The Man in the Sky is Happy

Who knew that the tendency to find faces in inanimate objects was called "pareidolia"?

I'm almost certain my attorney had me plea bargain to that once. :eek:
 
Looks like a Jack in the Box commercial.

jack in the box around the turn of the century was a potheads dream. where else could you get a cheeseburger, egg rolls, mozarella sticks and deep fried mini tacos without leaving your friends camarro?
 
jack in the box around the turn of the century was a potheads dream. where else could you get a cheeseburger, egg rolls, mozarella sticks and deep fried mini tacos without leaving your friends camarro?

And you got to talk to a clown face when you were high...
 
"There's a starman waiting in the sky

He'd like to come and meet us
But he thinks he'd blow our minds
There's a starman waiting in the sky
He's told us not to blow it
'Cause he knows it's all worthwhile"

http://youtu.be/X5iOiLX5ppA
 
nope. bowie will have to wait. this place already put tom waits on my playlist and i'm not changing up now.
 
Hey I Re-watched " In The Name of the Father" the other night...i'd forgotten about the whole 70's thing

Aah it's got a cracking soundtrack hasn't it? Love Pete Postlethwaite in that too.

I've got my peepers out for a film released on dvd soon called 71. It never came to our local cinema, about a soldier separated from his unit in Belfast in 1971. Supposed to be very gritty. Jack O'Connell is starring and that usually means you're in for a violent and gritty ride. Trouble is now he's been spotted by Hollywood and the likes of Jolie has him in her clutches he might lose his edge a bit. He's a local lad too, from Derby, not far from me at all.

See if you can see the trailer on youtube or summat.
 
Back
Top