The 125th Week of the Loser

phrodeau writes: "What do you suppose is in the secret trade deal Trump made with Mexico? I’m thinking golf balls filled with cocaine."

I'm pretty sure that the modern Democratic Party wouldn't particularly mind seeing more cocaine entering the United States, phrodeau - so your guess isn't likely, as I don't know of ANY liberals applauding Trump's success.

My guess is that President Trump was simply sick & tired of the Mexican government allowing illegals to freely enter their country and march north to our border where they would then illegally try to enter our nation. And so he gave Mexico an ultimatum: FIX IT, or we're slapping your nation with additional tariffs!

Now, if President Obama had made such a threat, Mexico would have IGNORED it - as, remembering Syria's Bashar al-Assad openly ignoring Barack Obama's "red-line" threat, when the Syrians used chemical weapons on their own people and Obama did absolutely nothing in response. But when President Trump makes a threat, HE MEANS IT, and so the Mexican government responded!

China is learning this lesson, as well. The days when the U.S. gave away everything without getting anything in return (see President Obama's nuclear deal with the Iranians) are permanently OVER! We now have something in the American White House who understands how to make DEALS with foreign nations that actually benefit America!
The only ones who thought tariffs for border security was a good idea, was Donald Trump and you.

I think Trump’s coke habit gets the best of him sometimes. I’m not sure yet about yours.
 

Hearing erupts in laughter at Jim Jordan after John Dean humiliates him with lesson on parliamentary rules


At a hearing on Monday, former Watergate witness John Dean schooled Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) about the rules of the Judiciary Committee.

While appearing before the committee, Jordan suggested Dean was biased against President Donald Trump by reading some of Dean’s tweets.

“When you said the president of the United States was incapable of doing anything, were you thinking about the embassy in Jerusalem?” Jordan demanded to know.

“I think that under the parliamentary rules of the house, I’m refrained from addressing a full answer to your question,” Dean replied, prompting the gallery to erupt in laughter.
Report Advertisement

“You weren’t refrained in your tweets and your comments,” Jordan quipped.

“My tweets are not subject to parliamentary [rules],” Dean noted.
:D

GOP’s Matt Gaetz attempts to corner John Dean — but his failed interrogation results in nothing but laughter

Gaetz tries to out bumbel fuck Jordan, Fail!:D
 
Here’s where 19 democrats running for president in 2020 stand on impeachment

A few call for an immediate Impeachment, some want to let the Electorate decide in 2020, and a few are on the fence.

Personally I think Congress should continue to investigate the Trumpster and in different ways.

His conduct in office.

His finances and sources of funding.

His cabinet and how they are running things,
and only then Impeach his ass and burn the Rethuglican, Tea Party, Freedom Caucus and assorted Nazi's to the fucking ground!
:D
 
Bill Barr Backs The F*ck Down. Oh, You Mean THESE Mueller Docs?

What would Attorney General Bill Barr do to avoid being held in contempt of Congress? Would he brush the snowdrifts of dandruff off Mick Mulvaney's shoulders? Would he discuss his marriage with Kellyanne Conway, in the strictest of confidence, of course? Would he let Rudy Giuliani represent him in traffic court? Would he ... would he actually let the House Judiciary Committee see the underlying documents from the Mueller Report as they're entitled to do under the law?

YES. NO. NO. AND MAYBE.

For the second time, the Justice Department has decided hours before a scheduled contempt vote against Bill Barr that, hey, after giving it some thought, they actually can comply with a Judiciary demand for documents after all. And, you know what, turns out it's actually NBD if the entire committee gets to see the documents and even take notes on them, although they can't take copies with them because reasons. Sure it was just last month that Donald Trump was saying the entire Mueller Report was Top Secret Executive Privileged Keep Out This Means You. But, on further reflection, looks like it's actually cool you guys!

Nadler wimps out!

So, no contempt vote?

Well, kinda! House Judiciary Chair Jerry Nadler has agreed to table the vote for criminal contempt, but will proceed with a civil contempt motion for Bill Barr. The current Justice Department, headed by Barr himself, was unlikely to bring criminal contempt charges against its own Attorney General -- although a future, Democratic AG might take a different view. Barr is thus spared the possibility of a criminal contempt charge after 2020.

So on the promise of perhaps, Nadler forgoes Criminal Contempt and agrees to hold to civil contempt, if Barr coughs up the Doc's. He should have said, when the Documents are in the Hands of the Committee, we shall see. But he folded before he got the Doc's and now gave up the leverage with nothing in his hands.

Mnuchin is still refusing to obey the law so where is his Contempt citation? WHy is the House not pushing that? Can they only do one thing at a time, there are only so many hours inthe work day I guess? :rolleyes:
 
Just read some of the threads around here to get proof that his loyal followers will lick it all up.-
Thoughts and prayers for America.

What we really need if Congress Critters with balls and I don't mean testicles. As long as Nadler and Nancy dither we will have Trumpski just venting, we need to keep up increasing the pressure to make him blow a gasket and stroke out!:D

I appreciate you T&P's, but we need a lot more that that to remove this stain on our National Honour.:)
 
IBM Paid $0 In Taxes Thanks To Trump Tax Cuts. Now It’s Laying Off 1,700 Employees.

Now here's some Trickle down!

Another corporate giant that benefited handsomely under President Donald Trump’s tax law is laying off workers.

IBM announced that it is laying off 1,700 employees despite its stock value increasing 16% this year.

Add in the fact that the company paid $0 in taxes last year thanks to the Trump tax cuts, and it becomes ever clearer that companies are hoarding their new wealth rather than having it “trickle down” to works.

:rolleyes:
 
US House authorises court action to enforce Trump subpoenas

Measure grants clear authority to House Judiciary panel to seek court order enforcing its subpoenas related to Mueller.

Washington, DC - Escalating a battle with US President Donald Trump, the House of Representatives voted 229 to 191 on Tuesday to authorise civil lawsuits against Trump administration officials who refuse to comply with congressional subpoenas.

The resolution specifically targets Attorney General William Barr and former White House Counsel Don McGahn who have both defied congressional subpoenas related to Special Counsel Robert Mueller's inquiry on Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

The measure gives House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler and the chairs of other House committees the ability to take swift legal action in federal court to enforce subpoenas without first obtaining full House votes.

Hooray, Congress DID Something, instead of dilly dallying around a letting the Trumpinistas run the clock!

No mention of Mnuchin however. That fucker broke the Law and should be in handcuffs without the need for going to court, except for a warrant!
 
The Old School Grift of Mitch McConnell and Elaine Chao

Trump-era grifting is unique in its shamelessness. McConnell and his wife harken back to a simpler (and more enduring) time.

In the Trump era, we’ve become accustomed to political grift looking a certain way: goofy, cartoonish, and almost entirely shameless. The president who swept into Washington full of promises to “drain the swamp” has instead helped a whole rogue’s gallery of boosters, fans, and hangers-on into the public eye: gormless Cabinet officials fibbing about their travel plans to take their wives on taxpayer-funded sightseeing jaunts through Europe, bungling wannabe shakers launching braindead scheme after braindead scheme to destroy the president’s foes, media sycophants battling one another to see who can praise Trump’s every move with the loudest and most breathless superlatives.

The misdeeds of the new corruption class are so over the top that it can be easy to forget that political grift is as old as political power itself.

A good reminder of this turned up Monday in Politico, in the form of a report about the office of Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao. According to Politico, Chao has designated a special liaison for greasing the wheels of transportation grant applications to the state of Kentucky—the very state of which her husband, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, happens to be the senior senator.

Mitch, the traditional Grifter!:)
 
Trump's re-election crisis

Everywhere he looks, President Trump can see flashing warnings that his re-election is in serious peril, a week ahead of his official campaign launch next Tuesday in Orlando.

The state of play: His internal polls show it, national polls show it and even a poll in reliably conservative Texas shows it — all as Trump should be crushing it. Unemployment is at a near-historic low. The economy is growing. Peace and prosperity abound. But his numbers are sagging.

But it seems that it is not all that rosy in the future, recent news that the shit is about to hit the fan has some on Wall St worried.

National Journal's Josh Kraushaar writes that Trump is "in the weakest political shape of any sitting president since George H.W Bush": "Trump hits 50 percent disapproval ... in North Carolina, Arizona, Wisconsin, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Iowa — all states he carried in 2016."
Pay little attention to national polls in a race where states are what matters. But as a sign of voter mood, six Democrats (Biden, Sanders, Harris, Warren, Buttigieg and Booker) each beat Trump in the first 2o2o Quinnipiac University National Poll, released yesterday.

But, but, but: Even the self-avowed socialists are beating him — Bernie Sanders is up 12 in Michigan.

Plus he still has to deal with Liz and Kamala!:D:D
 
CEO confidence drops for the 5th straight quarter

Overall economic confidence of the CEOs of some of the country's top companies has dipped another leg lower, according to the latest survey by the Business Roundtable of 127 chief executives. This barometer of CEO optimism hasn't seen a quarter-over-quarter increase since it hit a record high over a year ago.

Why it matters: The trade group that represents the biggest companies in the U.S. attributed the slump in confidence to "unease about the direction of U.S. trade policy and uncertain prospects for global growth." If the concerns reflected in the survey do result in reined in spending and hiring, it could be bad news for an economy that's already feared to have seen its best days.

How long will the Senate (Mitch) carry water for a loser?:)
 
Conservative tells CNBC the GOP is doomed because young people view them as ‘the dumb party’

Conservative columnist George Will went on CNBC Wednesday to dig a grave for the Republican Party.

While talking about the rise of economic populism on both the left and right in the United States, Will lamented the decline of traditional conservative belief in the free market.

“Young people have made up their mind about the Republican Party, that it’s kind of the dumb party,” he said. “These are the same young people who say they have warm feelings about socialism, but all they mean by that is that socialism means everyone being socialable and being nice to one another. They haven’t thought it through.”

Fox cuts away from Trump babbling about farmers not being able to connect tractors to the internet
:D
 
Hundreds of religious leaders demand Trump and his enablers ‘repent of their sins’ — right outside of the White House

While Evangelical Grifters may think he is a "Grift From God," that is not all of the religious in America.

Trump in full Twitter meltdown after disastrous ABC interview: ‘Really bad people SPIED ON MY CAMPAIGN!’


The morning after ABC aired an interview with Donald Trump saying he would be willing to accept dirt on political opponents — which even has conservatives questioning the president’s judgment — Trump went on a Twitter rant about the 2016 investigation into his campaign.

In a series of tweets, the president lashed out at Democratic lawmakers with an all-cap accusation that his campaign had been spied upon.

Trump’s campaign has been stiffing local cops — and owes hundreds of thousand dollars in unpaid security bills

According to the report, ten city governments from across the country say they still haven’t received reimbursement from the Trump campaign for the costs they incurred when local police officers were used to provide security for Trump campaign events.

So, another Day ending in Y?:rolleyes:
 
have to tell you

the only looser around here is your sorry ass. and the rest of you too. Tell your mother we'll see her tonight like usual!!
 
the only looser around here is your sorry ass. and the rest of you too. Tell your mother we'll see her tonight like usual!!

You have to be eighteen to participate on this Web site. Just saying.
 
the only looser around here is your sorry ass. and the rest of you too. Tell your mother we'll see her tonight like usual!!

I'll have you know, my ass is not sorry. I am a year older, and inch shorter than the Trumpster and weigh at least 70 pounds less than his FAT ASS!
 
Tails Wagging Iran!

Pompeo: Iran ‘responsible’ for Gulf of Oman attacks

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo accused Iran of being behind attacks on two tankers in the Gulf of Oman Thursday, and said it was taking the case to the UN Security Council.

“It is the assessment of the United States that the Islamic Republic of Iran is responsible for the attacks,” Pompeo told reporters.

“This is based on intelligence, the weapons used, the level of expertise needed to execute the operation, recent similar Iranian attacks on shipping, and the fact that no proxy group operating in the area has the resources and proficiency to act with such a high degree of sophistication,” Pompeo said.

They must have tracked the frogmen with their trained dolphins, who could smell the falaffels on their mines! :eek:

It could not have been the Saudi's 'false flagging' the Iranians to get Uncle Sugar to start a war because they are too honourable to lie, obviously!:rolleyes:
 
Fox News legal analyst shreds Trump for saying he’d accept foreign dirt on his rivals: ‘He would be committing a felony’

President Donald Trump shocked the world again when he admitted that he would take dirt on a campaign rival from a foreign operative.

During a Wednesday interview with Fox News Shep Smith, judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano ripped Trump and said he be committing a felony if he accepted the information.

“Is there any way to argue that dirt from a foreign entity on a political opponent would be something that you can receive legally?” Smith asked.

“There’s no wiggle room with respect to dirt. With respect to opposition research,” Napolitano responded.

“What the president said he would do to George Stephanopoulos would be felonious,” Smith said.

GOP operative burns down ‘Team Trump’ for standing by their ‘treasonous’ boss after his ‘disgusting’ ABC interview

In a bitterly harsh column for the Daily Beast, GOP campaign consultant Rick Wilson trashed what he called “Team Trump” for standing by and saying nothing as Donald Trump opened the door for foreign interference in U.S. elections.

Under the blunt headline of “Every Member of Team Trump Is Now Enabling Treason,” Wilson excoriated the president and all the president’s people after the bombshell ABC interview.

Do read the whole article as Wilson is on his game today!:D
 
Back
Top