Looking for Players

Hi, I am familiar with this style of forum system, but this forum is a new one for me. So far it looks fun. I have two open threads. You will find links in my sig. PM me if you have any questions, wish to invite me to join your thread, or have a non-canon thread idea you wish to share with me.
 
Anyone looking for a general RPer who doesn't mind tackling most styles of RP can PM me if they have a thread needing more people.

- I'll post minimum two paragraphs.
- Semi-literate to literate depending on the time of day it is for me.

- Will attempt to fit in with the storyline as much as possible.
 
Looking to Join.

I'd be interested in joining a type of fantasy RPG, more along the lines of fae and mythical beings, but I'm not too terribly picky. I usually tend to play, how is it described, a kitsune for lack of a better word. Female body but with a fox or coyote depending on my character ears and tail. I'm down for being a minor role.
 
Looking for players for a new smallville thread.

If interested post in Smallvill: A new day begins.
 
Interested in fantasy RPG players on Yahoo messenger

I'm a long time gamer and currently play a game based on the world as it was in the time of Atlantis. It is a fantasy based game with most of the typical fantasy races. (Humans, Elves, Drow, Dwarves, Aesir<giants>, Nethermen<half orcs>, Andaman<animal-men>, Zephyr<winged humanoids>, and shapechangers.)

I like to play online using Yahoo Messenger so that the responses are immediate and when the session is over, the whole thing can be saved for later editing into a story format. This would be great for story writers who want to adopt their characters in stories to post here on Literotica.

I prefer mature players as much of the game involves character personality and relationship development and mature and sexual themes are often explored within the context of the role play. I don't care whether you play the same gender as you are in real life or not, as long as you are secure enough in your self to put yourself in the character completely.

I like to keep things on an intimate level, so I'm only looking for maybe up to 3 players at a time, though I am not adverse to running more than one group in parallel campaigns at different playing times.

If anyone is interested, PM me and I'll send you my Yahoo Messenger ID so we can hook up.

Also, look for my own characters' stories soon to be posted on Literotica.
 
Back
Top