Chicago: 15th Ave Bookstore (seeking M)

flower_girl

Experienced
Joined
Oct 28, 2008
Posts
51
In the suburb of Melrose Park, Just south of O'Hare International Airport is the 15th Ave Adult Bookstore. I am looking to chat with a man (or men) that have been there ... that know the place ... that found it haunting and that wanted to go back. The kind of men that lurked around the few couples that came. The kind of man that has fantasied about what it would be like to bring a date yourself.

The 15th Ave bookstore has a section in front with DVD's, Magazines, and counter displays of toys. In the rear there is a Cinema with a few dozen theater seats and a large aahhhhem 'massage' room behind the screen. There is also a hallway of private booths with doors. The door charge for single men is $20, but on Mondays and Tuesday nights, couples enter for free. There aren't many couples that come ... but have you ever wondered what draws the couples that do come?

i have ...
 
Character: Lucas Simons, age 37, tall and thin with dark hair and pale features. Works in an office and is single.

It was evening in summer, easily considered nighttime in any other month. A time when most people had gone home, had their dinners and were starting to think of bed. Lucas was still making his was home in the twilight, cursing the project that required so many late nights. Still, it was grinding to its conclusion.

As he was walking along 15th Ave he noticed her again. Every night this week and at least four nights last week, just standing, watching the bookstore across the road. He was familiar with the store, he knew what they sold out front, and what was on offer out back. He figured she wanted to buy something, but was just mustering the courage to be seen entering a shop like 'that'.

This time he stopped just behind her and said softly "You'll have to go in if you want to buy something."
 
Back
Top