used or not. Non consensual sex is assault and should be reported. Period. Anyone, male or female, who feels they can do something like this, does it, and then doesn't receive the repercussions of their actions will assault someone again. And it could be physically and emotionally devastating to the next victim(s).

I agree completely!

These are two different things, friend.

Like others have said, consent is the difference. Initially, your hypothetical was a straightforward case of whether or not a guy would report assault ( or that's how it sounded ). Now, with the latter statement, we seem to be venturing more into the realm of fantasy. Which is fine, but you see how one could be confused by this?

Also, their aesthetic appeal doesn't matter. Is it acceptable for a women to be tied up by a couple of strange men just because they could be considered handsome?

I think you need to clarify what exactly it is you're asking, lol.

Back