Anonymous Secrets Thread

- Female, No age -

I often wonder what the oblivious married partner of the Lit poster would feel, if they came across some of the nude pictures, sexual conversations and professions of love.... posted by married women and men here.

As a single woman, it has jaded me a bit to know that the majority of men here are married. I feel guilty because I speak to a married man (even tho it's not always sexual talk...it is emotional and a secret from his wife...so I'm in the mix as well).

I wonder if my being on this site keeps me from fully trusting a man....because we are privy to the most open and anonymous secrets of these "committed" men (and women) and more often than not...the secrets told are being told to strangers instead of their partner.

Ohhhh.... I have a secret that other's here know about but I figure I will share publically here but I can't in real life

While viewing another sex type site.... I found someone from my Real Life. Like my neighbor.... LIKE NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR..... Now everytime I see him I sing a little song in my head that goes like this..... "I know how kinky you REALLY are and it just makes me SMILE.... :D"

One of my neighbors sent me pictures of himself by accident. He was in (and out) of a tarzan outfit. He's a... he's a REALLY big guy to be wearing a spandex tarzan outfit. Also, I think he probably needs to see a doctor about a rash.

- 33, Female - This morning I fucked my husband, and I tried like hell to get off but couldn't. Too many other people and things on my mind I guess but as soon as he went into the bathroom that is ten feet from our bed, I discreetly pulled out my vibe and came really quietly while humping it. It was such a rush because he could have come out at any moment and caught me.

One of my neighbors sent me pictures of himself by accident. He was in (and out) of a tarzan outfit. He's a... he's a REALLY big guy to be wearing a spandex tarzan outfit. Also, I think he probably needs to see a doctor about a rash.

:D Did he realize he sent them? Maybe he intentionally did so. :D

OK! These are the two that have made me laugh until I cried!
I check this thread out every time I open Lit for fear that have missed something kinky, funny, or just down right unbelievable!

Kudos to you for starting this wonderful thread!!

OK! These are the two that have made me laugh until I cried!
I check this thread out every time I open Lit for fear that have missed something kinky, funny, or just down right unbelievable!

Kudos to you for starting this wonderful thread!!

FSA, thanks for sending this in. It made me happy to see that someone that lives so close is enjoying this thread.

You should send me something to post.

-40s, Female - Do you know your Litster boyfriend PMs me when he's bored with you?

I have been informed that this one is in direct response to another post on this thread.

Last edited:
-40, Female - Do you know your Litster boyfriend PMs me when he's bored with you?

I have been informed that this one is in direct response to another post on this thread.

Oooo...cat fight_!

:eek: good grief! how do you ever erase that kind of mental pic?

Back