New Zealand Fuck Buddies sign in

Good for you leftie, I will head down on the Saturday, looks like a head to head like the old days with one outright winner.

nice work - yeah might be a split vote in this house who knows but atleast you can all say i said my piece!

Yep, and now the waiting game while the guy who got 7% of the vote holds 50% of the power!

OK so, anyone got any good suggestions for things to watch on Netflix (or just chill ;) )

Well into 2018, the country has not shut down, so hopefully this thread will stay alive.

Winter? mack this summer has a stretch to go yet.

I seemed to have dodged the majority of the stormy weather.

yeah this weekend has given me hope back that we will still have some heat for a while!

Iam not a Kiwi ;) but I thought I drop in and say Hi to Leftie as He comes to visit me at My Hangout now and then:)

Hi Dumpling, you are welcome here anytime, you are part of the old Commonwealth.
Hi and thanks :)
I live in central Canada its -3 C this Morning and we still got Patches of Snow here and there;)
You Guys should post some Pics of your Country:)

Hi and thanks :)
I live in central Canada its -3 C this Morning and we still got Patches of Snow here and there;)
You Guys should post some Pics of your Country:)

Agh, -3, we are heading into what looks like a cold winter. I have over the years spent a lot of time in Canada, in particular Montreal, where I have some colleagues I work with from time to time.

This is a well known Church in the South Island, the tourists flock there for photo's. It is also situated in what is know as an International Dark Sky Region, it is registered with the UN.

There is an observatory there where you can view some of the best and most clearest images of the night sky.

the_church_of_the_good_shepherd_at_lake_tekapo_wit_9505280234.JPG

This is a well known Church in the South Island, the tourists flock there for photo's. It is also situated in what is know as an International Dark Sky Region, it is registered with the UN.

There is an observatory there where you can view some of the best and most clearest images of the night sky.

the_church_of_the_good_shepherd_at_lake_tekapo_wit_9505280234.JPG
WOW its amazing how much of the Sky one can see away from the City Lights ;):)

Fiordland NZ, a UN World heritage National Park. The rainfall here is such the first 3m of water in the fiords is freshwater, then salt water sea water. This provides for underwater life not seen anywhere else in the world.

MilfordSoundHighQuality.jpg

Back