"To keep the review thread clean..."

Thanks piscator for comentinng on FAREWELL FUCK.
The title is used only for the customers. I tried to describe a lot more than that in a few stanzas, but how far I succeeded is in doubt still in my head. Comments like yours help and give me revising thoughts, but then I think: Is such revising worth it?
Perhaps it says what it says after all and needs no attempt at improving.
:)
 
Thank you Tazz for commenting on " Death Penalty ..." & HoneyA for commenting on " ...fine ....line...spine .."
 
Thank you HoneyA for commenting again on " .....fine ....line....spine " as well as Tazz who has also commented on the above / same Poem !!
 
appreciashun'

thanx to HoneyA for intelligent question on " Lady Shark CBT ..."
 
thanks to greenmountaineer...

...for recommending Bliss, A Purgatory in the "new poem recommendations" thread and for his kind comment on the poem itself.

And thanks to HoneyAdored for stopping by and commenting.
 
Last edited:
thank you Piscator for commenting on my illustrated offerin' New Delhi Shame !!
 
Thank you Wakin'Down & GM for your extremely kind words on ...Feelinglessness & thank youWakin'Down for the Reco on NPR thread!!!
Also thanx. to Wakin'Down for his compliment on ......Shining Needle !!!
 
Thank you Legerdemer for taking time off from managing the Poetic Challenge to comment on ....non-feelingness !
Thank you Erectus for your compliments on A shining needle & bobbitize a Strap-on .
 
Many thanks to Dem & Erectus for comments on Gal with a Gun [ & Dem I duly noted your caution against gun proliferashun' ] Thanks to Dem for her kind words on ...does vs. Happens & to Dinky1 for "Fave"-ing same .
 
My thanks to Todd for having recommended "More Than Back, You Took Me In" and demure for adding it as a favorite.
 
"So nice of you to say" I say to to Ash, tod, and Mer for the recommend in PF&D for "Glossolalia" and to demure and Honey Adored for having added it to their favorite list.
 
Belated but heartfelt thanks to Dem for her kind compliments on Warehouse .....of Mind
 
Thank you for recommending my poem, legerdemer. That was unexpected, and I'm touched and tickled that you like it so much.

I also want to thank both you and greenmountaineer for leaving such nice comments on it. I haven't been as active here as I should be, and it means a lot that you took the time to respond.


ETA: Another thank you to todski for giving Mer's recommendation a second and leaving a comment on the poem.
 
Last edited:
Thanks to Honey Adored and 2 Anons for kind comments on 'And if not love' and Ash for getting 'Clearing history'
 
Thank You Dem & GM for your kind words on my illustrated poem Ganapati Vandana ....I had submitted this round Ganapati Visarjan & this was posted in Lit Board on 28th October when I was too much taken up by Diwali celebrashuns & missed seeing this altogether !!!
Humble apologies to both Dem & GM for inexcusable delays in acknowledging their compliments
---ash9
 
Back
Top