For The Sake of the Kingdom (Closed to DrekSilverBorn)

IntriguedLover

Ruby Mistress of Desire
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Posts
4,107
Character Profile: Crown Princess Jindrah - Heir to the Crimson Phoenix Dynasty - Age 19.

"Come, your highness. Your father wishes to have you attend his meeting," Maiden Issuna commanded, opening the silken drapes that covered the sunlit window panes.

Jindrah yawned as she quickly covered her eyes to shield from the unforgiving sunlight. "Oh Issuna, is it not possible that I'll be permitted to be late?" She looked with her amber gold eyes as she frowned playfully. The Maiden shook her head to which Jin just sighed. "Very well then.." She got up and numerous women arrived around her to dress her for the meeting. Her blood-orange colored hair was pulled back into the necessary headdress that was required of the Crown Princess. She grimaced in pain as her waist was tightened with the bodice required to keep her body in toned shape. She wasn't overweight at all and yet the suitors wanted her tight and taut. She was wrapped with a silver dress and her metallic outer-frame was added. It was tedious work but soon enough, Jin was fully dressed. She looked in the mirror once more before she turned to walk outside.

"I'm wondering if he's wanting to set me up with a suitor once more.." she thought to herself. She walked into the King's command room. "Father, I'm here," she announced. She looked to him as he sat there on the throne.

"Yes, my darling Jindrah. Come here," King Al'dus asked as he looked to her. Jin did as her father commanded and took the seat next to her. He continued, "Oh I believe that your next suitor will be here before long. Your marriage will help steady the war-torn regions of my Kingdom. I'm sure you'll be hap--"

"You're sure I'll be happy? You never think right, Father. I want to choose for love, not for the sake of the Kingdom!" Jindrah argued.

"But you don't understand, Jindrah! This is so the demons don't cause trouble anymore! Learn your place!"

"Just who is this suitor?" Jindrah asked. "And how does he fit in with the demons?"

The Demon Clans of the North have been causing issues in King Al'dus' Kingdom. Killing innocents and stealing the crops, not to mention the cattle. Torching the countryside as they would take sections for their own. The Demon King was known as an unforgiving whore-mongering demonic leader that would rather kill than talk.

Before King Al'dus could respond to his daughter's question, a bright light appeared in the corner of the command room. A portal of sorts appearing on the floor as the edge was scorched. A mighty hand came up from the edge and Jindrah moved towards her father. "Wh---who is that?!"

Al'dus sighed as he looked to his daughter. "Your suitor," was all he said. She gasped as she looked back to the portal to see none other than the Demon King appear before them.
 
Angul Dagon King of the demons loved the thrill of killing all taking each virgin for himself he loved to deflower each new conquest he has had elves humans fairies mermaids all types of virgins but none could satisfy his lust he started to begin his attack on the nearby Crimson Phoenix kingdom making sure to take there crops cattle even some slaves for his men three weeks into his raids he got a messenger scout from the nearby kingdom asking for peace in return the king would give up his daughter i chuckled when i read the letter so they think they can buy me off with just that i turned to one of my dark mages make the symbol i leave now once i appeared into the symbol i was transported directly into Crimson Phoenix castle i looked around at the guards drawing there sword i pulled out my sword and chuckled you sure you want to die today.
 
Jin cowered behind her father. King Al'dus patted the hand she had on his shoulder. He looked to her and then back to the Demon King. "This man is to be your husband. This is what you were born for, my daughter. Your mother would not approve -- but...it would be for the betterment of the Kingdom. I know you'll understand." The King lowered his head as he let go of her hand.

"But you can't be serious, Father! This...we can do better! We can fight the demon onslaught that has wracked our Kingdom. As a Phoenix, you should understand!" Jin was trying to reason with her father but that's when a few imps appeared and took her arms. "Let me go you demons! Father, help me!" The King could do nothing but look away. "Do not harm this kingdom any longer, Angul the Dragonslayer."

Jin could not believe her eyes as the knights that had surrounded the Demon King had just put down their swords and stepped away. "This isn't...I won't stand for this!" she cried. But her cries were on deaf ears. The imps pulled her towards the Demon King..
 
I watched the spectacle with a smile chuckling every now and again watching the princess trying to stand her ground a feisty daughter you have here King Al'dus i snapped my finger and a squad of imps appeared bring her to me i looked at them once Jindrah was near me i grabbed a hold of her the wedding will happen tomorrow i looked around the room and noticed one of the maids with a sad face you there i pointed make sure she is dressed and all that wedding nonsense her father and i have much to discuss about the treaty i said with a smirk.
 
I turned my head and realized that he was speaking to Issuna. "Do not speak to her, you vile wretch -- Ahh!" I screamed as the Imps pulled me towards the hall where Issuna was.

"Calm yourself," Issuna said as she took me by the hand. "I must prepare you."

"You can't let them take me," I begged to her in a hushed tone.

"It is not my choice, your highness."

I cried softly as I looked back to see the door being closed by the laughing demonic imps. I was taken into the maid quarters where numerous maids that were weeping silently brought forth a white dress. Issuna smiled softly as she spoke, "It was your mother's. She chose white because it was the custom from when Humans are wed, even though your father chose red for the house colors." I nodded gently as I looked to them, as they started to undress me and prepare my bath of many oils.

"You are to leave from here after you wed my daughter -- you and your demonic horde. Are you willing to uphold your end of the bargain, Demon King?" King Al'dus spoke as he sent the scroll over for signing.
 
I chuckled when she was led out by my imps and the maid quite a feisty one you have there it won't be hard to break her of that one i am sure i sat in one of the chairs near the king i have a conditions on that with your daughter i want this mountain near one of your towns as payment also i said with a smirk i think your people calls it the windy hills what say you.
 
"The Windy Hills?! What a clever bastard of a Demon King," King Al'dus thought to himself. The Windy Hills were the home of his late wife. He had met her there years ago. There were no other female creatures that he could wed, so that's why he chose his late queen, Jaina, a Human of no noble lineage. "Very well," Al'dus said lowering his head. "If that will help you with your departure."

I kept my head low as Maiden Issuna kept pulling the ivory comb through my hair. She was combing rose oils through my blood orange locks. She and another maiden dried it thoroughly before pulling blossoms through the strands, adorning my headdress once again. "You look just like your mother," Issuna said turning away. That only made my tears fall more. She would not have allowed this marriage. I stood out of the bath and let them dry me the rest of the way.

"Will it be painful?" I said never looking up.

Issuna looked to me with widened eyes and frowned. "Yes, for some time. But it will be over before you know it. I will pray that you find peace during the consummating." I could only sigh.
 
I smiled good i pricked my finger and began to sign the treaty with blood there i said rolling up the scroll the treaty is done i said handing it to King Al'dus now as long as the wedding goes over well tomorrow your daughter and i will leave you kingdom in peace i chuckled as for any heirs your daughter and i have they shall get both the kingdoms as agreed in the treaty now i shall leave and return tomorrow for the wedding i snapped my finger and the imps returned the portal soon opened i walked toward it and returned back to my kingdom i chuckled this is going to turn out well.
 
I stayed in my chambers for the entire night. Even when my father came to the door, I turned him away. I felt betrayed. I felt ashamed. I felt...everything. Anger, disappointment, anything my mind could come up with, it did. Even Issuna couldn't console me. I stayed awake and looked to the moon with angst.

***~~~***The Next Day***~~~***

The demons were swarming the castle as soon as the sun had peaked in the sky. The knights and guardians of the castle and kingdom were uneasy because of the appearance of them. They were also feeling doubtful of the king. Murmurs were filling the halls of Phoenix-Flame Castle as the time of the ceremony was nearing.

I was led by Issuna to the courtyard where it was to take place. I saw the Demon King standing there at the end, shirtless and muscles glistening in the sun. I sighed as I looked to see where my father might be, but he was nowhere to be found. "He can't even show his cowardly face.." I thought to myself. I walked to stand next to Angul. "Let's get this over with," I said with anger still filling my eyes. "I won't make it easy for him."
 
I chuckled tomorrow was going to be a eventful day i made myself to the war room to plan my next conquest i gathered my generals and told them my plans of the windy hill it was rich and full of good ore Al'dus never knew what he had under his nose i summoned my dark mages for them to start opening the portals to Phoenix-Flame Castle lets go men and get ready for my wedding i laughed once i entered the castle the guards and the guardians of the castle were on us they gave us all the glares then finally they showed us to the wedding once the wedding was underway i saw the princess coming towards the alter i chuckled once she said Let's get this over with feisty for what comes next i take it princess i smirked.
 
His voice was like a vileness to my ears. I couldn't bear it and yet, this is truly what I had been born for. Almost like a lamb for the slaughter. The vows were said -- I regretfully agreed by saying 'I do'. That's when the imps surrounding all of us gathered near me and took hold of me. "No! What is the meaning of this?!" I said struggling against the imps. The imps just cackled as a dark mage appeared before me. "You will be taken to the consummating chamber designated by King Angul. You will wait for him there."

I cried out but my cries were on deaf ears once again. I was taken through a portal to the Demon Realm and was thrown upon a bed. The door was closed behind me as I cried into the sheets.

"Your Vileness! She has been taken back to your castle. Shall we proceed with the assault on the Windy Hills?" Demon General K'ilneas said as he bowed before Angul.
 
I also said i do i chuckled i did a quick tilt of my head for my imps to take her back to the bedroom once she disappeared with my imps my first general came up to me and asked about the assault on the windy hills i chuckled not just yet give me a day to fuck my new wife then we shall make our assault i walked into the portal that led directly into the bedroom hello honey i am home i said with a chuckle.
 
General K'ilneas nodded and smiled with his jagged teeth. "As you wish, my lord.." He snapped his fingers and teleported away from the courtyard. The rest of the Phoenix clan sighed as they knew their kingdom was doomed.

I had stopped sobbing a while ago, but my cheeks were still damp. I had gotten up and walked around the room where his imps had brought me and found a dagger sticking out of the wall. "Perhaps, I can save this day," I said to myself as I slipped the dagger into my sleeve. I looked to the wall when I heard a sizzling noise and saw Angul appear before me. I backed up on the bed and brought my knees to my chest. "What are you going to do with me?" I questioned, keeping the dagger ready to go. "I'll destroy him and save my kingdom in the right way," I thought to myself.
 
I watched her move around the bedroom well i was thinking on making love and consummating our marriage i said with a smirk i sat on one of the chairs slipping some drink now why don't you come over and give your husband a kiss to mark the new age of the demons and the phoenixes a power that will destroy all who get in the way whether they be friend or for.
 
The idea of kissing him made my heart both sink and soar. I looked to him as I smiled. "Oh yes, a kiss for my loving husband." I walked over behind him and let my hand grace his skin before I leaned down for a kiss. "I believe this is what's best for the kingdoms," I said before placing my lips against his, even teasing his lips with my tongue. I slipped the dagger out of my sleeve and drew it back to stab him, but his hand caught my wrist mid-thrust. I opened my eyes as they showed fear. "How did he know?!" I screamed inside my mind.
 
I smiled finally she was making a good choice once she came in for a kiss i felt something wrong too easy i said once i saw her hand go back i quickly grabbed her hand and said so we have a bad princess in this room i threw her against the wall so you want to play that way i went right for her chest with my fist making sure not to hurt her that bad you want to fight princess how about we fight for your freedom you kill me my kingdom and everything is yours for you to do as you please now i said getting into a fighting stance do we have a deal.
 
His hand against my chest caused the breath to be taken from me. I stepped back and gathered my balance as I looked to him. "I am not one to fight. I was never trained," I explained to him. I had my chance and I blew it. I turned to the side and found a candle-stand. I grabbed it and pointed it at him. I charged at him and thrust the sharp end at him. "You will die!!" I screamed as I thrust it at him. I came in contact with his chest and yet it didn't pierce.
 
I watched her intently when she said she was never trained i chuckled to myself i find that hard to believe a Phoenix princess like yourself would be trained young i watched her pick up the candle stand and charged towards me i just stood there and took the hit began laughing loudly i am finding this much more interesting that fucking my new bride i picked up the broken candle stand and tossed it over to her now lets try again this time i said ram it harder into me.
 
He was right. I had been trained. But only in the sword and spirit bow. I wasn't one to use a lance or polearm. As he tossed me the candle stand back, I grimaced trying to hold it steady. Was it heavier? Something was going on with my strength for sure. I charged at him once more. "Die you heathen!" I screamed as the candle stand was taken from my hands and his hand was around my neck. I was struggling as he gripped.
 
I watched her holding the candle stand she held it better than most of his soldiers i chuckled i shall make you into a great fighter wife i said with a laugh i watched her eyes intently seeing what she was going to do once she charged again i roar in laughter come on little princess i said with a roar once she hit my chest with the candle stand it broke and i grabbed her neck and laughed what a shame it broke have you had enough wife or should we continue this into the night.
 
I was starting to lose hope and was starting to give in. His laugh made me feel like a worthless tool that he was going to use. I reached up to try and push him away. "Why don't you just fuck me then kill me! Get it over with, you fucking demon," I screamed in his face. I dug my nails into his skin, scratching his cheek. "That's all you want me for anyway. Just to use me, then kill me and take over my father's kingdom while he's weak, isn't it?" I was asking him straight out. Whether or not he'd answer me was the true question. But right now, I was starting to struggle to focus as he was still squeezing my neck.
 
Last edited:
I looked deep into her eyes i smirked i'm not going to kill you my dear i said chuckling your going to give birth to some heirs that will one day rule all the kingdoms around us your father has already given you up your already married to me so your mine now to do with what i want and besides i won't kill your father i have honor to uphold on the treaty with my other hand i started to rip the dress of her body catching a eyeful of my new conquest breasts.
 
As he ripped my dress, I gasped. My breasts were hit with an instance of cold air, causing bumps to appear on my skin. My nipples became quite erect as I looked to him. I could see the fire and lust in his eyes as I looked to him. I was struggling to breathe as I tried to push away from him. "Let me go!!!!" I screamed as I pushed one more time but I only fell back over the bed, my pussy showing to him. I quickly rushed to cover up but I saw his face. "Go ahead, you wanna fuck with me! Go ahead! I don't even care anymore!" Tears fell from my eyes as my body reacted to his power.
 
I laughed at my beautiful new prize laying there trying to cover her naked body i held both of her hands with one hand and began taking my other hand and rub her beautiful and perky tits you are my bitch forever and than some and i am going to enjoy fucking you my new bride i placed my hand down to her pussy such heat from your pussy Jindrah are you just waiting for my cock to fill that nice pussy with my cum i said with a chuckle.
 
I gasped and whimpered as he held my hands over my head and squeezed my breasts. The way he tweaked my nipples drove me wild and yet it still hurt. I could feel his erection pressing against my thigh as he cupped my pussy mound. I wanted this over with. I nodded to him and raised my hips up slightly so he could get a better view of 'his new conquest'.
 
Back
Top