What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The realization that the only way it will not bother me anymore is when I do not have to do it anymore....
 
That I was upset that I couldnt find those cute pants in my size, oh well I would rather wait a few weeks and have fun and possibly go Old Navy shopping later.

Oh and I really cool tshirt I need to find for somebody. I think they may like it for their birthday. :cool:
 
Just wishing people would be truthful and say what they really mean instead of what you wish to hear.
 
The block Owen Schmitt just put on a guy, holy fuck I miss seeing him in a blue and gold uni!!!
 
The topic of this thread is a loaded question for me right now....

I am so full of happiness, yet, I cannot help but wonder if I am just truly fucked up in the head. LOL My husband and I enjoy an open marriage. He was with a girlfriend last night and came home today around 4:00. He came in and gave me the sweetest kiss and proceeded to tell me how much he missed me while he was gone. He goes on to tell me how appreciative he is of me and of what we have. I have never been more in love with him than I have been since we opened our marriage....how fucked up is that? We fuck other people and get closer and more in love with each other????

Most the time, I just let it go and figure that I'm not in a position to question it. We're both unbelievably happy and in a better place in our lives than ever before...why ask for trouble?

:rolleyes:
 
Just saw the sales clerk bend over and thereby flash her blue lace underwear and the full curve of her behind. Reminded me of the delight of the simple pleasures.
 
Okay, so I think I just figured out why my purchases ended up being a bit more than I expected today at the store. Apprently someone added a few things to the cart when I wasn't looking. She didn't deny it, she just stated that she REALLY wanted those sock & tights & hair things and didn't want me to say no.... Um, yeah-that's some interesting logic!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top