The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FluteMaster said:
The stairgate was obviously wise enough to give in early!! :rolleyes:

well how stupid is it to make gates that dont fit doors? fucking useless these companies are!

tash87 said:
the cost is my self respect and no amount of money could reinburse me

I stand corrected - it was mercenary of me to mention you and money.

But my comment about you being pricesless stands. You will always have my respect and admiration. :rose:

FluteMaster said:
I stand corrected - it was mercenary of me to mention you and money.

But my comment about you being pricesless stands. You will always have my respect and admiration. :rose:

aww bless ya {{{{{{FM}}}}}}

tash87 said:

just doing my DIY jobs, and falling out with the stairgate, i got 2 but they are diff and one of them didnt wanna fit on either dorr where i wanted so i kicked the shit out of it until it did :)

where theres a will theres a way lol

Lol, i'm afraid i'm with you on the stairgates...i swear they make them just so we will have to kick the shit out of them to make them fit.

tash87 said:
well how stupid is it to make gates that dont fit doors? fucking useless these companies are!

That is a question I can never answer, just swear and bodge it. :devil:

You don't have odd shaped doors do you? :cathappy:

Chantilyvamp said:
Lol, i'm afraid i'm with you on the stairgates...i swear they make them just so we will have to kick the shit out of them to make them fit.

sue the bastards for bruised toes lol

FluteMaster said:
That is a question I can never answer, just swear and bodge it. :devil:

You don't have odd shaped doors do you? :cathappy:

hun its a council house, every thing is odd shaped lol

Chantilyvamp said:

<grins> - so that is how subbies deal with their frustrations. :D

tash87 said:
hey subtle hows u?
Well the house was tidy before the girls decided to bake, now my kitchen looks like a bombs hit it, mind you I do have some shortbread and very nice cake. Been sitting here watching the kitch Christmas movies. :cathappy:

FluteMaster said:
I should have known. In that case - good luck, and carry a big hammer. :rolleyes:

oh i have a hammer, actually i have all the tools i could ever need lol

i shouldav been male :rolleyes:

subtleone said:
Well the house was tidy before the girls decided to bake, now my kitchen looks like a bombs hit it, mind you I do have some shortbread and very nice cake. Been sitting here watching the kitch Christmas movies. :cathappy:

well i havent actually done a whole lot today :eek: ......but thats what tomorrows for lol

got lotsa painting to do later tho :D

subtleone said:
Hello Frosty kinkees :rose:

{{{{{{subtle}}}}}}] Hiya sweets :kiss: I need to get to a store and buy secretary I want to watch it again:(

FluteMaster said:
<grins> - so that is how subbies deal with their frustrations. :D

Well i couldnt say about all, but my temper is slightly ummm....large...my mother swears i cant be part cheyenne...that someone made a mistake I'm part apache.

tash87 said:

lol, oh hell tash we could be twins, well cept I aint that thin...last year i got a mitre saw for xmas, still havent used it just thought it looked cool for some reason. :eek:

Chantilyvamp said:
{{{{{{subtle}}}}}}] Hiya sweets :kiss: I need to get to a store and buy secretary I want to watch it again:(

Well i couldnt say about all, but my temper is slightly ummm....large...my mother swears i cant be part cheyenne...that someone made a mistake I'm part apache.
LOL! Mine is wrapped so I cant watch it again until Monday!!!! :D

tash87 said:

lol - Well I am thanking the creator that you weren't. :p

(And girlies can use hammers too - very effectively) :D

Chantilyvamp said:

LOl -your just passionate, :rose:

Right, I'm really off this time.

See ya!! :nana:

FluteMaster said:
LOl -your just passionate, :rose:

Right, I'm really off this time.

See ya!! :nana:

*giggles* have to tell the hubby that the next time I get in a mood.

Night hon, see ya later :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back