Innocent Seductions (Closed for And 1and MzSeductress)

Karen grinned and nodded"mmm I know baby you made me cum alot too. Were gonna have to shower after all of that"she chuckled. She leaned close to him liking the spooning and sighed.
 
Andrew grinned and kissed Karen's cheek. "Actually why don't we save a shower til the morning" he whispered to Karen. "I kinda like this sleeping in my bed naked after a very hot fucking" he blushed hoping that he wasn't being to bold .
 
Karen giggled and kissed him"Mmmm well who the hell would argue that baby? "She smiled moving to lay I his arms and cuddling against him. "Besides with the fucking you just gave me i don't think I can move"she laughed
 
Andrew smiled and grinned as Karen cuddled close to him in his arms. "Well that's decided then and I'll make sure you have a good sleep" he whispered kissing her on the cheek before reaching to turn the light off beside his bed. Andrew held Karen close and listened as she drifted to sleep while the lay under the covers of his bed .
 
Karen slept in Andrews arms comfortably the entire night glad they got to sleep in each other's arms again. She glanced at the clock and saw 10 o'clock. She rolled over thinking it was pm ehen she looked sgain and blinkef shaking him gently. They missef most of the school dsy and she whispered"Andrew we overslept!"
 
Andrew shuffled around as Karen shook him. "Five more minutes its too cold.." he sleepily replied until he registered what Karen was telling him. "Oh man oh god my parents will be home in the next half an hour" he panicked sitting up and frantically looking round for his underwear.

"Oh man what should we do Karen ?" he asked her nervous in case his parents turned up and found them still at home.
 
Karen looked at him and giggled as he shuffled around naked looking for his underwear."Relax baby we can put on our clothes from last night and you can grab a fresh pairbof clothes and underwear. We'll get dressed quickly head to my place before they get here and shower there and I can make us breakfast. It'll be fine we just have yo be quik"she said gathering her things quickly shoving them into her purse.
 
Andrew nodded glad that Karen had thought things out and was keeping a cool head while he was panicking like crazy. "Thanks and I owe you one babe" he smiled and kissed her before finding him clothes around the floor then grabbing some fresh ones from his closet.

Soon they were leaving his house Andrew looking round for signs of any nosy neighbors that might note he hadn't headed to school before putting the key under the door mat. The two drove off to Karen's house and Andrew wondered what lay in store this day for them.
 
Karen drove to her place and they showered as soon as they got there. "So what fo you want to do today Andrew?"she asked as they showered
 
Andrew thought for a moment while the pair of them showered. "Well its too late I guess to head to school" he admitted and hoped that his parents wouldn't be notified that he hadn't attended school .

"So why don't um we stay here and do ...stuff" he suggested as he helped Karen wash her back as they cleaned up in her shower .
 
Karen smiled and said "No worries...they wont know that we didn't head to school ill text the deans son and hell make sure of it he sort of has a crush on me so he'll make sure all our class attendance is covered too"she said
 
Andrew's eyes widened and he blinked in surprise at Karen's plan. "The Dean's son...I had no idea" he replied and didn't add anything else as he tried not to think too much into the matter. Once the two had finished in the shower and got dress Andrew waited in the kitchen while Karen made breakfast thinking about what they could do together.
 
Karen texted Harry the Deans son when she got out of the shower and asked him the favor and he agreed only if he could come to her party which she reluctantly invited him to.

She cooked them omelets with veggies and ham and hash brown. She learned to cook from a family friend who was a chef so she loved cooking.
 
Andrew smiled and dug into the breakfast Karen had cooked for them. "I think we should have breakfast here at your house more often Karen" he smiled at her as the two of them sat in her kitchen.

"So after we've finished eating what would you like to do Karen I'm open to anything" Andrew told her taking a bite from one of the hash browns.
 
Last edited:
Karen laughed and kissed him "You just want me to cook for you Andrew"she joked sitting down and eating some of her omelet "Ill cook breakfast anytime you want baby I wouldn't mind if you joined me in the morning"she grinned

"We can decorate the party room pretty much the doors will be locked so noone can get in the house the party room is outside near the pool house.
 
"Ah okay sounds like a plan" Andrew nodded as he finished his breakfast.He was looking forward to the party Karen was hosting and still slightly nervous being it would be his first high school one.

"Ready when you are so um where do we start?" he asked Karen willing to help her start decorating the party room as soon as possible.
 
"We can start outside the and then inside the pool house. "She said and smiled. Were gonna be sitting over there" she smiled pointing over by the the sectioned off area.
 
Andrew looked over at where Karen was pointing too."I see cool sounds like you've got everything planned out" he smiled and helped Karen clear the kitchen table before following her outside to start decorating for the party.
 
Karen nodded "pretty much Andrew"she smiled softly looking at him "Andrew your ok with this party right? I don't want to pressure you into going or anything"she said reaching across the table holding his hand.
 
Andrew blushed as Karen held his hand. "I'm okay with it Karen I'm just a little nervous seeing most of school will be there" he confessed to her. "With you there I'll be okay I'm just a bit worried about if any girls want to talk to me and stuff" he admitted shyly flicking the fringe of his hair with his other hand.
 
Karen giggled and smiled at him and grinned "No worries about that baby. They will try but once they realize who your dating they'll quit it or ill kick them out if they dont get that your taken "she grinned and smirked "I'll admit i do get a bit jealous but nothing over the top"
 
Andrew nodded and resolved not to make Karen jealous as they had gotten together so recently he didn't want to lose her almost as fast. "Well I'll make sure that they know I'm yours Karen" he smiled leaning over and kissing her from across the table.
 
Karen kissed him and said "I promise to do the same Andrew although im sure guys will try testing our relationship because of rumors Jared has been spreading about me. Honestly Andrew its been disgusting ive had to shut down and block so many guys on Facebook it is just... ridiculous."she said
 
Andrew nodded and pulled Karen in for a hug. "Well don't let them get to you because you a special Karen" he whispered reassuring her that what ever lies Jared spread they were going to be proved wrong and any guy that tried testing his and Karen's relationship would be pushed aside.

"We better get started on the decorating and after it I'd like to do something for you" he whispered to her softly as they finished hugging,
 
Karen smiled and kissed him softly nodding and said "Yes wed better get started" she smiled and grabbed his hanc pulling him toward the outside screen door. She showed him some things she wanted to put up and told jim about the guest singer dhe gad coming.
 
Back
Top